Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AfterHours
    • Jul 2009

the Philo Beddoe family Reunion

This is the second Philo and it'll be just as down home as the first, maybe even more so. Some things get bigger & better but I'll just keep this as the best and not fuck up a good thing. This year we'll be at the After Hours HonkyTonk and spend Friday evening at one of the local bars. Saturday will be a ride...not sure what just yet....and Saturday night will be the BBQ & open bar. The food will be the typical After Hours menu and the booze plentiful. $20 / person gets you in and a chance for the sponsor's raffle goodies as well.

Anybody that wants to sponsor just hit me up. I need four things from my sponsors - raffle goodies, big bottle of booze for the open bar, don't be a douche, and lastly, show up. This helps make the party better for everybody, last year dudes rolled out with some pretty cool shit.
    Last edited by AfterHours; 06-03-2011, 5:37 PM.
  • TroopThrowback
    • Aug 2009

Sweet bejeezus, it's on! You know Throwbacks are good for a honk at the 'tonk!

Comment

• TRUMPNUT
      • Jul 2009

Myself and Bree will be there and we wil bring a bottle of RUM and some raffle goodies !

Comment

• TroopThrowback
        • Aug 2009

Rum, you say? I guess little "sailor" in you never hurt anyone...well, maybe your reputation!

Comment

• AfterHours
          • Jul 2009

The Throwbacks are always up for a good time and good company to boot, I gotta feeling you'll get your money's worth at the bar!

Trumpnut & Bree, back in town for another shindig as well, very cool.

Comment

• atomrotten
            • Sep 2009

See you there!

Comment

• rustrocket84
              • Aug 2009

Only about 3 hours from the new house. And just a couple days after moving in. Hell yes I'm in. Hopefully it gets me out of some of the unpacking business.

Comment

• MattDavis
                • Sep 2009

yus gabe, we is there, for shiznit

Comment

• AfterHours
                  • Jul 2009

We'll have some night swimming going on, so bring your shorts...I don't want to see any of your hairy asses.

Comment

• AfterHours
                    • Jul 2009

Now that we have BeerBreed, Trumpnut, and DicE Magazine in the mix on top of AHC, LRC, Baxter, Old STF & 2 Wheel Tramp, I know the raffle will be awesome. These are all good friends and I'm glad they're making the time to join us.

There won't be a cool knuckle chop for raffle but hey, you can't carry that thing home on your bike anyways.

Comment

• OldStfCycle
                      • Aug 2010

[QUOTE=AfterHours;173759]Now that we have BeerBreed, Trumpnut, and DicE Magazine in the mix on top of AHC, LRC, Baxter, Old STF & 2 Wheel Tramp, I know the raffle will be awesome. These are all good friends and I'm glad they're making the time to join us.

Can't wait to see these guys again.. I enjoyed the route we took last year for the ride.

Comment

• battleborn
                        • Jul 2010

I am in for sure. Philo Beddoe last year was awesome. Gabe puts on one hell of a party!

Comment

• rustrocket84
                          • Aug 2009

Is Carl going to make it with you this year again. If so he has to bring that sleeping bag he found on the freeway.

Comment

• p8
                            • Apr 2024

I'll try to make it. Had a great time last year! Hopefully I wont drop my bike when I pull in....

Comment

• battleborn
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by rustrocket84
                              Is Carl going to make it with you this year again. If so he has to bring that sleeping bag he found on the freeway.
                              I haven't heard from that guy in ages...have been trying to reach him and see if he's going to the AA Bash too. But it cracked me up when the picture of him in the sleeping bag made the Dice blog a while back!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;