4 Stars = Good
    0%
    5 Stars = Exceptional
    0%
  • MercuryMoto67
    • Mar 2011

MercuryMoto

Hello everyone,

My name is Rene and this is my chance to make something of myself and bring more good quality craftsmanship and customer service to this awesome industry.

I'm from El Centro CA. (SUPER southern California) I offer mostly metal fabrication like custom handle bars, custom struts, tank and fender modification, light frame mods. TIG welding steel, stainless and aluminum experience is under my belt. I can also MIG weld and some light sheet metal work. I also offer my products powdercoated.

Since I'm just starting this, I'd really just like to have customers and make new friends. So I'm offering custom work at a discounted price for a limited time. Now the discounted work doesn't mean you'll get bad labor. Im very proud of what I do. Since I'm just a one man show, I can't afford to put out bad work.

If you'd like some work done, you can send me a pm and we'll go from there!

Thanks everyone for checking out my thread!
    Rene

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
      • Mar 2011

Pictures coming soon!

Comment

• WOMPY
        • Aug 2009

Rene is an excellent fabricator and welder so if you need a tank or bars made hit him up.

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
          • Mar 2011

pics of some stuff i do. plenty more where this came from!
          Attached Files

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
            • Mar 2011

these struts sit the tightest to sportys! only 1/4 inch out. 10.5 inch eye to eye.
            Attached Files

Comment

• blackhart13
              • Mar 2010

hands down

Originally posted by billdozer
              one talented dude right here, when I first saw pics i was blown away if you want bars or a narrowed tank get with him. he's in el centro so all you yuma dudes jump on it or anyone in the area. he ships too so get some. dont sleep on it this shits sick- BlackHart13

Comment

• blackhart13
                • Mar 2010

we already do a 9.5" but you should jump on that, theres plenty of sportys to go around

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
                  • Apr 2011

Stand up dude

Great person to work with from brainstorming ideas, answering questions and providing information to getting it done. Prices and quality can't be beat. Will definitely do repeat business. Pick Mercury Moto!!!

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
                    • Mar 2011

a little more about MercuryMoto

Hello everyone,

Just thought i'd post some pics of the style of bikes MercuryMoto likes to focus more on. The closest style we can find is from a Japanese company called Crazy Orange, We at MercuryMoto really like clean stripped down lane splitting swing arm bikes! We have a bike on the chopping block so pics will be posted soon. In the mean time, here's some other pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
                      • Mar 2011

if anyone likes this style as much as we do and you need some parts made or a whole bike built, drop us a pm and we'll talk! even if you just wanna shoot the shit about bikes, don't be shy...

thanks everyone for the good words!

more pics!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by MercuryMoto67; 05-27-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
                        • Mar 2011

limited time business promotion

So for a limited time, we're offering free powdercoat for bars and struts and maybe anything else built by us. Also, since MercuryMoto believes in TRULY custom metal work, we're offering nearly any style of bars your brain can cook up for the incredibly fair price range of $100-$130 powdercoated and shipped to the lower 48. All bars will be built from .120 wall x 1 inch O.D. DOM tubing and 100% TIG welded unless otherwise stated. Prices may vary from material choices and/or finishes.

So hurry up and put those ideas you have floating in your head down in your hands!

Rene - MercuryMoto

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
                          • Mar 2011

truly custom series narrow apes

Alright so I've been seeing bars with weld on risers that of course look bad ass. But the problem I'm seeing is the lean back is set and can't be moved. Not everyone has the same length arms, or same height or even same riding style. So for these bars and of course any other style, you can choose to order the bungs unwelded or just tell me how far you want them leaning and ill TIG weld for you.

Comment

• MercuryMoto67
                            • Mar 2011

Limited time business promo!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE

Alright people, MercuryMoto is throwing a limited time business promo on nearly EVERYTHING! custom handle bars starting at $55 (fully TIG welded AND powdercoated)!!!

Need a tank narrowed with a new tunnel? Prices starting at $350 for a brand new tank, narrowed, new cap, relocated petcock, hammer formed bottom (peanut tank), body worked, primed and ready for paint! Minor tank mods starting at $30!

Need some custom narrow struts? Any length, only stick out 1/4"! $60 powdercoated!

Any other parts requests welcome. So if your interested, send a pm with your email and what your interested in. If handle bars; a brief description, measurements and maybe a picture be it hand drawn or already existing set. Custom built tank; type of tank and modifications desired.

MercuryMoto custom builds everything to clients request thus making it TRULY CUSTOM. All is fabricated by dedicated professional here in California. We really strive to give the client exactly what they want.

Thank you,
                            Rene - MercuryMoto

*prices not including shipping.
                            Last edited by MercuryMoto67; 06-09-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• RIPshitRIOT
                              • Sep 2009

I sent Rene an old picture I found on the internet and some half-assed specs, and he cranked these sick bars out in 2 days. Can't wait to see them coated and on my bike!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;