Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rich
    • Jan 2010

CB 350 CHOP in HORSE

One of my bikes ended up in the Sept issue of Horse and the new guy who owns it only put one picture in and the bike has a lot to offer. I would like to get him some original pictures of the build so he would have them. So if anyone knows this guy have him email me and i will get him some build pictures.
    Bike was built for a FIRE FIGHTER who spent a lot of time at 911 and is from LONG ISLAND NY
    Bike has custom made hard tail and bike was set up with JOCKEY SHIFT
    VERY COOL LITTLE BIKE AND FAST
    Here are some pitures of bike
    Thanks Dudes name is JOE from LANCASTER PA.
    DADDYG
    DADDYGCYCLES
    Attached Files
  • image1
    • Aug 2009

make it to do hillclimbs?

Comment

• speedandnoise
      • Jun 2010

Yeah, that's a stretched hardtail!

I know the guys that built this bike in it's first incarnation when it had a dished tank and a strutted swingarm. They made that seat. I remember seeing it on craigslist various times over the past couple of years the way it was and the way it is now. Weird.

Comment

• livingdeadmc
        • Apr 2024

Must have missed it...was there a right up? Or was it just owner submitted? Looks neat

Comment

• richfrazier
          • Nov 2010

funny...i just got off the crapper and looking at that picture..if you have a picture without the tank id like to see how you did the backbone.

Comment

• Rich
            • Jan 2010

backbone

I make all my own backbones because on a lot of these old bikes the backbone is thin metal and hollow and i seen one twist with a hardtail attached to it so i just cut the old parts out bend a new tube and replace it. I will look and see if i have a picture without the tank . I know i have one of a GS 450 and a cb 550 i just finished today i did i will post that.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rich; 09-07-2011, 2:49 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;