any way to make an 09 sporty lean like on the home page?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toecutterp
    • Sep 2009

Ha ha my bike will do it (regular and switch). You won't be different you'll be copying me too. I just went out and tried it. Looks like it's going to fall over. Hey look at the cool bike in front of the cool emo biker bar it's leaning the wrong way. The owner must be really awesome with tools to have his bike so different.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Toecutterp; 10-20-2009, 9:39 PM.

Comment

• deadman13
      • Aug 2009

wow, didnt know id get so much shit for liking something. i guess everyone here is so original and has never saw something someone else did and tried to do it too. fuck.

Comment

• billdozer
        • Apr 2024

Thick skin, deadman.

Comment

• Toecutterp
          • Sep 2009

Hey deadman don't be upset. People like to stir shit up sometimes. If you had a more realistic request your responce wouldn't have been not so harsh. It goes in line with (what color should i paint my tail light bolts or are gremlin bells cool i bought this 84 ironhead whats it worth) Try ,how do you make a plate holder or how do bob you rear fender. If you thought i was being a dick thank you i was trying to be
          Last edited by Toecutterp; 10-20-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• rouser
            • Jul 2009

now that the question is in the appropriate section... i got three words

laziness

Comment

• motoguru
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Supertouch
              Dont even bother less is more. I mean who would fuck with a guy that gets off his bike and drops it on it's side ?

hahaha. jackpot!

Comment

• MrLabios
                • Aug 2009

Just to be different I lean my bike against buildings, cars, other bikes and large dogs. Fuck kickstands!

Comment

• Toecutterp
                  • Sep 2009

I flip mine on to the seat like a BMX bike

Comment

• alfonso
                    • Oct 2009

I balance mine on a tall kerb with the pedal. No wait....

Comment

• CabritoLoco
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by rouser
                      now that the question is in the appropriate section... i got three words

laziness
                      your eloquence is genius.

Comment

• avastyematey
                        • Aug 2009

gremlin bells. i want them.

Comment

• Toecutterp
                          • Sep 2009

I have a question about gremlin bells, ok someone has to give you one to make it work right. But what if you steal one off someones bike. Do you get super powers? That would be a rad thing to collect off douche bag baggers. Like ears in the Nam. I have on that i stold all ready. i need more. We should make this a Chop Cult contest who can get the most. You have to take a pic of the bell on a bike then nab it. DO NOT take any from 1%ers i think that don't have to explain. Take only from dealer biker type/ HOG members
                          Last edited by Toecutterp; 11-03-2009, 1:34 PM.

Comment

• avastyematey
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Toecutterp
                            I have a question about gremlin bells, ok someone has to give you one to make it work right. But what if you steal one off someones bike. Do you get super powers? That would be a rad thing to collect off douche bag baggers. Like ears in the Nam. I have on that i stold all ready. i need more. We should make this a Chop Cult contest who can get the most. You have to take a pic of the bell on a bike then nab it. DO NOT take any from 1%ers i think that don't have to explain. Take only from dealer biker type/ HOG members
                            i don't know dude. i think if you steal them you end up getting the gremlins that come with the bike that you stole it from.

Comment

• revmike
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Toecutterp
                              You should steal the kickstands off of bikes until everyone has to just lean their horse over at the bar. Manufacturers will stop making them and soon it will just be what everyone does. Eventually, some hotshot will come along and start casting kickstands at home in the back yard and start the trend all over again. Then you can sell your stock pile of old school kickstands on EGay.... man, talk about a business plan.....

~Rev Mike

Comment

• ridemore16
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by revmike
                                You should steal the kickstands off of bikes until everyone has to just lean their horse over at the bar. Manufacturers will stop making them and soon it will just be what everyone does. Eventually, some hotshot will come along and start casting kickstands at home in the back yard and start the trend all over again. Then you can sell your stock pile of old school kickstands on EGay.... man, talk about a business plan.....

~Rev Mike
                                that sounds like a plan Rev...I like it!!!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;