Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetBlackII
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Niner
    Humble to the end, but you gots Big Medicine in my book.
    Hey, I'm cutting the Saturday night party short... you might wanna dance with Knuckle.

Ewoks yo...

Comment

• Niner
      • Jan 2013

Alright, alright, I'll quit kissin yer ass.

Comment

• JetBlackII
        • Apr 2024

Alright, alright, I'll quit kissin yer ass.
        No need to kiss... I understand why; saved you from a JP sweating shit too hard ban a couple years back. It's all good seeing you still here, contributing and being part of the community... that's thanks in itself.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
          • Apr 2024

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...campaign-says/

That took about 4 seconds of google searching. My point isn't that you're wrong, or that you're dumb or somethin. My point is, the only way you could seriously doubt that is if you just didn't look. Don't limit your decision to the Loudest. Dig in a little...just a little...and see if The Donald's rhetoric actually holds up under light scrutiny (spoiler: it doesn't).

OR...accept the fact that it's all pretty meaningless. The election process is now just part of the "Bread and circuses" approach to maintaining the status quo (if it ever was more than that :/ ).

Jetblack, as always, the wisest mofo on the Cult...
          I'm not saying that another candidate didn't/won't get as large of a turn out, though at that time, I did doubt it.)
          My point is, the election process is null & void, it's only there so that the people feel they have a say, but at the end of the day, it's money that elects the president, (because the government has sold out to the corporations, hmmm, makes me wonder how many incorporated companies Trump owns?).

Comment

• thefatguy
            • Apr 2015

if donald trump gets in, there will be hell toupee....

Comment

• SLO
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by thefatguy
              if donald trump gets in, there will be hell toupee....
              My man says the shits real.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by SLO
                I'm thinking he's had to step his hair game up a notch and went with hair plug implants, it's his real hair(from his backside),
                he can go swimming, he can go biking, he can mess that hair up, if he wants to!

Comment

• Braaap
                  • May 2013

Trump is a whiney crybaby cunt. i don't understand how anyone would want this pussy to represent our country. he's not smart, he's not tough - he's a smarmy little whiner.

you dim fucks are impressed by this bluster? you broke fucks think electing a pompous billionaire is going to benefit you in any way at all? Trump hates your poor ass. he has nothing but disdain for you and this country.. he's disgusting, and a coward with no real ideas.

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Braaap
                    Trump is a whiney crybaby cunt. i don't understand how anyone would want this pussy to represent our country. he's not smart, he's not tough - he's a smarmy little whiner.

you dim fucks are impressed by this bluster? you broke fucks think electing a pompous billionaire is going to benefit you in any way at all? Trump hates your poor ass. he has nothing but disdain for you and this country.. he's disgusting, and a coward with no real ideas.
                    Not too many dumb Multi-Billionaires out there. People just didn't give the man money. Stupid this man is not. Obnoxious perhaps, stupid, not on your life. If every Obama/Hillary/RINO/Iranian/Russian/Chinese/Mexican people or group is whining about Trump, then you know he's on the right track.

I love how everyone says he is really a liberal because of things he's said in the past, and that very well may be the case. But at this point, legislatively, he is tabula rasa (heh heh, I kill me sometime). That can't be said for Jeb Bush, Cristie, Kasich, whomever. EVEN Cruz. Carson is good and getting stronger. Fiorina is soft on immigration. Too soft.

As far as building a wall. Dude, who ELSE has that kind of experience. It's right there on the mans resume.

Comment

• Braaap
                      • May 2013

you absolutely do NOT need to be smart to be rich as fuck. i've been around enough of the 1% to know that as a fact.

Comment

• Braaap
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by goofyfoot2001
                        Not too many dumb Multi-Billionaires out there. People just didn't give the man money. Stupid this man is not. Obnoxious perhaps, stupid, not on your life. If every Obama/Hillary/RINO/Iranian/Russian/Chinese/Mexican people or group is whining about Trump, then you know he's on the right track.

I love how everyone says he is really a liberal because of things he's said in the past, and that very well may be the case. But at this point, legislatively, he is tabula rasa (heh heh, I kill me sometime). That can't be said for Jeb Bush, Cristie, Kasich, whomever. EVEN Cruz. Carson is good and getting stronger. Fiorina is soft on immigration. Too soft.

As far as building a wall. Dude, who ELSE has that kind of experience. It's right there on the mans resume.
                        you're clueless if you think a wall is the answer to anything.

Comment

• CRFyou
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Braaap
                          you're clueless if you think a wall is the answer to anything.
                          EXACTLY!

A mine field would be more effective psychologically and not be such an eye sore.

Comment

• farmall
                            • Apr 2013

Border barriers would be nice but do nothing for those who overstay tourist visas or otherwise make it in.

IF we want to control who REMAINS in the US we need a police state where instead of disconnected alphabet agencies we have combined Federal police and immigration enforcement and mandatory national identification checks to randomly search for illegals. We'd need a bounty system were Americans have incentive to turn in illegals and their employers. Without a profit motive we can't exploit the greed of people who have direct access to illegals and know who they are. Profitable denunciation would have anyone who can't prove they are Americans running scared.

The US has infinite money so we can afford a police state, but once built it will be used to target far more than just illegal immigrants. It's about time the US got the police state most of its inhabitants deserve and got it long enough to get tired of in a few decades.

Comment

• JockEShift
                              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by CRFyou
                              EXACTLY!

A mine field would be more effective psychologically and not be such an eye sore.
                              Punji stake pits would be more environmentally friendly.

Comment

• Grantman
                                • Aug 2012

I'm amazed by the idiotic statement that you can't deport 11 million people. I admit it would take time, but hey, Hitler rounded up transported, killed and disposed of the bodies of 11 million people in only 7 years. I'm thinking without a full-on world war to be dealing with deportation of 11 million people should only take 4 or 5 years.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;