CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by h8ter View Post
    So, this is a weird question, but is the dude on the far left in this picture named AJ?
    no

superglide

Default Better Late Than Never !

Thanks Gabe and Lois for the great food and a fucking awesome time ! I met alot of good people and was able to steal alot of ideas to take back to NOLA or as Gabe calls it " The East Coast " , dude you really need to look at a map. Here are some pics.

Mark

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/...doe%20Reunion/

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by superglide View Post
    Thanks Gabe and Lois for the great food and a fucking awesome time ! I met alot of good people and was able to steal alot of ideas to take back to NOLA or as Gabe calls it " The East Coast " , dude you really need to look at a map. Here are some pics.

Mark

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/...doe%20Reunion/
    Nice Snaps and Nice to meet you. lets do it again right NOW.......

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm still getting messages about how much dudes enjoyed the party. That's very cool and I appreciate that. We'll see where AHC will be next year and how much interest there is towards the summer for another get together.

If anybody has pics that havn't been posted of the Philo please send them to gabe@afterhourschoppers.com . There's no big event coverage for it but one of the smaller mags is going to run a blurb about it. I'm sure the late night drunk pic will be right up front, but I'll try to get a little of everything. Of course I don't wear my own shirts so advertising is down the tubes in the pics....I even had a TV spot a few months back and I was in a Biltwell shirt...fuckit.

One thing is for sure - the Philo will NOT get "bigger & better". If it becomes an 'event' I will pull the name and serve light beer. Family Reunion is a perfect name for what I want out of the weekend and I hope you guys felt the same. I'll have to tweak the sponsorship a bit but the same rules apply - you gotta show up!

Get Adobe Flash player

This was my 2nd reunion and I'm glad I made it. Do you have any posters or something for some advertising. A film crew is for some network is at my work this thursday through saturday and one more week after that. If you want send me a pm and I'll throw a poster, or something above my bed to get you some "airtime"

Share This