X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomrotten
    • Sep 2009

EPIC!!!

That half bottle of tequilla got me brother haaaaa

I was hoping someone got a picture of the murder on front of my tent. I woke up with my shorts on my head in my boxers outside of the fuckin tent lol.

East Coast my have Bayounett Bros but me and one of the VC from the Devils Play Ground were the Barf Bros. FUCK YOU TEQUILLA lol

Comment

• Doug0867
      • Mar 2011

Portuesse Pete in the house

Comment

• atomrotten
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Doug0867
        Your a exquisit Bastard haaaa. Thanks for making the trip epic and how long did it take to get your shoe sorted out lol
        I luv ya mang haaaa

Comment

• Doug0867
          • Mar 2011

I was hella confused on that I thought I might of done it b

Comment

• jeffo
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Doug0867
            about fucking time.

Comment

• ElViajero
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by atomrotten
              EPIC!!!

That half bottle of tequilla got me brother haaaaa

I was hoping someone got a picture of the murder on front of my tent. I woke up with my shorts on my head in my boxers outside of the fuckin tent lol.

East Coast my have Bayounett Bros but me and one of the VC from the Devils Play Ground were the Barf Bros. FUCK YOU TEQUILLA lol
              Haha barf brother for life! Yea that bottle of honey jack did me good. Had blast with you dudes and thanks Gabe for the hospitality! Oh and thanks for making me the first pic Art lmao!

Comment

• willythepirate
                • Aug 2009

HAHAHAHA!! All I gotta say is WOW! Thanks again for everything Gabe and Lois. Portugesse Pete good seeing you and Dan again

Comment

• OldStfCycle
                  • Aug 2010

Front side of the Gabe's place was just as packed

Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket

Comment

• JQ
                    • Aug 2009

Reunion

Thanks again Gabe and Lois! was a great time! I'll never forget the afternoon in Iowa Hill, what a cool place that was! Take Care you guys

Comment

• h8ter
                      • Aug 2009

So, this is a weird question, but is the dude on the far left in this picture named AJ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• artkrhymes
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by h8ter
                        So, this is a weird question, but is the dude on the far left in this picture named AJ?
                        no

Comment

• superglide
                          • Apr 2024

Better Late Than Never !

Thanks Gabe and Lois for the great food and a fucking awesome time ! I met alot of good people and was able to steal alot of ideas to take back to NOLA or as Gabe calls it " The East Coast " , dude you really need to look at a map. Here are some pics.

Mark

Comment

• jeffo
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by superglide
                            Thanks Gabe and Lois for the great food and a fucking awesome time ! I met alot of good people and was able to steal alot of ideas to take back to NOLA or as Gabe calls it " The East Coast " , dude you really need to look at a map. Here are some pics.

Mark

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/...doe%20Reunion/
                            Nice Snaps and Nice to meet you. lets do it again right NOW.......

Comment

• AfterHours
                              • Jul 2009

I'm still getting messages about how much dudes enjoyed the party. That's very cool and I appreciate that. We'll see where AHC will be next year and how much interest there is towards the summer for another get together.

If anybody has pics that havn't been posted of the Philo please send them to [email protected] . There's no big event coverage for it but one of the smaller mags is going to run a blurb about it. I'm sure the late night drunk pic will be right up front, but I'll try to get a little of everything. Of course I don't wear my own shirts so advertising is down the tubes in the pics....I even had a TV spot a few months back and I was in a Biltwell shirt...fuckit.

One thing is for sure - the Philo will NOT get "bigger & better". If it becomes an 'event' I will pull the name and serve light beer. Family Reunion is a perfect name for what I want out of the weekend and I hope you guys felt the same. I'll have to tweak the sponsorship a bit but the same rules apply - you gotta show up!

Comment

• rustrocket84
                                • Aug 2009

This was my 2nd reunion and I'm glad I made it. Do you have any posters or something for some advertising. A film crew is for some network is at my work this thursday through saturday and one more week after that. If you want send me a pm and I'll throw a poster, or something above my bed to get you some "airtime"

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;