Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grantman
    • Aug 2012

My wife has banned me from sharing pictures of my manhood, flaccid or erect. As she is full blooded German with red hair and collects knives, I shall bow to her wishes.

Comment

• shovelwitch
      • Mar 2024

I thought a lot of people would be back but naw, this shit has done been broke. Well fuck off ya'll, I'm hitting the sack to get up early tomorrow and selling plasma to afford some parts for the chop.

Have fun with the 60's-70's HA cosplay while its still cool rich kids!

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by shovelwitch
        I thought a lot of people would be back but naw, this shit has done been broke. Well fuck off ya'll, I'm hitting the sack to get up early tomorrow and selling plasma to afford some parts for the chop.

Have fun with the 60's-70's HA cosplay while its still cool rich kids!
        More will come back,probably under new names

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by turpe
          I have one of those vests, it's actually pretty fantastic. I happen to work at an Eat Dust stockist, so I paid wholesale for it, thankfully.

If y'all want to get into the discussion of how much these things cost and why a globalized capitalist industrial complex has convinced us all that things have no true worth, and for me to expand on that whole deal with examples like the Dairy Industry and so on, and get on my soapbox about how, by and large, low prices = everyone gets fucked, I'll happily bore you to tears with it.

Or, I might just go to bed.
          but its still a denim vest right? Or are free blowjobs for life included?

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

Cover story? I don't see those since my shortcut points to the forums.

I do the same thing with other moscickle, machinist and welding sites. Use what ya use and ignore the rest. Someone else will click on it to pay the bills. Not my bills, not my concern.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
              • Jul 2013

Yup I'm here for the chipotle.

Comment

• turpe
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
                but its still a denim vest right? Or are free blowjobs for life included?
                No, the free blowjobs for life came with the wedding ring.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                  • Sep 2014

No, the free blowjobs for life came with the wedding ring.
                  You are talking utter shit (probably not married yet lol)... with all due respect of course, the free blowjobs is the first thing that goes right outside the fucking window once you say - Yes I will.

And let me stress the fact that I am not suggesting that you stop getting blowjobs once you get married but they are most certainly not fucking free.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

You are talking utter shit (probably not married yet lol)... with all due respect of course, the free blowjobs is the first thing that goes right outside the fucking window once you say - Yes I will.

And let me stress the fact that I am not suggesting that you stop getting blowjobs once you get married but they are most certainly not fucking free.
                    Well than maybe ya married the wrong one

Comment

• turpe
                      • Jun 2015

I think that the Teutonic Irishman is suggesting that marriage is an expensive business.

Which it totally is, if you marry some dumbass that expects you to look after her and pay all her damn bills.

However, 8 years and a few months ago, I married a woman that has her shit together, earns as much as I do, and has no problem splitting bills right down the middle. Once the bills are paid, my money is mine and hers is hers. That way, if I wanna buy an expensive-ass denim vest from a couple of hirstute Belgians, that's my prerogative. Wanna know something me & my wife haven't fought about in years? Money.

So, in summary, free blowjobs are totally possible if you choose your partner wisely. It also helps if you pick the kind of woman that actually enjoys giving head.
                      Last edited by turpe; 11-12-2015, 8:54 AM.

Comment

• FredoSNR
                        • Jun 2010

Affording nice things means you're not cool.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                          Well than maybe ya married the wrong one
                          My point was that once you get married you get nothing for free anymore it's all attached with some sort of a price tag? Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!
                            LOL I can't believe you of all people asked a question like that??? LOL This is the junk pile...... Where any BS question goes like.....
                            Thread: Poll: What to-do if your old lady is on the rags

LOL I've heard everything now.... LOL
                            Last edited by Tattooo; 11-12-2015, 5:50 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

My point was that once you get married you get nothing for free anymore it's all attached with some sort of a price tag? Do we really need to argue about this hard fact of life, come on now!
                              You mean to tell me you believe anything in life is free?everything has a price

Comment

• Youngblood
                                • Jul 2012

I think that the Teutonic Irishman is suggesting that marriage is an expensive business.

Which it totally is, if you marry some dumbass that expects you to look after her and pay all her damn bills.

However, 8 years and a few months ago, I married a woman that has her shit together, earns as much as I do, and has no problem splitting bills right down the middle.

Once the bills are paid, my money is mine and hers is hers. That way, if I wanna buy an expensive-ass denim vest from a couple of hirstute Belgians, that's my prerogative.

Wanna know something me & my wife haven't fought about in years? Money.

So, in summary, free blowjobs are totally possible if you choose your partner wisely. It also helps if you pick the kind of woman that actually enjoys giving head.

THIS. I love it. I always hear people griping about their old ladies and how this stops and that stops and life sucks once you say "I do". You're spot on my friend. It's all about the woman YOU chose. So if the dick suckin stops after the big ceremony then you got hosed, you got the ol' bait and switch, your wife is the used car saleman of oral sex and your life sucks. HOWEVER, if you have some decent judgement of character you can pick the right woman and life actually gets better and better. I'm living proof that its possible to marry a woman who encourages your hobbies, cooks meals, makes money, and puts out something fierce! Damn, writing this makes me want to go home and get some.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...