• Show
Clear All
  • SLO
    • Feb 2013

Comment

• loddytoddy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by ContractKiller
      To each his own but I'll never get why people feel the need to dress in head to toe fucking Tour de France gear, just to go for a bike ride. I think I actually find these fucks more annoying than the "bikers" all decked out in Harley everything.

agree'd.

I rode a bike around for miles all the damn time in jeans..

Comment

• Ramzilla
        • Oct 2013

The ones that really make me want to run them over are those that wear those fucking spaceballs looking helmets.

Comment

• turbonate
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Ramzilla
          The ones that really make me want to run them over are those that wear those fucking spaceballs looking helmets.
          There was a guy that dropped off a Toyota Highlander at my shop to get worked on last week, and he pulled his carbon fiber framed whiz bang bicycle out of the trunk, and suited up in all the bicycle stuff to ride 1/2 mile across this 5,300 person town. It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut.

Comment

• DannyBastard
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by turbonate
            There was a guy that dropped off a Toyota Highlander at my shop to get worked on last week, and he pulled his carbon fiber framed whiz bang bicycle out of the trunk, and suited up in all the bicycle stuff to ride 1/2 mile across this 5,300 person town. It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut.
            You are a better man than I. I fucking despise all the Lance Ballstrong wannabes too. Especially on Saturday mornings when they take up the entire right shoulder and lane of 281 north and won't move into single file because they want to talk to each other about bike stuff while they ride bikes in bike gear.

Comment

• Pendulum
              • Jul 2011

Latest thought:

Also,

Choppers are over.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                • Jul 2014

Comment

• ContractKiller
                  • Feb 2012

So this fucking happened:

(Copied from my local news website)

SUNRISE, Fla. — Enraged at hearing another man’s name during a drunken sex session, a man allegedly disemboweled his girlfriend, leaving her naked body on the floor of their Florida apartment, according to police.

Editor’s note: Content in this story is graphic and disturbing

Fidel Lopez, 24, called police just after 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Sun Sentinel, for help with his girlfriend, Maria Nemeth, who he said was having trouble breathing.

When officers arrived at the apartment on the 1600 block of Northwest 128th Drive, they found a blood-smeared, grisly scene.

Blood and tissue were streaked on the walls and doors, a sliding glass door had been shattered and there were holes in the walls of the unit the couple had shared for only a week.

Lopez initially said that they had been having rough sex in the closet when Nemeth became sick and collapsed in the bathroom. According to the arrest report, detectives found a half empty bottle of 1800 Tequila and limes in the kitchen and believe the two had been drinking.

During questioning, however, Lopez admitted that he became a “monster” after hearing Nemeth call out her ex’s name twice during sex, pushing him over the edge, according to police. He went on a rampage, tearing doors off their hinges and destroying the walls, according to the report.

He then began inserting various objects into her vagina and anus, according to the arrest report, finally inserting his arm “up to the elbow” and pulling out intestinal matter.

Lopez said he tried to wake Nemeth up by splashing cold water on her face, but couldn’t revive her. He told detectives he started to panic and went out to smoke a cigarette on the porch before dialing 911.

Lopez has been charged with first degree murder in Nemeth’s death.

---------------------------------

Holy fucking shit.

Comment

• turpe
                    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by loddytoddy
                    Originally posted by Ramzilla
                    These people aren't cyclists. They're triathletes. Even cyclists hate triathletes. Bike mechanics especially hate triathletes. Mostly because lots of triathletes piss on their bikes, rather than cost themselves the few precious seconds that it would take to pull over like a sane person. This silly video encapsulates triathletes perfectly:

Comment

• WillSCB
                      • Dec 2014

SUNRISE, Fla. — Enraged at hearing another man’s name during a drunken sex session, a man allegedly disemboweled his girlfriend, leaving her naked body on the floor of their Florida apartment, according to police.

Fidel Lopez, 24, called police just after 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Sun Sentinel, for help with his girlfriend, Maria Nemeth, who he said was having trouble breathing.

When officers arrived at the apartment on the 1600 block of Northwest 128th Drive, they found a blood-smeared, grisly scene.

Blood and tissue were streaked on the walls and doors, a sliding glass door had been shattered and there were holes in the walls of the unit the couple had shared for only a week.

Lopez initially said that they had been having rough sex in the closet when Nemeth became sick and collapsed in the bathroom. According to the arrest report, detectives found a half empty bottle of 1800 Tequila and limes in the kitchen and believe the two had been drinking.

During questioning, however, Lopez admitted that he became a “monster” after hearing Nemeth call out her ex’s name twice during sex, pushing him over the edge, according to police. He went on a rampage, tearing doors off their hinges and destroying the walls, according to the report.

He then began inserting various objects into her vagina and anus, according to the arrest report, finally inserting his arm “up to the elbow” and pulling out intestinal matter.

Lopez said he tried to wake Nemeth up by splashing cold water on her face, but couldn’t revive her. He told detectives he started to panic and went out to smoke a cigarette on the porch before dialing 911.

Holy fucking shit.
                      Is it just me, or does it seem like this shit always happens in Florida???? What the ever lovin' fuck????!!!!!!!!! Once you've put your arm up her ass to the elbow and pulled out her insides, you're gonna need a lot more than cold water.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by WillSCB
                        Is it just me, or does it seem like this shit always happens in Florida???? What the ever lovin' fuck????!!!!!!!!! Once you've put your arm up her ass to the elbow and pulled out her insides, you're gonna need a lot more than cold water.
                        My guess is, bath salts?

Comment

• turbonate
                          • Sep 2010

Holy fucking shit.
                          I bet the landlord is pissed.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

I thought magnificentbastard was German and lived in Ireland, not Florida?

Comment

• turbonate
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                              I thought magnificentbastard was German and lived in Ireland, not Florida?
                              He outsourced this one

Comment

• HulkJoegan
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                                My guess is, bath salts?
                                no way, definitely just booze. I read something debunking myths associated with different drugs, like all the stories of someone on a bad trip putting their baby in an oven or microwave, the only actual reported cases of that happening the people were drunk

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;