CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default have you named your bike?

i was wondering how many of us out there have named their scoots.every bike i have owned has had a name for one reason or another.i d like to see what kind of names you gave them and why.

i named my sporty faith in the fact that at the time i was lookin for a new bike and i wanted a harley, but didn t have the money .my freinds dad said to me that you gotta have faith and things will happen.a day later a guy came up to me at carsile bike fest and said he wanted my old gsxr i had for sale and didn t have any money,but he d trade me even up for his sporty.long story short ,i got her and have had her for 3 years i don t ever plan on selling her.im just gonna keep modifing her.because of poppa vinnie ,she got the name faith.

Get Adobe Flash player

also in all the years iv e been on bikes ,shes my first HD.

Get Adobe Flash player

Samantha, my daily ride.

She "Told me" her name. All my bikes have had a name, some they earned them selves, some had a name before they were off the table, and some have told me their name.

Get Adobe Flash player

My Ironhead is "Diablo Azul". It can definitely feel like the devil when I'm kicking the shit out of it.

Get Adobe Flash player

I named my Myers. Its Bike Myers when its running good, but when its running bad or something goes wrong it turns into Bikael Myers.

Get Adobe Flash player

mine is the dawg sled

Get Adobe Flash player

My 77 Ironhead has just yesterday gotten it's name. Since the long list of POs either butchered or flat fucked up so many parts, it's costing me money at every turn. She will forever be known as "Big Ticket".

starwolf

still debating names but pretty certain it will be one of these for the '69 T150T
    " Slippy Sam " , 2 reasons
    - 1. Im a roofer by trade, i used to play a lot of Starfox 64 w/ avatars named "Slippy Toad" & such ,eventually over 10 years of my brain melting out of my ears on rooftops , I came up w/ a "roof rap" (tho I don't really like rap music , I have been subjected to it at various times) the rap went something like " my name is slippy sam, i dont give a damn, what tha fuck you think about me and my muthafuckin roofin clan" , yeah thats the entire gig, ..I know ...lame,(especially for 10 years of time to come up with it.)
    which brings me to reason 2 for this name ; in honor of the world renowned "Slippery Sam" the 1969 T150T that had a malfunctioning oil pump ,which coated bike & driver alike at the Isle of Man and won the IOM 7 years in a row , later the rules were changed ,so that the T150T couldnt enter the race because it was too old.

"Lucky" - I got lucky , tha mutherfucker started !

"Triple Trumpet" - idk this name just kinda fits the bike , 3 cyl Triumph

"Rust Bucket" - Paint costs money, Rust on the other hand, is FREE !

but I get tha feeling, when I finally get to rip this 42 year old piece of British steel down the road,a completely different name will come from the sounds of the push rods, and exhaust notes.

Starwolf

Get Adobe Flash player

Default My triumph

My triumph was named the Mescaline Machine.

Get Adobe Flash player

"One More Thing"

NHMike

<------- El Poopy Face

Get Adobe Flash player

My 79 GS750 is named "Bitch Titts" because it's a fucking bitch; but like titts I can't stop playing/touching/staring it.

Get Adobe Flash player

"only 1/2 way wrong"-after the lucero song, and the fact that half everything on it was done wrong

Get Adobe Flash player

The ShovelWhore

Joneo

as alot of guys say ,,,,WHORE,,,but other times shes the picky bitch from meridan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00000002.jpg  
    Last edited by Joneo; 05-25-2011 at 6:56 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

why is it we name bikes? i dunno but i makes it easier to talk about them i guess..
    i have two sportys one ih and one evo.. i have the evo the longest but the ih is the oldest.. so if i say the old sportster peeps still don't know which one i mean. the old age or old owned?
    they (were) both black.. so the black one doesn't help either.
    i always named my bikes, and when i call them by their names every one knows which one i'm referring to..

for me giving namens is more becouse after i've finished a build, it took so much time effort and shit that they are a somewhat part of me.. and something i care about needs to have a name

so the evo sporty is called Toxic. becouse it's an 883 who beats many 1200's. so it has a "toxic bite" to him..
    the IronHead sporty is called Daddy cool. becouse an ironhead is the daddy of the evo engined XL's.. and becouse it's a digger he's cool! (also it could be fun to scream "who's your daddy?!?!?" while blasting on the track!

i also have a yamaha waiting to be chopped.. still pretty stock now so it doesn't have a name at the moment. but once the build starts it will get a name: no Scool. (no typo's) becouse it' will be a 4 cilinder 110+HP(without extra help) modern boardtrack racer with a NOS system (the extra help to get it close to 200HP).. NOS + Cool..= no Scool. also with this build i will follow no stream of build. ie chopper, bobber old OLD SCHOOL.. so you can say it's a no school build..

somewhere in the next 3 months i get an old bike back who will be rebuild also. it will be a cafe racer.../bar hopper.
    as i alredy have the plans for the build the name is there to..
    Little thumper. it's a 1 cylinder 250cc engine.. so it's little and it goes. thump,thump,thump..

but only when a bike is stripped and underway to get build the name is given..

Get Adobe Flash player

My old piece of shit CJ750 that I wrenched on for the last couple of years is non-lovingly called the Dirty Bastard Child of Satan. At least that's what I called it as I pushed it behind my shop and into a tree the last time it pissed me off.

My Nightster doesn't have a name, although I love it. Let's call her Ms. Reliable.

Get Adobe Flash player

Trend-Killer b/c it looks nothing like all of the "customs" (american iron horse, Texas chopper, big dog, etc...)that were so abundant when I finished it.

Get Adobe Flash player

I named my Superglide "Cannabliss", none of my other bikes have names

Get Adobe Flash player

Not very original but I named my bike "The Bike"

Share This