CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default This is the best damn forum I've been on yet!!!

I just signed up a bit ago, and to come here and find NO Bias towards a make/model of bike, and put the emphasis on the biker is just makin me feel right at home!

The tech is amazing, and the people working and making their own rides is truly gonna make this one bad-ass place to be a part of... Just wish I had found it sooner... I've only put tech on a non-bike related board in the past, but this place changes my mind. I'll try and get an article or two together soon enough for you guys....

Keep it up, and I look forward to meeting you guys on the Hi-ways, backroads and events this season

Hugh (rider of a basic lowly Jap Bike)

Get Adobe Flash player

CHOP CULT all the wayy!

xllance

Gotta agree with ya, I was on a "brand and make specific" board awhile back and it was as if you had to either be a greybeard or one of the founding members to get any respect. I should'nt say that, there were a few cool guys there but they were in the minority for sure. One of the older guys was ribbing me about stuff which I can take just fine but when I turned it around on him in good fun , I got reamed by the moderators. Was told to show more respect...........took about 2 seconds to say see ya!! This place has a good vibe, I like it.

Get Adobe Flash player

ohh and the milage...free shit... WOW. its like you got the best forum and you get rewarded. if they didnt have this milage stuff i wouldnt care. CHOP CULT all the way.

Get Adobe Flash player

ditto all the way. maybe this is how I should have expressed my love of chop cult before so it wouldn't have been tossed into the junk pile and pissed people off. I guess I'm just a different animal. either way this place rocks

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeh no kidding Jashole haha considering you've got 500 points and you joined up this month!

Nah it's good, given how fast the How To's have popped up in the greatest hits section, imagine what it'll be like in a while. I've got a couple to add to it down the track too I reckon.

Get Adobe Flash player

I agree. This is a great site. I am on a couple different car and bike themed sites and this BY FAR is the best.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome dude! Sounds like you're in the right place!

Get Adobe Flash player

welcome. i recently signed up too, and i cant get enough.

Get Adobe Flash player

I enjoy the lack of BS attitudes. this is like being with a bunch of growups.....well playful grownups

Get Adobe Flash player

Gotta be honest with you.... CHOP CULT is the SHIT.

Get Adobe Flash player

I love that the site doesn't look obnoxious with all kinds of easter colors and flashing myspace ads.

Get Adobe Flash player

I usually cash in my miles for

starwolf

I think CHOP CULT is tha SHIT ! I frequent a brand /model specific board too , primarily due to the oddness of the bike in which I have. Theres some pretty specific shit on a 42 year old Triumph Triple. and the guys over at www.triplesonline.com may be old grey beards that are set in their ways of doing complete restorations on Triples. They have not shunned me away for having (in their eyes) a butchered up Triple. They have shown me the utmost of respect in regards to my bike,and my sometimes retarded questions (as most everyone has so far). I tend to lean towards TOL for extreme technical shit specific to the Triple ,(no offense CC , just not a lot of Triple related material here) For getting ideas on this or that and making shit the way I want it, CC is the spot ! A ton of awesome shit here , I love the Forum , the How To's , The Write Ups on members bikes , the Contests (*both CC and member created) ,and who don't love free stuff , the miles store is a great way to keep folks posting new stuff.
    TOL may have grey beards that know everything inside & out on a Triple , but CC is the shit when it comes to customization ,and doin shit the way YOU WANT IT, NOT HOW THE FACTORY WANTED IT.

Starwolf
    Last edited by starwolf; 05-29-2011 at 8:00 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Chop Cult is badass. It's cool to see that everyone on here is down to earth and most members wrench on their own rides and help each of with the tech stuff. I haven't felt any bias about what I ride or had any issues with the forum or anyone on it and the miles thing kicks ass too.

Get Adobe Flash player

lets see some more chopped baggers and sport bikes

Share This