Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudehog
    • Aug 2009

Got the lid today from jbishop, thanks dude! will be rockin it from Vegas to Slab City!

Comment

• BrandonThePleb
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Rudehog
      Got the lid today from jbishop, thanks dude! will be rockin it from Vegas to Slab City!
      if no one has dibs on it, i wouldn't mind taking it at slab. Just would give me another excuse to go ride a bike to pass it on...

Comment

• hugodv01
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rudehog
        Dude, I got to track you down at the Slabs. I would like to take a gander at that lid once again.

I know I wanted to avoid the "head herpes" but maybe I'd like to ride it in So Cal again after BrandonThePleb.

Comment

• mad750
          • Aug 2009

Eric rocked the lid to it's first Biltwell non-event this past weekend. Here it is at Roy's in Amboy...

Comment

• Rudehog
            • Aug 2009

Yup I put about 350 mi on the lid, went to the hoover dam and then to the brew pub in boulder city with Sumo. Rode thru the Mojave desert and Joshua Tree national preserve,even got a few miles on Route 66 on my way with my Crew to the Illusive unicorn in Ocotillo Wells. Got some pics with the lid and even some riding vid I will post on the photo thread.
            Sorry Brandon but I didnt see your post in time so I handed it off to Big Oscar and he is in San Diego so I will put him in touch with you .

Comment

• greasegirl6
              • Apr 2024

This is fucking awesome!!! I haven't the patience to read through 130 pages of this forum, but have you guys thought about taking it overseas? Try and get the lid around the world?

Comment

• NHMike
                • Apr 2024

I can't beleive one of you dick suckers covered up my sticker. Faggot.

Comment

• CRFyou
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by NHMike
                  I can't beleive one of you dick suckers covered up my sticker. Faggot.
                  Hahahaha!!

Maybe the stench of the helmet caused it to peel off?

Comment

• NHMike
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by CRFyou
                    Hahahaha!!

Maybe the stench of the helmet caused it to peel off?
                    LOL, no I can still see a hint of it, under the giant fucking After Hours Choppers sticker. Fucking Douchebags can't use a small fucking sticker?! It's not like they don't realize the fucking thing has been through hundreds of people. Fucking greasy cunt motherfuckers.

Comment

• Rudehog
                      • Aug 2009

Mike you gotta learn how to express yourself and not hold back! I tried to avoid covering up anyones sticker but it's pretty tuff now, that AHC sticker is way to big though.

I tried to get Sumo to take the lid back with him to england since he was out here in Vegas and rode out to the Ilusive unicorn gathering but he said that the riding season is done for a few months over there and didn't want to tie up the lid......I called bullshit I think he didnt like the way it smelled

Comment

• billdozer
                        • Apr 2024

If you want a new liner, just ask, we'll send one. Note: there are stickers and whatnot inside too...

Comment

• kawijake
                          • Jul 2011

I posted on the other thread about this, but ive got a trip from Indiana to Kansas coming up id love to take the lid on. Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

• BigOscar
                            • Jul 2009

lid

Sumo, didn't want it cuz it smells like tequila probably.
                            I need a slab city sticker for the helmet.

Comment

• billdozer
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by BigOscar
                              Sumo, didn't want it cuz it smells like tequila probably.
                              I need a slab city sticker for the helmet.
                              Ha, ha, ride up here and get it!

Comment

• BigOscar
                                • Jul 2009

See You Wednesday!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;