CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Insurance Co. Fuck you Too!!

My insurance agent tells me i can save about 400 bucks if I drop the uninsured motorist from my policy..$$400bucks....So any one out there that isnt insured I hope You Get ASS Cancer and you balls fall off...,,Have a Nice Day:

Get Adobe Flash player

what he said

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    My insurance agent tells me i can save about 400 bucks if I drop the uninsured motorist from my policy..$$400bucks....So any one out there that isnt insured I hope You Get ASS Cancer and you balls fall off...,,Have a Nice Day:
    uninsured motorist coverage is for medical costs only.

if some piece of crap without insurance hits you, you're still covered by your own policy limits on property and medical. and if you have health insurance, the amount of worrying you should be doing over uninsured scum fucks is literally zero.

i never get that shit. i have good car and bike insurance, and good medical.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here in NE we have such a problem with "uninsured motorists" it's required (at least that's what they tell me when I got my insurance)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    uninsured motorist coverage is for medical costs only.

if some piece of crap without insurance hits you, you're still covered by your own policy limits on property and medical. and if you have health insurance, the amount of worrying you should be doing over uninsured scum fucks is literally zero.

i never get that shit. i have good car and bike insurance, and good medical.
    So is this only with full coverage, or would this apply to liability as well?

I am an insurance IDIOT and have no clue what all is/is not covered, and can never get a strait answer from an agent to save my life

Get Adobe Flash player

Yea the insurance companies already control about one third of the entire American economy, they need a couple more percentage points at least. I dont know about you but my rates go up every year, and I havent had a ticket or accident in over ten years. WTF.

Get Adobe Flash player

uninsured is good for hit and run also.

If you dont have comp/collision, get uninsured or you and your bike are SOL

Get Adobe Flash player

uninsured/underinsured is part of the polices here in NC, at least it is with nation wide and my insurance is only $107.00 a year.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have it on all my vehicles cus there's so many illegal muther fuckers in Houston.

Got nailed two weeks ago- hit and run- took a left at a four way and the fuck blew his stop sign- "totaled" my cage- I'd be dead or severely fucked if I'd been on my bike. Stupid fuck- his front license plate fell off so he's nailed- suspended license, no insurance, leaving scene, failure to render aid...

At least I'm getting about 1500 for the car. Without it Ida got shit.

I'd look at the value of your ride and what resources you have to haul your ass around if you do get creamed.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm fairly sure that you guys have a lot of this wrong. Call an insurance agent and learn a bit about which coverages do what. Insurance coverages and limits vary from state to state, and some states are crazy complex.

To be clear on the discussion above - generally there are two type of uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage: One is UM/UIM Bodily Injury and the other is UM/UIM Property Damage. There are also Comprehensive and Collision.

These are not to be confused. UM/UIM pays damages where you are not at fault for the accident. Collision pays damage to your bike where you are at fault for an accident. Comp pays for theft, fire, garage collapses, etc.

Also learn how your coverages will pay out, based on your bike. My insurance company, for example, insures my Shovelhead as a "stated amount" vehicle, meaning I tell them the value I will receive in the event the vehicle is totaled. This amount needs to be verified by an independent appraiser (generally a moco shop) and submitted to the company with photos of the bike...all to avoid the many fraud issues which plague insurance and drive up rates.

Lastly - you may want to consider your coverages from a what will happen if my bike gets wrecked. After my accident a few years back I never reported a claim and repaired the bike myself. It left me wondering why I carry Collision.

Anyway - I'm probably as bored with this as you are, and I'm not a licensed insurance agent so I cannot give advice. Call your agent or insurance company and get a good idea what you have and how it works. Paying for insurance and then not having what you expected when you need it is a bad, bad thing.

Share This