Clear All
  • funhav3r
    • Jun 2015

fuck dusty

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Youngblood
      THIS. I love it. I always hear people griping about their old ladies and how this stops and that stops and life sucks once you say "I do". You're spot on my friend. It's all about the woman YOU chose. So if the dick suckin stops after the big ceremony then you got hosed, you got the ol' bait and switch, your wife is the used car saleman of oral sex and your life sucks. HOWEVER, if you have some decent judgement of character you can pick the right woman and life actually gets better and better. I'm living proof that its possible to marry a woman who encourages your hobbies, cooks meals, makes money, and puts out something fierce! Damn, writing this makes me want to go home and get some.
      Yup.I agree. I'm single cause I won't settle for just anything

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
        Yup.I agree. I'm single cause I won't settle for just anything
        Even a really really really fat chick?

Comment

• shovelwitch
          • Mar 2024

I wonder who one the art contest, that shit was pulled down quick. There must have been a lot of great submissions. I for one would like a FREE DUSTY shirt.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
            Even a really really really fat chick?
            Sorry,I don't do fat chicks.one was enough for me.fold over the flaps till ya smell shit,then go back one.nope.I'll pass

Comment

• JMFNC
              • May 2011

dead and done. welcome to THBC back talk part 2

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
                • Mar 2024

Originally posted by shovelwitch
                I wonder who one the art contest, that shit was pulled down quick. There must have been a lot of great submissions. I for one would like a FREE DUSTY shirt.
                I'm not sure , I made 4 submissions, though for some reason , my pics aren't showing up in the art contest thread. I'm not sure why, I made very certain to conform to the rules of the contest,...No Nudity.

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
                  I'm not sure , I made 4 submissions, though for some reason , my pics aren't showing up in the art contest thread. I'm not sure why, I made very certain to conform to the rules of the contest,...No Nudity.
                  Did you draw them? I think that's what the contest is about?

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

Yup I'm here for the chipotle.
                    laughed my ass off when I saw this

Comment

• shovelwitch
                      • Mar 2024

The "forums" button just got switched with the "news" button on the main page. Way to get some cheap clicks!

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
                        hahaha you fucking legend!

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                          • Sep 2014

Sorry,I don't do fat chicks.one was enough for me.fold over the flaps till ya smell shit,then go back one.nope.I'll pass
                          Okay if not a fat chick how about phat as in thick.

Some of my best fuck buddies were starving phat chicks, you can fuck the shit out of them and they always ask for more.

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
                            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Tattooo
                            Did you draw them? I think that's what the contest is about?
                            That was not stated in the contest rules, In fact , it clearly states "The rules:

Show your art here in this thread, in any format, but when it comes time to send me the files for printing, they either need to be vector art like Adobe Illustrator or a high-resolution (300dpi at actual size) Photoshop file. Any number of ink colors, but let's limit it to one spot on the front. T-shirt color is up to you. If you don't know what any of this means, either give up or draw something by hand that is super sweet and send it to me and I'll scan it.

As far as designs go, anything you want, with the exception of nudity."

It says absolutely nothing about the artwork must be original, that it must be hand drawn, or anything of the sorts. It also clearly states that as far as the designs go, "anything you want" should mean , ANYTHING I WANT TO CREATE THAT IS ARTISTIC, IN ANY FORMAT I CHOOSE. The only restriction that I can see in the contest rules is "NO NUDITY", which I was considerate enough to conform to.

Still not sure why my images are no longer viewable in the art contest thread.
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-14-2015, 6:48 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...