Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parrot76
    • Feb 2010

i ordered something small from them on the 6th, still havent gotten it yet. the order just went through my bank 2 days ago

Comment

• ashwortharts
      • Dec 2010

my fam ordered some z bars in black powdercoat and got Chrome bars that were painted black. the sent replacements out in an ok time frame. if anyone wants some z bars with black paint over some nice Chrome I think he still has em. licks is a small shop owned by two guys...... cut em some slack. check yo stock nigga before you order.

Comment

• playtheblues1
        • Aug 2010

*I hear what you're saying but I'm just not willing to risk money on a horse that came up lame in the past. If I see a guy pop money into a vending machine and loose it, should drop in my cash and hope it'll work for me? *

Again, EVERY company you deal with has dissatisfied customers at some point and time. Unfortunately, this Licks issue has gotten way out of hand. As for the vending machine, I have been behind someone that got ripped off, waited until they walked off, knocked hell out of the vending machine and "stuck" money flowed out like a Las Vegas slot machine winner. :-)

Bill in SC

Comment

• ARBY
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by playtheblues1
          Again, EVERY company you deal with has dissatisfied customers at some point and time. Unfortunately, this Licks issue has gotten way out of hand. As for the vending machine, I have been behind someone that got ripped off, waited until they walked off, knocked hell out of the vending machine and "stuck" money flowed out like a Las Vegas slot machine winner. :-)

Bill in SC
          Well, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then, eh? But you are right about the first two sentences.

Comment

• playtheblues1
            • Aug 2010

LOL yeah, Arby, every time a newbie kills a big buck or catches a monster fish, I ALWAYS use the blind squirrel phrase! :-)

BB in SC

Comment

• harpguy74
              • Apr 2010

licks cycles

what is it like to deal with them? do they ship fast or take there time?

Comment

• Billyboy13
                • May 2011

All I've ordered from them is grips but they shipped fast.

Comment

• MegaDON666
                  • Jul 2010

There was a thread about licks not to long ago, FYI they were on vacation for a while and not shipping during this time, take that into consideration

Comment

• playtheblues1
                    • Aug 2010

No problems here. They always treat me right, and in a timely fashion.

Bill in SC

Comment

• bigdaddy
                      • Nov 2009

always been good to me. but, i do remember the thread mentioned above. they were on vacation and not shipping anything for a while. just call and talk to them. they're good guys.

Comment

• ruckus2115
                        • Jan 2010

i have ordered from them a dozen separate times and they are always spot on. just make sure you read if something you want to buy is on back order cause that will take longer.

Comment

• ARBY
                          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by MIKE47
                          I'm guessing you got text language cause the dude is on his iphone on vacation with his family somewhere or attending a bike event and he typed you out a response and an apology between enjoying his family or taking his business out to try to grow that. Either way he's not in the shop and still got back to you to apologize. Even if it sounded a bit asshole to you, he at least offered to get it taken care of.

These are small companies guys. Often manned by one or 2 guys and their wives and kids trying to make a living. Need that air cleaner tomorrow? Try J&P cycles. They have all the coolest one on that site and you can pay $500 to have it tomorrow. Want the parts that the smaller companies are making you better sit tight and show some class.
                          Show some class??? How about the business showing some class by coughing up what the customer paid for? If you don't have it then don't offer it for sale. If it's gonna take 3/4 months to build and ship then don't tell the customer 3 to 4 weeks just to get his money. If there's 20 people already waiting for a particular part then you need to tell the next guy who orders that it's gonna be a looong time before he sees the part. If that's OK with him then take the money.

See today businesses only want a sure thing - a no lose policy.They use the next guys money to pay for the previous guys part. It's a house of cards. Then they fall way behind and still think they're entitled to go out and enjoy life instead of living up to their business obligations. Pretty soon, things start to fall apart but the business keeps taking orders, never even making an effort to satisfy the demand. Then, they close the door and people are out their money. Real classy, huh?

Comment

• badmojo
                            • May 2010

Ive never ordered from licks but this kinda thing happens way too much,if your part isnt in stock,they should let you know and only take your money when its ready to ship!!

Comment

• jluck27
                              • Aug 2009

Everybody is a fuckin baby about something. I just wanted to say, I've used Licks and it may not show up when I want, but it always shows up and it's always worth it. Just got the new DOT Helmet and it rules!!! Thanks Licks

Comment

• EPMD
                                • May 2011

Lick's and shipping

I've ordered several things from Lick's over the last year and shipping turnaround time is ALWAYS, consistently slow. Most of the time things end up shipping at least 7-10 days out, but USPS priority gets to me in 2 days so it's not a huge deal.

But I did order some z bars on 7/6/11, a few days before his vacation started, and they didn't make the cutoff. I ended up waiting for almost a month on those damn things...

That was painful, but I understand it's probably a skeleton crew there and the guy needs vacation.

Bottom line, AJ seems like a nice guy for sure, and he has some things you can't find other places. But if I find it elsewhere that ships faster, then I go elsewhere.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;