Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charlie503
    • Apr 2011

finally got the bearing yesterday and got them put in with not problems. The new tires are mounted as are the new turn signals. It was a good night.

My buddy josh (big guy in earlier pics) and I send about 4 hours out in the 38 degree unheated garage kicking ass to finish. My old knees are killing me today, must get some garage floor mats.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Charlie503; 11-23-2011, 3:52 PM.

Comment

• RadfordWooly
      • Oct 2011

Cool Bike!!

Comment

• Charlie503
        • Apr 2011

Glad you guys are liking the build, I have so much planned over the next year. I need to pick up another ride so I can put it in the garage and really do some work lol.

This is the fender Im going to be using for the fender and with whats left over will make a solo seat
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Charlie503; 11-23-2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• davidabl
          • Nov 2009

Here's one a saw awhile back, in a church parking lot.
          Looks like it didn't take a whole lotta work or money to get it to this point.

Photobucket

Comment

• Charlie503
            • Apr 2011

Nice looking Wing. Thats real close to the final build I want. Rite now I just want to get rid of the huge ass seat it has now with a solo like this bike but with some short springs.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Charlie503
              • Apr 2011

Well I found the solution to my seat problem on Ebay. Looks like it should fit well with either a cafe or bobber style. I can make a rear cowl to cover the rear seat portion or mold/cut the seat for a bobber look pritty easy. not bad for $50 bucks and $13 shipping. Cant wait, now to find a set of handle bars

NEW NOS CUSTOM DIAMOND PATTERN SEAT. MADE IN ITALY BY SELLE GIULIARI. 26 INCH LONG. 9 1/2 INCH AT THE WIDEST POINT UP FRONT. 6 1/2 INCH WIDE IN REAR. ABOUT A 2 INCH RISE IN THE REAR. BLACK STEEL PAN CAN BE BENT TO FIT FRAME LINES. HAS SOME SCRATCHES IN PAINT. COVER IS GOOD WITH A FEW LIGHT SCUFF MARKS AND LIGHT INDENTATION FROM YEAR OF SHELF LIFE BUT SHOULD BE ABLE TO CLEAN UP AND THEM WORK OUT. 4 THREADED HOLES IN THE REAR FOR MOUNTING, IN A SQUARE PATTERN 2 INCH APART FROM EACH OTHER. 2 THREADED HOLES UP FRONT 3 1/4 INCH EYE TO EYE. THERE IS ONLY 1 STICKER ON THE 3 SEATS I HAVE REMAINING BUT I GUARANTEE THEY ARE THE SAME SEAT WITH NO YELLOW STICKER. IN GREAT CONDITION.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Charlie503; 12-12-2011, 3:14 PM.

Comment

• Charlie503
                • Apr 2011

Well I been working like a dog the last few months and havent had alot of time to work on the old wing but got the seat mounted at least.

Have a new cat eye tail light for it but I still need the rear fender
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Charlie503; 01-27-2012, 1:19 PM.

Comment

• Poopie
                  • Jan 2012

Sub'd

Very cool build man. It's gorgeous compared to stock, looking forward to things coming together, even if it takes a while...

Comment

• Charlie503
                    • Apr 2011

OK so I got some work done this weekend and like the look of the bike so far.

Thinking of a Harley take off sissy bar and maybe some T bars, window bars or even some Z bars.

Fucking smart phone pics are too small, will take new ones tomorrow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Charlie503
                      • Apr 2011

SO here you go I got out the canon camera and took some better pics, what do ya think
                      Attached Files

Comment

• bparsel
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Charlie503
                        SO here you go I got out the canon camera and took some better pics, what do ya think
                        That things badass, almost looks like a V-Max now.

Comment

• skipjackbill
                          • Nov 2010

fellow winger

charlie, look into a place called lick's cycles up near new hampshire.....custom shocks....ANY length...i took mine off completely for measurement, called them up with like a 9 1/2 shock had them in like 10 days....no problems in 6 years, kept driveshaft at perfect angle with no bind problem at all...check out my bike by searching for my screen name "skipjackbill"....later.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;