CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Default The fastest you've ever went on two wheels?

I did a search, nothing came up. Just curious as to how fast some of you crazy bastards have gone on your scoots? Pictures of you at a high rate of speed are welcome! 132mph on an ironhead, verified by my buddys crotch rocket with a speedo riding next to me.

You live more in 5 minutes flat out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime." -Burt Munro
    Last edited by a5tach; 05-17-2011 at 7:43 PM.

115 on I-35 just north of Austin.

never been above 5mph. Bitches can't see me if I am going by at 135mph....

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    never been above 5mph. Bitches can't see me if I am going by at 135mph....
    Fuck you're right! I've been doing it all wrong!

Joneo

fast enough to tear my eyes behind my shades , ,,went thru hampton tunnel,in about 30 seconds one night,didn,t look at speedo was watching down the road. i was on a built sporty and buddy on kz1000,,comeing back from stripper bar,he was soooo drunk he said he followed my tailght home! was in 1981,,they,ed hang you if you did that now,,,vdot cameras all over the place on interstates...once your over the ton ,,is like a roller coaster
    Last edited by Joneo; 05-17-2011 at 8:04 PM.

0. ZERO. 0. i havent ridden my 1st chop yet. lol. i took a mini bike about 35 tho. that was sweet. haha

140 on my 1st bike - Indio CA right ouside 29 Palms - 83 Yamaha Seca Turbo - no pics, sorry

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

155 on my brothers Suzuki Bandit

175 mph 2002 R1

I was in the 115 neighborhood on one of the straight stretches in between San Felipe and Ensenada, but with all the shit I had loaded on the bike it was starting to get a little wobbly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Hey...165 is great for a few hundred yards, but do 100mph for a 2-3 hour stretch and when you slow down to 70 it feels like 35.

My bike doesn't like it much over 100mph. But getting there is most of the fun.

Hayabusa's yeah yeah yeah...

Vmax blah blah blah...

Anyone can go fast. It's whether or not you're ON TIME!

I agree with you there, on all but one point. No one has mentioned a V-Maxx yet..............I have wondered for years just what they can do on average roads with the average rider on board.

Quote Originally Posted by starwolf View Post
    125 MPH ,(first bike)'81 Honda 400 GN - OKC. Lake Hefner Parkway ,(north bound) from 63rd exit to Memorial exit , through thick 5 'O clock rush hour , weaving in and out of traffic. I pulled off @ Memorial, after feeling a sudden warmth emitting from my passengers crotch area. I was NOT happy ,nor was she, needless to say,she wore "appropriate protection" when riding w/ me thereafter.

Current bike , '69 Triumph Trident 750 (3 cyl) 0.3 MPH ,pushing it around in my driveway , cuz I still aint got my clutch sorted.

Starwolf
    DUDE! It's "Puff puff GIVE, not puff puff puff PUFF!" It's all good, but no way in heaven or hell you did 125mph on a 400cc normally aspirated twin 2 up! N2O, twin turbo, super charger, hand-O-god pushing the bike, 200mph tail wind, or you and your passenger weigh weigh 10lbs combined, MABBEY, just mabbey.

Had my '99 FXST up to 105 mph a couple times. It had a flat spot in the front rim and things got sketchy over 90. Rim's been replaced, and I changed the exhaust which really seemed to wake it up. Hopefully this crappy weather will quit soon. I'm waiting for my next trip home so I can really lay into it on the turnpike. I'm bettin 120 tops.

I took this with my phone while riding one handed lol. It was a 40 mph curve.

172 on a long stretch of rt 219 on a gixxer.on my sporty about 100,and thats fast enough with 18 inch apes!!

LivingCanvas

175 on my crotch rocket.

140mph a couple times on my 06' ZZR600. Fun as hell but I got rid of it because I could picture myself crashing horribly into a fixed object at 140 and pancaking my face. Now I stick with a much safer 90mph on my 02' 883. That 50 makes a huge difference!!

~180 on my buddy's Gixxer. I think stock they regulate them to 186 on that model.

Oh, and it's extra fun if you get totally wasted first. Then, when you get the bike up to speed, turn your headlights off, close your eyes, and take your hands off the handlebars.

Well he said "two wheels" he didn't say "Harley" or "Triumph" - as long as I has 2 wheels it counts in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JMunoa View Post
    Crotch rockets shouldn't count ... just saying.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Share This