OK Fuckfaces, listen up and pass the word.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JockEShift
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
    Chill out all ya want.I just recently had a conversation with a friend in the military and he asked me what I would do if he came to my house to confiscate my firearms.it's not as far fetched as you may think.ask a Jew what happened in Germany in the late thirties
    Honestly if the police or military came to my house to confiscate my guns I would just hand them over. What good would it do to get myself killed or arrested and leave my wife and kids without a husband and father. This is why we need to be vigilant now… always vote and be proactive when it comes to our constitutional rights.

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
      Chill out all ya want.I just recently had a conversation with a friend in the military and he asked me what I would do if he came to my house to confiscate my firearms.it's not as far fetched as you may think.ask a Jew what happened in Germany in the late thirties
      It will never happen in this day and age due to instant communication unless there were a complete media, radio and phone blackout at the same time.
      Some of you need to get a grip.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by hillcat
        It will never happen in this day and age due to instant communication unless there were a complete media, radio and phone blackout at the same time.
        Some of you need to get a grip.
        You don't think the people organizing a mass firearm confiscation (the government) couldn't organize that?

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by JockEShift
          Honestly if the police or military came to my house to confiscate my guns I would just hand them over. What good would it do to get myself killed or arrested and leave my wife and kids without a husband and father. This is why we need to be vigilant now… always vote and be proactive when it comes to our constitutional rights.
          Yeah then the powers that be can take everything else.makes sense to me

Comment

• krb
            • Jun 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheyllNeverTakeOur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1287509

Comment

• KrowMagnum
              • Nov 2011

Nobody is comin to take your shit... get back in the bunker.

The only good gun is a gun nobody else knows about.

And the fucking idiots that spread this shit need to be dick slapped.
              Last edited by KrowMagnum; 11-24-2015, 3:13 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Ignorance is bliss...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Look into the California democrat looking to Obama to use executive order to enforce background checks.what's next?wear down a mountain a little at a time and you won't even notice till it's gone

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;