CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Awesome pics!

Get Adobe Flash player

What a great weekend!...had a blast and met some good people and checked out some cool bikes.hope to do this again next year!

Get Adobe Flash player

A few more pictures of Rob's Pan are on my blog;
    http://11thhourindustries.blogspot.c.../robs-pan.html

I'll have some more pictures of the whole weekend up later today.

Get Adobe Flash player

Great pics!

Get Adobe Flash player

Some more random bike shots from the bike show on Sunday

* BTW: if any of these bikes are yours, or you know who they belong to, I'd love to be able to place forum names together with the bikes and people I met on the weekend

Get Adobe Flash player

That Kawi 250 is absolute brilliance. Loved it.

Get Adobe Flash player

What a great time. I wish I'd thought to take some pics, but I was too busy having fun, checking out awesome bikes and making lame Keith Stone jokes. Met a ton of cool guys and saw some old friends again. I think I slept about 4 hours total the whole weekend, but it was so worth it.

What a blast. Thanks for all your hard work Grail (and your brother—who's name is slipping my mind—and everyone else behind the lines). You guys went so far above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everyone had a great time!

nate

Get Adobe Flash player

I take that back, I think I took 3 pics over the weekend:
    Here's one of us (me, Justin, and the two Bills) being all lost in Boston when we jumped on 93 South Saturday morning instead of going North. The 12 mile ride from the hotel ended up taking us about two and a half hours and we made it there just in time to jump in line and take off for the ride. Didn't even come to a full stop, lol.

a blurry shot of my future ex:

and some of the bike show winners:

next time I'm going to try harder to document the mayhem!

nate

Get Adobe Flash player

For those that are interested, I have also posted some pics on our blog:

American Cycle Service

Many of the same pics, but the blog is for my friend Lee's shop, where my Panhead was put together

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by EatACactus View Post
    I'll have some more pictures of the whole weekend up later today.
    Lies! Ha, update that already. I'm dying to see more pics. I know there were folks everywhere with cameras.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by twentyDeuce View Post
    Lies! Ha, update that already. I'm dying to see more pics. I know there were folks everywhere with cameras.
    Hey hey hey No Pictures!

Get Adobe Flash player

Here's a link to the Flickr album of the ride11th Hour Industries on Flickr

And a link to my blog, which will have a write-up at some point tomorrow. 11th Hour Industries Blog

This is a sample of the photos from the weekend.

IMG_8013

IMG_8018

IMG_8034

IMG_8079

IMG_8094

Get Adobe Flash player

Buster, that was my Triton. We talked for a while on Friday night. Was good to meet you.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sweet. There's one super handsome guy in that second pic. Hint: it's me! lol (bookmarked your blog, btw. Dig your bike!)

Can't wait to read the write up. It's cool to see everyone's take on the weekend. Keep those pics coming, guys!

nate

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by twentyDeuce View Post
    Sweet. There's one super handsome guy in that second pic. Hint: it's me! lol (bookmarked your blog, btw. Dig your bike!)

nate
    Yeah, but why are you standing over that bearded fellow?

Get Adobe Flash player

some fantastic pics here. Here are a few my brother took from Friday night. Just starting to go through them.

DiceNight_200.jpg DiceNight_201.jpgDiceNight_202.jpgDiceNight_203.jpgDiceNight_204.jpgDiceNight_205.jpgDiceNight_206.jpgDiceNight_207.jpg       

Get Adobe Flash player

Okay, so i've finally licked my wounds enough to post up some info, pics and whatever else.. First I want to say THANK YOU so much to Jay and Wayne of Acme, and everyone else that attempted to fix my brake shit failure.

So me and JohnnyROT got off to a late start.. i worked late and we had shit rain down here.. finally got a decent break in weather and headed up around 9? (i think?) Made it about 40 miles before the rain/wind/shit hit us.. due to the weather and stops we didnt make it to boston till about 12:40ish Pretty much everyone had left the baseball tavern.. So we left and went to our floor space where we slept..

Saturday morning woke up, got all of our shit back together and loaded up on the bikes.. (stuck everything in the dryer!) I NEVER thought id love my sissy bar as much as I do.. F backpacks.. So we get to the lot around 1020... First ones to arrive, instantly we are greeted by Grail.. and take a run to friendly's to load up on some food.. (just so you know, they DO NOT SERVE LUNCH TILL 11:30)

Ride leaves promptly.. Super excited for the ride, I was going to video it, but figured it would get boring.. So i just snapped some pics.. The pack stayed together great.. Grail picked a pretty awesome route.. about 10 miles before the first stop, a triumph died in front of me.. and I stopped since I had a backpack full of tools, a few others stopped as well.. so we lost the pack.. No idea what was wrong with the bike, but it started up and off we were again.. caught up to the pack at the first gas station...

Fast forward, we made another gas stop.. hung out, some people ditched their helmets, and before we knew it, we rolled into the camp grounds.. Thats when it really got exciting for me.

As soon as we rolled in, I knew this was possibly the best place that Grail could have found for all of us "animals" as someone had already said. Everything about the place was perfect... Everyone paid, grabbed beers and set up their shit for the awesome night we had ahead of us.

Around 5ish a couple of us are going to take off for a ride.. i get about a mile down the road, go to stop for a red light, and I quickly find out that I have NO brakes.. Great.. downshift as fast as i can to first, but its downhill and im still moving pretty quick, so I look at my options.. best thing i can do is blow the light and turn into traffic to go uphill and stop this thing.. so i make it.. This is where my weekend ended.

Spent a good 10 hours between the 2 days working on this fucking thing until i gave up and loaded it up on a truck and went home. So once my brake shit happened i pretty much ended the photos and videos..

Sunday show was good, i missed almost all of it while working on my bike.. Jay and Wayne of Acme gave me tons of help, including alot of people i met throughout the weekend.. Here is my small collection of photos.. I DO have videos from Sat. night, but Im trying to get permission from people in the videos to post them hahahahaa....

Random dude riding a bike almost naked...

picture of all the awesome guys that hung out and shared bottles of booze...

Get Adobe Flash player

Does this work? Walk around of all the bikes before the ride..

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
    Does this work? Walk around of all the bikes before the ride..
    Works great. You can even hear me yapping away next to my bike as you walk past. Thanks for posting all of this. I remember talking to you guys at the campsite and again at Acme as you struggled to get the brake sorted.

Share This