CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Whats with the fucking morons?

Seriously!!! Cage drivers are always oblivious, but now that its summer and there are more motorcyclists out there, it seems like they are noticing us less. In the last 4 days I have been cut off about 7 times!!

First time was whatever, about the fourth time I'd just flip the bird as I went by, today I was about to knock fuck face's mirror off, but I think he pissed himself when I rolled next to him yelling like a rabid banchee on PCP!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Because they know that 99% of motorcycle riders are pussies that wont do anything about it.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bobbed06 View Post
    Because they know that 99% of motorcycle riders are pussies that wont do anything about it.....
    except for sit and mean mug them in their official HD uniform, then go back to the office monday telling everyone how bad they scared this guy.

Get Adobe Flash player

It wasn't the office, it's the Internet. And not Monday, it was Thursday. LOL, I'm usually pretty passive, maybe I should step up my asshole game.

Get Adobe Flash player

So true, I think it is all the college kids out of school goining to the beach + f*cked up Fwy contruction going on + summertime tourist in SoCal.

Tourist and College kids are stupid drivers and since everyone in SoCal drives like idiots that creates a mess.

Get Adobe Flash player

Its gettin worse than ever out there. The texting and cell phones, plus the road ragers. I just think drivers have lost respect for bikers in general no matter if your riding a chop, scooter, or ricer.

You gotta haul ass to stay out of the shit. I have lost my temper too many times lately so I am switching it up a bit. Gonna ride some dirt for a bit ,or at least until I get out of this fukkin resort town.

Ride Safe fellas

Get Adobe Flash player

I like to take relaxing rides away from traffic to balance it out

Get Adobe Flash player

bobbed06: Because they know that 99% of motorcycle riders are pussies that wont do anything about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    except for sit and mean mug them in their official HD uniform, then go back to the office monday telling everyone how bad they scared this guy.
    Ahh to be a young badass. I bet you two, cut bitches up when they pull out in front of you. Gosh I wish I had the cast iron balls you two have. And you a right to call us lesser men out. We are all afraid of going to prison and shit. whereas you two say fuck family, fuck the job this bitch pulled out in front of me and I am gonna cut this sumbitch.

Totally impressed. Goddamn that is hard core.

Get Adobe Flash player

"Ya know why bikers wave at each other? 'Cuz nobody else can fuckin' see us!"

Get Adobe Flash player

I second this shit! Cali is bad anyway, but it has been really bad lately! Fuck it, motorcycles are supposed to be dangerous!!

Get Adobe Flash player

thats what the porcelain centers from spark plugs on a piece of 550 cord tucked in your cut is for.

people think twice when it cost them a windshield last time.

no cussing needed just a shit eating grin

Get Adobe Flash player

Fukyeah... Thats what I am talkiin about. If more guys step up and quit takin this shit we will all be better off.

Rowdy
    If my post offended you well I am sorry that my dont take shit attitude makes you feel insecure. I didnt ask you to walk in my shoes, and my lifestyle isnt for everyone. Its the only way I know and I am too damn old to change now, besides I like it.

Maybe you should change your name to "ResponsibleRigid"

dazegoneby

the morons in their cages,,always an ass on a cell ,looking the otherway,cutting you off , or soccer mom is in a hurry ,just EXPECT it,, and youll live another day,",like pot holes on richmond s 1-95",,,,look out for them ,,, their always gonna be on the road somewhere,,,
    Last edited by dazegoneby; 08-08-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRigid View Post
    bobbed06: Because they know that 99% of motorcycle riders are pussies that wont do anything about it.....

Ahh to be a young badass. I bet you two, cut bitches up when they pull out in front of you. Gosh I wish I had the cast iron balls you two have. And you a right to call us lesser men out. We are all afraid of going to prison and shit. whereas you two say fuck family, fuck the job this bitch pulled out in front of me and I am gonna cut this sumbitch.

Totally impressed. Goddamn that is hard core.
    lol, i actually try to keep my distance and mind my own business. a whole lot of people carry guns these days, and i ain't looking to get my ass shot up over getting cut off, or followed too close. the truth is, i was being sarcastic because of all the other threads about kicking in doors, breaking windshields, etc, i'm sure you'll find my replies in those in line with this one. maybe you're impressed now, if you're not, well, i wasn't too worried about what you thought of me to begin with, so it's really no big deal.

Share This