Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flipper
    • Aug 2009

biker belts @church of choppers

church of choppers have some custom biker belts designed by david mann and made by tom fugle.i picked up one of the ss belts.there are 5or 6 designs in limited quantities.they are quality belts and i cant wait to get mine.so check um out .
  • oldschoolsoldier
    • Aug 2009

what are the prices?

Comment

• crass
      • Apr 2024

$85!

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

I do love the CoC stuff, but it's so friggin expensive!! Death Machine has some sick belts as well.

Comment

• swiffer
          • Aug 2009

Hey what about us old guys that wear suspenders.I would like for a company like that to make some of those.

Comment

• Revelator
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by swiffer
            Hey what about us old guys that wear suspenders.I would like for a company like that to make some of those.
            Reminds me of an old movie James Stewart was in, Where James says to a Guy wearing
            both a Belt & Suspenders, "How can You trust a Man who doesn't even trust His own pants?"
            shortly thereafter James put a bullet through each suspender strap,
            and the last bullet went into the belt buckle!

Comment

• Markee
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by NHMike
              I do love the CoC stuff, but it's so friggin expensive!! Death Machine has some sick belts as well.
              Your ass has been buying to much shit at walmart and have got nice and comfortable buying things 5 times, for cheap, rather than once forever.

I mean, how much would you charge to hand make a belt? I mean shit, if you are in the market for a hand made belt, go for it, how many belts does a man need? Answer: 1

Comment

• NHMike
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Markee
                Your ass has been buying to much shit at walmart and have got nice and comfortable buying things 5 times, for cheap, rather than once forever.

I mean, how much would you charge to hand make a belt? I mean shit, if you are in the market for a hand made belt, go for it, how many belts does a man need? Answer: 1

I don't give a shit who made it or not. $85 for a belt that doens't come with something to hold the fucking thing up is expensive.

And I can assume you're the kind of guy who's got a $19,000 Bobber that someone else built.

And FYI, I've got 1 belt that I've had for about 4 years now. Got it out of some bin at a department store for $5 so fuck off. hahahahahaha

Comment

• Roads2Ruin
                  • Oct 2009

The are pretty bad ass. However I dont think wearing a swazi is my style

Comment

• imtheslime
                    • Aug 2009

At first $85 sounds a little steep, say that dude can complete one every four hours + cost of dye and leather, really not a bad price. Considering my current belt has lasted 10 years and these are more of a limited item, if I had the spare bread I'd get one.

Comment

• NHMike
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by imtheslime
                      At first $85 sounds a little steep, say that dude can complete one every four hours + cost of dye and leather, really not a bad price. Considering my current belt has lasted 10 years and these are more of a limited item, if I had the spare bread I'd get one.
                      Never thought of it that way. But I'll still stick with my $5 sale jobs. they last just as long, and I'm a cheap fuck.

Comment

• Markee
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by NHMike
                        I don't give a shit who made it or not. $85 for a belt that doens't come with something to hold the fucking thing up is expensive.

And I can assume you're the kind of guy who's got a $19,000 Bobber that someone else built.

And FYI, I've got 1 belt that I've had for about 4 years now. Got it out of some bin at a department store for $5 so fuck off. hahahahahaha
                        I'm a craftsman and I'll leave it at that. And I defend someone trying to make things with his hands to maybe buy some beer and take his woman out for some steak.

Don't care what horse shit whatever you find for $5! lmao

Comment

• NHMike
                          • Apr 2024

I'm a craftsman and I'll leave it at that. And I defend someone trying to make things with his hands to maybe buy some beer and take his woman out for some steak.

No doubt man, I checked your site. REAL nice stuff over there.

Glad you got the rub! hahahaha

Comment

• onigoroshi
                            • Aug 2009

not to mention these belts are hand-crafted by tom fugle and designed by david mann. it's not like these are just regular wal-mart black belts, they're guaranteed to be collectors items. CoC could have charged a lot more for them and still managed to sell out.

Comment

• ChoppyGee
                              • Aug 2009

I own one belt, it was hand made for me and given to me as a gift. Glad there's guys out there willing to support these craftsman, I am to some point. they look great and i'm sure the quality is too but I just don't think an 85 dollar belt keeps my ass in my levi's any better than the one i got.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;