Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooligan80
    • Jul 2010

Heretic, let me repost something from the thread about Corky and GMG ocer there, this post was made by a member known as "merc":

Wiki Edits: 0

With all due respect...

I am having a hard time understanding why you guys are taking this so far and why you are treating Mr. Coker like you are.

Jon, the guy screwed up and did as you asked at the start and you are now on a witch hunt.

Mr. Coker responded and all you seem to do is keep go after people.

Now you have people showing up to post pictures attacking you and your members.

You have spawned that response...and I don't condone either action.

You did not start this, but you have made it worse and my opnion of you and this board is not what it used to be.

You should have closed this, banned GasMonkey, and moved on sir.

A page dedicated to this, attacks on Coker tire when they are not involved, and minions bandwagon jumping really looks pretty ugly sir.

I hope you can see my point in bringing this up.

I have lurked for quite some time and this really sucks.

Most boards would have stopped this crap long ago.

And yes, I have met Richard. In fact , was probably the first person to call him on the carpet on another board for his antics.

You can take this or leave it. It is just what I feel I am seeing.

This is douchebag Jon's reply, his problem was the GMG video and how many times he mentioned a companies name, Jon is just a fucking prick, end of story:

merc -- thanks for posting respectfully. I appreciate your opinion. If more than a small minority of people felt as you do, perhaps we would alter our position.

Pursuing these companies, although it's not pleasant, is the only way to stop this. I wonder if Coker, or other companies, will be funding Richard's shows from now on.

I'll repeat myself:

Gas Monkey Garage used us. They ignored our guidelines, spammed our forums, and insulted our intelligence with pathetic propaganda and duplicitous "let's donate to charity" marketing tactics. We asked for a genuine apology many times, and we never got one. We asked them to please remove the video from the web, and they ignored us. When we spoke our minds, they used harmless legal scare tactics to try to intimidate us into ignoring our rights to free speech. It's disgusting, and we're not going to roll over and let it happen.

For more information, see our new page at: http://www.hotrodders.com/monkeyboys.html

Jon starts wars, goes on witch hunts, and crucifies anyone that hurts his bitch ass feelings. Hence the reason why I never went back to that forum after getting banned for the one time I called him out to "put up or shut up" about Corky Coker being a pedophile.

Comment

• Mollard
      • Jun 2010

Yeah, Scottie's Choppers, that's the Australian guy. It was a completely epic build. His quality was beyond measure, but the fucking red necks that vote on this horse piss can't smell the shit on their knees.

Which ever bike would sell the most T shirts at Walmart will win.

Comment

• recycler
        • Sep 2010

I think JJ is an extremely talented metal worker with humble roots. He may have lost his roots along the way or he could be playing to what tv producers are asking for. Maybe he's just a dick? Don't know because I don't know him personally. He's an easy target for the average American because of his infidelity with Sandra. I'm not condoning what he did but I will say this- A lot of women are attracted to "bad boys". They think they can change them and then they are hurt and shocked when they act like bad boys. People are who they are and even if you want to change it is rarely done.

GMG is goofy entertainment. Rawlins has always creeped me out and seems slimy as hell. Aaron seems ok. The Tuetuls don't even bear mentioning because they are so ridiculous.

Comment

• he11bi11y
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Mollard
          Yeah, Scottie's Choppers, that's the Australian guy. It was a completely epic build. His quality was beyond measure, but the fucking red necks that vote on this horse piss can't smell the shit on their knees.

Which ever bike would sell the most T shirts at Walmart will win.
          It's all about money, it has nothing to do with talent............. End of story.

Comment

• TheSandman
            • Apr 2011

Well I'll jump in this thread cause I've watched JJ from back in the day and currently watch fast n loud.

From a talent standpoint, nobody touches JJ, his skills are far superior to JR, SR, and GMG. far superior to most builders out there. You can tell that JJ's talent is from pure love of the skill and that's what it's all about.

I think the GMG dudes have decent taste as far as cars, I know their shit is pretty basic but it's still good. I think that impala looked awesome, so did the 32 coupe. I understand jesses standpoint for spray painting the frame, that's pretty half ass compared to the rest of the car.

People call Jesse a dick all the time cause he talks TRUTH about most people. Sometimes He's out of line, but for the most part it seems like its pretty true. Like bashing the GMG bike, sure it looks like a cool bike that I'd ride the shit out of. But coming from a BUILD OFF standpoint, buying shit and assembling it isn't the same as building one.

I'll probably get flamed for this (worse on JJ but fuck those dudes too) but guys like max Schaffer and Jason webber, and Jeremiah, yes they build some cool ass period choppers but it still isn't the same.

Call me a dick rider, I don't care, but coming from a young and inspiring hot rod builder wanna be and bike builder wannabe, I look up to craftsmen like JJ.

EDIT: To compare JJ to someone so I don't look like a big dick rider, I'd say Indian Larry. Not only did Larry have good craftsmanship and talent, but he built his own shit too. Plus took pride and had love for his work, which speaks for itself.
            Last edited by TheSandman; 12-02-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• BIGHYDRO
              • Feb 2012

dick rider!

Comment

• TheSandman
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BIGHYDRO
                dick rider!
                I knew it!

Comment

• Hooligan80
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by BIGHYDRO
                  dick rider!
                  I'll second that

Comment

• whiskeyhangover
                    • Feb 2012

Wow, this thread went from interesting to Weird.

Originally posted by purerockfury
                    holy shit!

Photobucket

Comment

• TheSandman
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by whiskeyhangover
                      Wow, this thread went from interesting to Weird.
                      No need to keep quoting this picture.

Comment

• whiskeyhangover
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by TheSandman

Comment

• Hooligan80
                          • Jul 2010

You're welcome

Comment

• TheSandman
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                            You're welcome
                            And I'm the dick rider!?

Comment

• NHMike
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hooligan80

You're welcome
                              Chop Cult needs to step up the "Store" and offer up some String Thongs in Mens sizes.

Comment

• JMFNC
                                • May 2011

And I'm the dick rider!?
                                If the shoe fits!!

But really, if we get chop cult g strings, make sure they aren't meant for eunuchs. My shit would fall out of those

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;