CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Damn thats 17mm. You think some of these 14mm would be fine for the 1/2" (12.7/13mm)?
    Yeah i think the 14mm ones would work good, maybe a little more stiff but still manageable.

Get Adobe Flash player

Snagged a 14mm for $20. Just has the plastic reservoir stem snapped off. Hopefully the rest of it is fine, just looks like minor road rash, took a little gamble. Trying to find one of those straight stems like someone posted on the last page.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, I've rear and re-read this thread about 3 times. I understand the basic concept, but can't view any of the photos without paying like 50 bucks to photobucket. That aint gonna happen, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait till I see what yall talking about when I see one in person. Anyone have an 02 sporty with this set-up anywhere near South Louisiana???

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Well, I've rear and re-read this thread about 3 times. I understand the basic concept, but can't view any of the photos without paying like 50 bucks to photobucket. That aint gonna happen, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait till I see what yall talking about when I see one in person. Anyone have an 02 sporty with this set-up anywhere near South Louisiana???
    Did you try this to view pics:
    Thread: PhotoBucket fix.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/photobucket
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...rc=userprofile

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50565

Get Adobe Flash player

I finally managed to see all the pics. NOW I'm having trouble finding a "nissin" front master cylinder for under 75 bucks. Where did yall all find those 20 dollar set-ups? I'll be honest, I'm still a little confused on which exact master cylinder I'm looking for in reguards to "bore" size and thread size. I have an 02 sporty and absolutely hate all the bulk on the bars. Any help is appreciated.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I finally managed to see all the pics. NOW I'm having trouble finding a "nissin" front master cylinder for under 75 bucks. Where did yall all find those 20 dollar set-ups? I'll be honest, I'm still a little confused on which exact master cylinder I'm looking for in reguards to "bore" size and thread size. I have an 02 sporty and absolutely hate all the bulk on the bars. Any help is appreciated.
    Look here at Fab Kevin:

Remote Master Cylinder

This 5/8" bore master cylinder is designed to be hidden on the bike, and actuated by a cable. The kit is ready to be welded to your frame, and includes a master cylinder, 10mm banjo bolt (same as late model HD), linkage system, and a Barnett Cable Clamp so you can use any cable system you want.

http://www.fabkevin.com/shop/parts/b...ster-cylinder/

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    It's DOT 5. No worries yet.
    DOT #5 is purple.

Share This