Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chopprs
    • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Tattooo
    It's a Shovel frame with a welded on hardtail..... A S$S motor, baker $ trans..... NOTHING is real Harley Knuckle....... Yep your right about the kit bikes they weren't anything special..... Just like the bike your building..... I'll bet when your finished and what your charging him he could have went out and bought a real Knuck, Something that would have some resale value.....

Seriously, do you have some sort of learning disorder? Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe there might be someone out there that has a different idea about things than you do?...or are you just so arrogant that you believe everyone should think like you or they are an idiot?
    What part did you not get? HE DID NOT WANT A REAL KNUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is what he wanted and he has no plans to sell it.
    ...and what is with the "kit bike" thing? Are you one of those fools that thinks you just buy some parts and bolt them together? In case you were not aware that is beyond ridiculous. Nothing fits and you have to make tons of parts from scratch! The customer loves it and he don't give a fuck what you think, not even a half a fuck!

Last edited by chopprs; 10-25-2018, 2:50 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by chopprs
      Seriously, do you have some sort of learning disorder? Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe there might be someone out there that has a different idea about things than you do?...or are you just so arrogant that you believe everyone should think like you or they are an idiot?
      What part did you not get? HE DID NOT WANT A REAL KNUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!
      This is what he wanted and he has no plans to sell it.
      Many others and I think you are the one that came on arrogant not me.....

Nope I don't have a learning problem at all..... And I don't think people should think like I do.... If I wanted to think like a group and be a follower I would be a Trump fan.....

But your the one that keeps trying to pass it off like it's a real Harley Knuck not me...... If he didn't want a real knuck that fine with me.....

He might not be planning to sell it but it will be sold sometime in the future.....

Comment

• chopprs
        • Oct 2018

Many others and I think you are the one that came on arrogant not me.....

Nope I don't have a learning problem at all..... And I don't think people should think like I do.... If I wanted to think like a group and be a follower I would be a Trump fan.....

But your the one that keeps trying to pass it off like it's a real Harley Knuck not me...... If he didn't want a real knuck that fine with me.....

He might not be planning to sell it but it will be sold sometime in the future.....

...and there ya go again. I NEVER said that...show me where I said that? I have been saying all along EXACTLY what it is and you have done nothing but try to find something wrong with it!The word JEALOUS is what comes to mind because now you are just making shit up!
        Last edited by chopprs; 10-25-2018, 4:03 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

"...and there ya go again. I NEVER said that...show me where I said that? I have been saying all along EXACTLY what it is and you have done nothing but try to find something wrong with it!The word JEALOUS is what comes to mind because now you are just making shit up!
          Why don't you go back to sucking cock. You are probably much better at that!"

Hey now ... chopprs ...

You need to clam down your act .... That's my Buddy your slandering ...

Back the Hell off ... You got that ..??
          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2018, 4:11 PM.
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

...and there ya go again. I NEVER said that...show me where I said that? I have been saying all along EXACTLY what it is and you have done nothing but try to find something wrong with it!The word JEALOUS is what comes to mind because now you are just making shit up!
            LOL I see you changed what you said and Jesse still had it..... I agree you need to calm down..... If you would back off of others here on CC me included things would be just fine....

As far as your concerned there is nothing for me to be jealous of.....
            Last edited by Tattooo; 10-25-2018, 4:29 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

...and there ya go again. I NEVER said that...show me where I said that?
              Your words not mine.....

Hahahahahah...this is rather amusing.
              Here is the Knuckle Police bike that is in the next issue of American Iron Magazine:

Comment

• chopprs
                • Oct 2018

Your words not mine.....

It is a Knuckle Police bike, complete with Knucklehead motor, siren and Police lights... or are you too fucking stupid to realize that? I never said it was a genuine absolutely real original Harley Davidson Knucklehead and I most certainly did not continue to try to say that either. I said right from the beginning what it was. I know you would do anything to show that it aint cooler than cool itself but too bad because no matter what ya try to say it just is!
                So for now you can just go back to sucking your boyfriends cock...

Dee Plane...Dee Plane...hahahaha

Comment

• Dragstews
                  • Sep 2010

Perhaps Lisa should step in with this belligerent fool ... ??

So we can get back to .....

................................... Click image for larger version

Name:	BcOER8pkQldAMfspDl4u6qLaeme3Lu6ghKDKV-3wpbKUNEjcl9wbY6-uzS9ah_0d (1).gif
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1306059 ....................................
                  Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2018, 5:21 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

It is I never said it was a genuine absolutely real original Harley Davidson Knucklehead and I most certainly did not continue to try to say that either. I said right from the beginning what it was.
                    You implied from the beginning that it was real hoping that no one would catch it..... But you got busted and now your pissed......

Comment

• Tattooo
                      • Sep 2012

So for now you can just go back to sucking your boyfriends cock...

Dee Plane...Dee Plane...hahahaha

You know if you haden't started jumping on other people here on CC I wouldn't have said a thing to you...

Now your really showing your real colors.... I agree with Jesse.....

Comment

• hillcat
                        • Mar 2015

This guy is kinda psycho or just cooked a new batch.
                        23 posts in the last 11 hours.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

At least Davetune calls his Knuck what it is...... He calls it his fake Knuck..... But I guess that could be because he has a real one??? LOL

But he knows his bikes...

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

Comment

• chopprs
                              • Oct 2018

You implied from the beginning that it was real hoping that no one would catch it..... But you got busted and now your pissed......

...yeah that's it, you caught me. Seriously are you really a complete blithering idiot or do you just pretend to be one because you really are good at it.
                              Only Liberals pretend at shit, like sending bombs to themselves pretending no one will know!

Wow....bye now!

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                                • Oct 2016

Only Liberals pretend at shit, like sending bombs to themselves pretending no one will know!
                                Oh kiddo, the train just doesn't stop where you live, does it......so sad.....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;