CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Drawing winner of custom painted Biltwell helmet today at 11:11pm est

Holy Cow!!! today is the day, I kept thinking it was friday but its today... I will draw the name tonight at 11:11pm (EST), so you still have time to fill out the "Win This Helmet" Form (at the below link) and order T-shirts to get the added +11 entries (per t-shirt).

http://www.rockandride.com/win-stuff

Increase your odds at winning the custom painted helmet!
    Completed the “Win This Helmet” Form, then additional chances will be added for the following:
    +1- “Like” our FB page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-a...43898648994077 )
    +2 - Ever link you “share” from our FB page.
    +4 – Every friend that fills out the “Win this helmet form” and puts your name in the suggestions section.
    +11-For every t-shirt you order online between now and the drawing you will get.

Helmet was painted and gold leafed for us by Old School Helmets ( www.digthelid.com )

Get Adobe Flash player

Who won? Or has it been drawn yet? I'm in Germany so I'm a little off on what time it is in the States!

Get Adobe Flash player

central (tx) its 2:10

ARBY

Hell, I never win anything so I doubt I'll stay up. Cool helmet though.

Get Adobe Flash player

Guess I will hafta check when I get up to go to work in the morning. Hope I win. I think the helmet is cool and my wife thinks 3/4 helmets are ugly. All the more reason to have one! HA!

Get Adobe Flash player

I have not gotten my email yet? what gives?

ARBY

Yeah, wudupwiddat? Hope it wasn't another one of those, "must be present to win" deals.

Get Adobe Flash player

So who won this helmet? Where does a guy find out?

Get Adobe Flash player

Nevermind… of course I didn't win anything.

ARBY

Maybe it won't be announced. Maybe only the winner will know.

Get Adobe Flash player

The winner is supposed to be notified by email. I don't know if it's me yet cuz I haven't checked my email. guess I probly should.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Well I didn't get an email saying I won so I guess it wasn't me. Oh well. Guess it's time to drink away my no helmet winnin blues.

Get Adobe Flash player

Rock and Ride
    Congratulations to Mike Dock! I am sure it didn't hurt you stuffed the ballot box, not that you were alone in that. I'll provide details in the morning, but we did this the same way we draw names on the 11th of every month. We put all the entries in a spread sheet then used random.org to generation a number then matched the number to the winners name.

Everyone who filled out the "win this helmet" forum will automatically be entered into future "win stuff" drawings unless otherwise stated.
    Like · · 15 hours ago

NHMike

Default My .02

Not that it really matters.

When I saw these guys post about giving away the helmet I thought it was a really cool way to get their name out there. People will be drawn to their site, likely buy something and possibly win a sweet helmet. So I did as they asked, and even "liked" them on Facebook.

THEN, came the whole:
    Completed the “Win This Helmet” Form, then additional chances will be added for the following:
    +1- “Like” our FB page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-a...43898648994077 )
    +4 – Every friend that fills out the “Win this helmet form” and puts your name in the suggestions section.
    +11-For every t-shirt you order online between now and the drawing you will get.

I was a little, ok a LOT put off and immediately UN-liked them on Facebook. All I could see is this guy, sitting at home, trying to think up how he could get the most out of people.

If you want to give shit away, cool. But if you really want to get your name out there put out a quality product and pimp your own self out.

in the past I was in bands and marketed my fair share of shows. Promoting both my band and other bands at the time. I'd put in the hard work and reap the rewards.

I'm sure a lot of you guys dig the idea, and have no problem with pimping this guys biz for him. All the power to you. I just wanted to give another view to this "contest".

ARBY

Quote Originally Posted by NHMike View Post
    Not that it really matters.

When I saw these guys post about giving away the helmet I thought it was a really cool way to get their name out there. People will be drawn to their site, likely buy something and possibly win a sweet helmet. So I did as they asked, and even "liked" them on Facebook.

THEN, came the whole:

I was a little, ok a LOT put off and immediately UN-liked them on Facebook. All I could see is this guy, sitting at home, trying to think up how he could get the most out of people.

If you want to give shit away, cool. But if you really want to get your name out there put out a quality product and pimp your own self out.

in the past I was in bands and marketed my fair share of shows. Promoting both my band and other bands at the time. I'd put in the hard work and reap the rewards.

I'm sure a lot of you guys dig the idea, and have no problem with pimping this guys biz for him. All the power to you. I just wanted to give another view to this "contest".
    +1 on all that. All blind contests are pretty much a scam. You never really know for sure who, if anybody, actually won. When stuff is done behind closed doors it usually gets corrupted.

I really can't stand it when people come in here and pimp themselves and their business on the subject pages or join just to hawk their crap in the Classified section. If you're gonna keep blowing your own horn do that shit on the CHOP MARKET page. Or better yet. Put out quality service and products and let your satisfied customers do it for you.
    Last edited by ARBY; 09-03-2011 at 8:15 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I dont have a facebook acount so I couldnt enter. its ok though I would not have won anyway.

Share This