Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blacklistVISUAL
    • Aug 2009

I'd like to donate my time as the "Official Shit Talker".
    Get it done, I'll hate the whole way. Then, when it's all done, I'll let you know everything I would have done differently.
    Seriously... it's the least I can do. And I'm really good at it.

Comment

• Bobbed883
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by blacklistVISUAL
      Get it done, I'll hate the whole way. Then, when it's all done, I'll let you know everything I would have done differently.
      That made me laugh. Thanks man, tough day and that helped.

Comment

• Boylecomm
        • Jun 2009

Oh hell, whatever mangina!
        Give me something to do and I'll handle it for you. I gotta have a hand in here somewhere.

Originally posted by Halwade
        I hung out with the king of the soul riders last weekend... he cone shoveled and kickstarted himself into an asthmatic fit. Actually the late model Evo was Kutty's idea. Hippy Killer is providing the motor and tranny: a full polished rebuilt unit with none of the usual cool guy bells and whistles.

You know me, BCM... I'm a mangina.

Viva la Evo!

BTW, Blue Moon Customs has volunteered to paint The ChopCult Project.

We'll thrash out details many months from now, but here's a link to my new painter's site.

Comment

• Halwade
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Boylecomm
          Oh hell, whatever mangina!
          Give me something to do and I'll handle it for you. I gotta have a hand in here somewhere.
          I've got my old friend KB on deck for some badass mid controls. Hey Kim, you game?

PROJECT PATRON ALERT!

These guys:

Are generously donating this:

DanK is a ChopCult member in high standing with skills of steel, fenders of aluminun and a heart of gold.

You guys are seriously blowing me away with the help and support.

I'll respond to other offers elsewhere in this thread. Right now I'm wheeling and dealing with my old friend Trent on some sweet Sporty mags...

Comment

• Halwade
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by blacklistVISUAL
            This service is every bit as valuable as the wiring and fab work other members have volunteered, brother... thanks for chipping in!

I've made a living talking shit, so I know the value verbal dung slingers bring to the shootout.

Keep the BS coming…

Comment

• billdozer
              • Apr 2024

I will officially volunteer to ride it for you!

This is going to be cool Hal, with your skills and the parts you've already assembled it'll kick ass.

Comment

• Halwade
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by billdozer
                I will officially volunteer to ride it for you!

This is going to be cool Hal, with your skills and the parts you've already assembled it'll kick ass.

I'm glad someone has volunteered to ride this fucker! I've ridden the CB450 a combined total of 19 blocks since April. This weekend Duane Ballard, Wes Drelleshak and I are working on it, however, so I hope to find my penis before the Street Chopper party in two weeks.

Thanks again for all the help. I talked to Jason at Sacred Steel last night, and he's pretty pumped on the copper tank for this beast. I can't wait to see what he dreams up!

Comment

• Rudehog
                  • Aug 2009

"so I hope to find my penis"...... well I can donate mine but it's been abused"

What front end are you running?

edit: Nevermind I just read the second post!
                  Last edited by Rudehog; 10-07-2009, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Rudehog
                    • Aug 2009

Anyways I have some 41mm fork tubes and a pair of stock sliders aswell as a pair of chrome sliders.
                    Get some mid or narrow glide trees and machine them for the big tubes!

Comment

• Boylecomm
                      • Jun 2009

I'm in.
                      Foot Clutch & brake pedal right? If so I'll do a jockey shifter too. It'll be all nice like a 13 piece bedroom set.

I know shifter, brake pedal.

[QUOTE=Halwade;15460]I've got my old friend KB on deck for some badass mid controls. Hey Kim, you game?

Comment

• Halwade
                        • Apr 2024

PROJECT PATRON ALERT!

Blue Moon Kustoms has volunteered to paint the ChopCult Project!

Jaymes at BMK has built a solid reputation in the bike paint game, and I'm flattered that he's willing to have anything to do with my little project.

I've told Jaymes about the copper tank from Sacred Steel as well as my ideas for how to paint it, and I just know he will hit it out of the park. I've seen his work on BF Josh's Triumph, and it is top notch. For my own paint, I'm thinking little bits of raw copper showing through the art and artistry in strategic locations, either as keylines and pin stripes, or perhaps little splashes of coppery goodness to tease and tantalize the senses of everyone who gazes upon what is rapidly becoming the finest communal chopper build since Huge King's ten-man clusterfuck on the Discovery Channel many (blue) moons ago. Whatever BMK Jaymes choose to do, you can be assured of its visual quality and stylistic dopeness. Having always been a powdercoat kind of guy, I'm not known for the high-end cosmetics on most of my builds. Jaymes will change all of that on the ChopCult SpartanKiller™

Thanks, Jaymes!

Comment

• Halwade
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Boylecomm
                          I'm in.
                          Foot Clutch & brake pedal right? If so I'll do a jockey shifter too. It'll be all nice like a 13 piece bedroom set.

I know shifter, brake pedal.
                          I WAS thinking shifter & brake pedal on the mids, but now BCM has me thinging...

what about hand clutch on the jockey shifter, a la AZ Nick's sweet green shovel?

Am I man enough for such a set-up?

Will radical hand controls of this nature force me to ride even less?

And what the hell is a 13-piece bedroom set?

Stay tuned for more news as it develops.

(BTW, I'm visiting Hippy Killer Garage next week to lay down cash advance for the motor. Has anyone seen the motor in Kutty's Plum Smuggler? This photo doesn't show the detailing, but there's gun stock-style hand engraving all over the rocker boxes and engine cases. Badass...

Comment

• Rudehog
                            • Aug 2009

Email and mess sent......

Oh btw, do the foot clutch no hand clutch on the shifter

Comment

• Halwade
                              • Apr 2024

This probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway:

These are the bars I'm going to use on the SpartanKiller:

I loved what Kim Boyle did with a set of Low Drags on Pat's Ironhead. BCM dechromed those bars, but I'm going with black ED. No dimples of course, and what levers I run remains to be seen. Probably nothing on the clutch side (KB and Rudehog are talking me into jockey shift/foot clutch), and my usual bored-out MX master cylinder and Biltwell throttle on the right.

Comment

• svwannabe
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rudehog
                                Email and mess sent......

Oh btw, do the foot clutch no hand clutch on the shifter
                                +2 on that, hand clutch on shifter is just random...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;