CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: 86 savage help

Default 86 savage help

my buddy just bought an 86 savage i know nothing about them at all. it will be in my garage later today (not a shop my house). any help on where to start with this thing be great he wants it done on the cheap cheap. know this is vague but not sure what its gonna be when it shows up.

jsut looking for someone with any knowledge of these things or where to go for parts.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by captrad View Post
    my buddy just bought an 86 savage i know nothing about them at all. it will be in my garage later today (not a shop my house). any help on where to start with this thing be great he wants it done on the cheap cheap. know this is vague but not sure what its gonna be when it shows up.

jsut looking for someone with any knowledge of these things or where to go for parts.
    there are a few savage boards you should check. There is a known issue with fast wearing cam chains and cam chain adjusters that kind of fall apart leading to top end damage so check that out first.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

www.suzukisavage.com

The best website for these bikes, bunch of good people with a great amount of knowledge

thanks for the help it showed up and he bought it cheap but well....... lol its cheap gonna be a nightmare

Share This