• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Davestune
    So says the cheapest fucking beast I know

You cheap cunt,
    THIS GUY BOUGHT A 48 DOLLAR RIB EYE steak and i had mac and cheese, you cheep fuck.
    You have 2 million in cash and after i fix your shitbox you feed me food outa a box while you get fatter you fucking yuppie garbage ass dragging twinkle toes slimey fat rat bastard.
    Goddamn you too and your filthy lies that ribeye was on special and yes it was $48 and it was fucking awesome

you chose to get a fucking kids meal Oh and you added buffalo chicken to that macaroni and cheese so that was a couple extra dollars out of my pocket not yours you cunt! I didn’t give you a three dollar limit Like you impose on me when it’s your turn to buy oh wait it’s never your turn to buy is it?
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 08-24-2019, 7:52 AM.

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
      Goddamn you too and your filthy lies that ribeye was on special and yes it was $48 and it was fucking awesome

you chose to get a fucking kids meal Oh and you added buffalo chicken to that macaroni and cheese so that was a couple extra dollars out of my pocket not yours you cunt! I didn’t give you a three dollar limit Like you impose on me when it’s your turn to buy oh wait it’s never your turn to buy is it?
      You said keep my meal under 9 dollars so i spent 9.99 im sorry. Bbg Schwartz

Comment

• hillcat
        • Mar 2015

Goddamnit Hillcat I did not come here to be made sport of. I drink my lattes like everyone else with my pinky extended and my manservant puts on my pants for me one leg at a time just like you people
        Manservant?! Does Dave have one too or is he just a serf?

Well then, how about if you come up here and I will buy you a Busch and make sport of you.
        No haha I won't make sport of you and I WILL buy you a draft Busch lite in a cup!

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

You said keep my meal under 9 dollars so i spent 9.99 im sorry. Bbg Schwartz
          That response sounds a wee bit snarky.
          It's not the cash, it's a matter of principle. Casually squandering money is bizarre and may signal future dementia. It usually gets worse and your hard earned retirement savings may be in danger. (There's a fix for that.)

BBQ carries you out of friendship, loyalty, and a soul overflowing with the milk of human kindness but even his obviously saintly patience is not beyond strain. Your 99¢ gesture of contempt is rude and out of character.

BTW the Busch sticker is a brilliant artistic choice. It's artful display of plebeian culture and perfectly anti-hipster. Protip: put the empties back in the box so you don't have to buy more of that watery swill for display.

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by farmall

It's not the cash, it's a matter of principle. Casually squandering money is bizarre and may signal future dementia.
            Is dat anything like carving "Batwoman's Tits" into a motorcycle part just so you can reach down and fondle em while riding and dream of a chance encounter ?? ...

(That will wear them down over time.)
            Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
              • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
              Manservant?! Does Dave have one too or is he just a serf?

Well then, how about if you come up here and I will buy you a Busch and make sport of you.
              No haha I won't make sport of you and I WILL buy you a draft Busch lite in a cup!
              Dave’s a dedicated serf broke dick truck driver. Your on with the beer....and I demand the finest Busch available...not some queer beer “craft brew” bullshit. Thanks bro!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

Originally posted by farmall
                That response sounds a wee bit snarky.
                It's not the cash, it's a matter of principle. Casually squandering money is bizarre and may signal future dementia. It usually gets worse and your hard earned retirement savings may be in danger. (There's a fix for that.)

BBQ carries you out of friendship, loyalty, and a soul overflowing with the milk of human kindness but even his obviously saintly patience is not beyond strain. Your 99¢ gesture of contempt is rude and out of character.

BTW the Busch sticker is a brilliant artistic choice. It's artful display of plebeian culture and perfectly anti-hipster. Protip: put the empties back in the box so you don't have to buy more of that watery swill for display.

Another on point response by our resident wordsmith. I’m sick of carrying that broke ass davestune...he considers me a walking welfare dispensary and gets all cunty when there’s actual limits to my generosity. That fuckers gonna get my gristle next time.

Glad you approve of my autistic choice. Buuurp

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Dragstews
                  Is dat anything like carving "Batwoman's Tits" into a motorcycle part just so you can reach down and fondle em while riding and dream of a chance encounter ?? ...
                  (That will wear them down over time.)
                  Yes exactly but it’s “autistic expression” so cost is irrelevant. I got the bowl kit in and will be sending it south. FYI the float/needle assembly will not work in the older bowl.....different config for the float mount
                  Bowl will need chroming after the tits are carved into it. It is chrome but not in same leagues as what you had done to rest of carb and the BBQ biker can’t have substandard finish

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Davestune and I went to local chopper/hot rod show and hung out for awhile a...brand beerz....
                    The guys who run the show give out 12 plaques to the coolest shit they see....they place it on the car/bike and guess what?? Dave’s old Shovel that I whored away from him and sold to my bro...the Panhead I whored away from him just recently, and the chobbler Dave just threw together were parked side by each......and when we came back from walking around there was a plaque waiting on the Panhead!

If dave had a megaphone he woulda ran around screaming “I built that! I built that I built that” randomly at the crowd....too bad sucker I own it now and will bask in the accolades for my bought chopper. Talk about sellers remorse.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• hillcat
                        • Mar 2015

Are you saying Dave is like the Rodney Dangerfield of bike builders?

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

and when we came back from walking around there was a plaque waiting on the Panhead!
                          Damn cool looking plaque...............

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
                            Damn cool looking plaque...............
                            I’m going to put a big gold chain on it and wear it around my neck every time I see him

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
                              Are you saying Dave is like the Rodney Dangerfield of bike builders?
                              Yes pretty much but what really got dave is when the photographer asked him to move the bike that he rode in out-of-the-way so they could get a better picture of MY chopper.
                              Last edited by Bbqbiker; 08-25-2019, 1:38 PM.

Comment

• hillcat
                                • Mar 2015

Q - HaHa! Ouch! No respect I tell ya
                                I always thought it was a fair trade for both of you but I think you might have still had a doubt. Don't.

Dave - were you filled with a feeling of jealousy, outrage and pride?
                                It was your creation.
                                Don't be too jealous because most of us here would give a nut for a knuck and youse got t'ree uh dem! Nice ones too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;