CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Small Success story

So a little background I've been brought up around Harleys and choppers all my life. I dont really care for asian made bikes unless I have nothing else to ride and so it pained me when my friend said he wanted me to accompany him to the local yamaha stealership to get a bike....
    I decided that it was now or never for getting him talked into an american bike so we first went to the local Harley stealership and of course everything but the old 1998 or so bikes were out of his price range so we go to Yamaha and he falls in love with the new stryker that was just inside his budget and I thought all was lost but he wanted to go to the next town north and see a used warrior that was cheaper still, the gears in my brain started turning and so I said before that lets look at the dealerships up there first we go to the Harley dealership there and there is a beautiful 09 dyna (yes cookie cutter harley) but within his price range decent price and low miles. well he has to look still but I could tell he liked it. we go next door to the other yamaha place and they treated him horribly wouldnt budge on the price, took forever with checking financing options, and then tried to get him to leave a down payment in case he decided he wanted it by morning.... So at this point he decided to check back at Harley and see what could be done and as of right now is waiting on financing info in the morning since we were finishing after closing time but he should soon be the proud owner of an american bike some time tomorrow and with my help should soon catch the customizing bug....

Get Adobe Flash player

So, just to clarify, low budget, wants a bitchen bike, your friend, and at no point did you take him to a Triumph dealership?!?! He could have had the only Triumph in the parking lot more often than not, at damn near any outing, and had all the quality of a jap bike, all the class of American iron, and a price much closer to the 1st than the 2nd. WTF mate?!?!

I kid, I kid, ..........but ......... was a Triumph even a thought?

Honestly asking here. I just seem to see the Triumph, new or old over looked a lot as of late.

Get Adobe Flash player

[QUOTE=He could have had the only Triumph in the parking lot more often than not, at damn near any outing

cleary your not from so cal lol

Get Adobe Flash player

triumph passed threw my head but with an hour and a half +- drive to the south for nearest triumph dealership when we were going an hour and a half north to possibly look at the bike he thought he was gunna get makes stuff difficult....

Get Adobe Flash player

well update finacing went threw and my friend got a 2009 dyna super glide for 11500 with 880 miles

Share This