Youre distracted huh? Well, take that fucker! Whack!!!!!!!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nerdsports
    • Mar 2010

I tend to spend more time looking at the road than into peoples' cars to see if they're texting/on the phone. Most of the times I've had close calls have been people distracted in one form or another... usually a cell phone. I give em a look, sometimes flip them off, and ride out.

The one time I was going to kick a car for stopping at an intersection suddenly because they decided they wanted to make a left turn from the main lane I couldn't because there was a cop right in front of me.

Like most people have said, it's a losing battle. If you get someone angry enough, they'll do exactly what that lady did in the video posted in the first page. They won't even realize the severity of their action until the anger was worn off and you're under their tire. My bike is loud so I try to make my presence known. If that fails, I bail and leave the problems behind so cages can duke it out among themselves.

Comment

• Pendulum
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by BillyT
      Yes. That is the reason that no one in a car has ever accidentally come into your lane. Because you have a gun on you.

I'll tell you what, though... if I saw what looked like a guy on a bike trying to pull out a piece after what amounted to a pretty insignificant "incident", and I was in my truck, I sure as shit wouldn't think twice about bumping him off the road before he ever got that shit in the air.

My point is, you never know who is in the car, how crazy they are. They don't have to be as "tough" as you, all they need to be is a little scared, and a little nuts, and your dead, whether you get a shot off or not.

Its like bumper cars, but one dude is in a tank, and the rest of us are in... well... bumper cars.
      Simmer down chief. I meant that having a gun on my hip probably prevents people from being total pricks intentionally. I'm not talking about unintentional stuff. And trust me, I'm very non confrontational when I'm riding.

The ONLY time I've been confrontational was when some asshole purposely pushed me into a curb so he could make a left turn, in heavy traffic. I slammed on the brakes, went around him, and flipped him off. He got out of the left lane (the lane he was so desperate to get to) and pulled behind me at the next light and was hanging out his window up to like his waist screaming at me. I pulled over, and so did he. That's when I realized that I was riding a bike with no endorsement, no registration, and I was on probation. Probably not a good combo for me when the cops show up. Everyone at the intersection was yelling at him to leave me alone too haha. So I jumped back on the bike and took off. None of the other cars would let him out of the driveway we had pulled into, so he probably had to take a little detour to get back on the road OR he had to wait forever. Either way, he had to sit there being all angry as fuck while I rode down the road with a smile of my face. His wife was probably bitchin' at him too. I hope that fucker was late to his proctology appointment or wherever he was going in such a hurry.
      Last edited by Pendulum; 03-27-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• btiratsoo
        • Sep 2011

I'm with the majority, although it fucking kills me to see people not paying attention, the implications of car vs mo'sickle are too much. Best just haul ass out of there or hang well back and ignore em.

If they intentionally start fucking with you though, thats another story, haha.

Comment

• Minimalist
          • Sep 2011

I had a lady push me out of my lane a few weeks back. I was cruising past traffic probably 5 faster than the cars. I was in her blind spot when she came over. She actually pulled up next to me at the next light and apologized profusely. 'I'm so sorry! I almost ran you over!' First time in 7years of riding someone apologized for almost hitting me.

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
            • Jul 2009

I always ride like a dick so if I get by an asshole Ill have somewhere to put it!

Comment

• CRFyou
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by TemeculaTerry
              I always ride like a dick so if I get by an asshole Ill have somewhere to put it!
              If I ride like a pussy next to you, will we both get lucky?

Comment

• Pendulum
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by CRFyou
                If I ride like a pussy next to you, will we both get lucky?
                I wouldn't consider having a man inside you being lucky, but what do I know?

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
                  • Jul 2009

Hahaha -

Comment

• CRFyou
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Pendulum
                    I wouldn't consider having a man inside you being lucky, but what do I know?
                    I'm a chick, dude.

Comment

• desertw0lf
                      • Feb 2012

As others have stated, rev the engine and wave, or blow the air horn at them. Barring that, I GTFO, but if I'm stuck I always keep a handful of lead buckshot in the pocket of my jacket to toss at them to get their attention. I'd really rather piss off and have to shoot some dumbass road-raging cager than have them splatter me because they're trying to occupy the same lane as me in heavy traffic with no escape. I got hit ten years ago and I don't need six MORE pins and another fucked disc in my spine.

Comment

• Pendulum
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by CRFyou
                        I'm a chick, dude.

Let's bone, dude. err.... Chick....

fuck.

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by HotSnotRocket
                          My pal old pal "George W" said he and a pal were in Charlotte (2 bikes) and some Morons cut them off. George W said he blew back around them and gave them the Finger and motioned for them to pull over. He said they pulled in to a closed gas station and the car kept going. They broke out a couple of brews out of Georges saddle bag when the car comes back and stops (with 3 people in the car). George tells the driver that they are Not Looking For Trouble but Didn't Like Being Cut Off (as they got out of the car). The driver tells George, "Well, It's To Fucking Late". At that second Georges Full Beer knocks him to the ground and the guy with George starts pecking on the second guys head. George says, "Move, I'll Knock Him Out" and puts the second guy down. The third guy jumps back in the car and Locks the door. George W tries to knock the door glass out. We had this discussion 'cause I broke my right wrist trying to get a Moron out of a car that cut me off. Damn car windows are hard to break.

You might think my story on George W (Sloan) is a joke, it's not. He's 75, in May of last year knocked out one of his neighbors. Here's the link.

A word to the wise. If you run into this old Coot... Be Nice. Here's George W on the Bobber last week.

George W fucking RULZ!!! The best defense is a good offense. I didn't train MA for 15 years to ride like a pussy hahaha!!! I spent hundreds and thousands of hours in the dojo so I could break the faces of anyone that gets in my way hahahahaa.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;