X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnificentbastard
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Dragstews
    More faggot bullshit.....

........... The bird.... Where did it come from ??... Well, read on...

It came from an English battle between the French over a Cliffside town. English and archers, the French saw the need to take out the archers middle finger so they could not train another generation of archers. The English subsequently won the war, and walked around the town with their middle finger still intact. They would show the Frenchman their middle finger and proclaim I can still flip the bird, a reference to an arrow. String on the bow, known as a yew, is also how we have flipping the bird and plucking the yew coming together as flipping the bird meaning fuck you...

Oh .. BTY

It was our (The US) reconnaissance info that we freely shared on the target locations ...
    eh, I think you got that a bit wrong.
    The bird is one finger, the insult in UK and Ireland and specifically in regards to the little history trivia is related to the two finger salute.

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard

eh, I think you got that a bit wrong.
      The bird is one finger.
      Say aaaaaa....

How many fingers do you see "Big Bubba" holding up....????
      Last edited by Dragstews; 11-16-2015, 10:44 AM.
      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
        Crusades,conquistadors, hmmm....
        Great vid that shows how the christian crusades were like a blip on the screen compared to the islamic conquests of the time.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by goofyfoot2001
          Great vid that shows how the christian crusades were like a blip on the screen compared to the islamic conquests of the time.

Uh, excuse me if I'm wrong,but aren't those blips where they've always been since biblical times?

Comment

• JockEShift
            • Feb 2015

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Comment

• datadavid
              • Oct 2014

Yea well you havent won a single fucking war since ww2, only created chaos and genocide where ever the fuck you went. Ready for a change yet or do you need to kill the rest of the world off before its considered "safe"??

Comment

• Hooligan80
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Dragstews
                Say aaaaaa....

How many fingers do you see "Big Bubba" holding up....????
                You forgot the part where he corrected you. In reference to your history lesson, it was actually two finger, the index and the middle finger, needed to draw a bow and pull the yew.. Learn some archery technique..

Comment

• Hooligan80
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by JockEShift
                  The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.
                  Except they dropped a shitload of bombs the next night while Obama had us sitting on our asses

Comment

• JockEShift
                    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                    Except they dropped a shitload of bombs the next night while Obama had us sitting on our asses
                    Yeah except those bombs didn't do shit to keep them safer as they enemy is already within France. The problem is the Christian PC mindset. They need to throw out all the radical Muslims and secure their borders.

Comment

• Webrat
                      • Oct 2012

This fight IS COMING home folks. I have absolutely no doubt that the next "attack" will be on American soil.
                      ZERO immigration policies enforced,,check
                      Let every religion crazed jihadi into the USA,,,check
                      They ARE ALREADY HERE,,,funded, financed, travel arranged by the good ole boys in DC.
                      This country is the last bastion of "freedom" in the world. And we are going to get our asses handed to us unfortunately.
                      I live pretty far out in the woods / country so my immediate exposure to this shit is limited. Unlike you guys who live in the big cities n shit.
                      But many times, when out shopping I see shit,,and hear "them" talking and making fukked up statements..
                      And on every one of those times I made it pretty well known to everyone around me that if they started any shit,,,anywhere that I would hunt them down.
                      Get this shit too,,,only ONE TIME,,did I ever have any backing from any AMERICAN who heard / saw what I did.
                      DEPORT every undocumented person in the country. Let TEXAS handle the Mexico border.
                      And impeach every one of our ELECTED officials who are NOT doing the wishes of the people who put them in office.
                      ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION SUCKS. It is all money, power and sex. And kill everyone who opposes "our" views. It's been that way for centuries,, ya think it woulda been noticed it hasn't worked eh?
                      Honestly I hope it doesn't happen,, but it will, and people will die. With this pile of thoughts I put here it all comes down to this.
                      BE READY FOR ANYTHING,,

Comment

• Dragstews
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                        You forgot the part where he corrected you. In reference to your history lesson, it was actually two finger, the index and the middle finger, needed to draw a bow and pull the yew.. Learn some archery technique..
                        Ya think......

The Mongolian draw uses only the thumb, the strongest single digit, to grasp the string. The index and/or middle fingers close over the outside of the thumb to reinforce the grip. This is often called the "thumb draw/release"; it is traditional for all ethnicities across the Asian steppes, extending to Korea, China, Russia, Persia and Turkey. It was also used by Ishi, the last of the Yahi, with his short bows. This draw was also used by the Romans and Byzantines, and it is mentioned in Byzantine manuals.

It gives a narrower grip on the string, as only one digit is used, and this may help to avoid "string pinch" with shorter bows such as the composite bows normally used from horseback. It may also avoid a problem occasionally faced by archers using the Mediterranean release, when the three fingers do not release at exactly the same time and thus foul the draw. It also positions the string further back in the hand, allowing a longer draw, all else being equal. This release is normally used with the arrow on the right side of the bow for a right-handed archer, and on the left side of the bow for a left-handed archer.
                        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Webrat
                          This fight IS COMING home folks. I have absolutely no doubt that the next "attack" will be on American soil.
                          ZERO immigration policies enforced,,check
                          Let every religion crazed jihadi into the USA,,,check
                          They ARE ALREADY HERE,,,funded, financed, travel arranged by the good ole boys in DC.
                          This country is the last bastion of "freedom" in the world. And we are going to get our asses handed to us unfortunately.
                          I live pretty far out in the woods / country so my immediate exposure to this shit is limited. Unlike you guys who live in the big cities n shit.
                          But many times, when out shopping I see shit,,and hear "them" talking and making fukked up statements..
                          And on every one of those times I made it pretty well known to everyone around me that if they started any shit,,,anywhere that I would hunt them down.
                          Get this shit too,,,only ONE TIME,,did I ever have any backing from any AMERICAN who heard / saw what I did.
                          DEPORT every undocumented person in the country. Let TEXAS handle the Mexico border.
                          And impeach every one of our ELECTED officials who are NOT doing the wishes of the people who put them in office.
                          ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION SUCKS. It is all money, power and sex. And kill everyone who opposes "our" views. It's been that way for centuries,, ya think it woulda been noticed it hasn't worked eh?
                          Honestly I hope it doesn't happen,, but it will, and people will die. With this pile of thoughts I put here it all comes down to this.
                          BE READY FOR ANYTHING,,
                          Nope, Germany is over ripe at this stage.... 10000 Refugees every single fucking day with little to now chance of determine were they came from and who they are... A disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by datadavid
                            Yea well you havent won a single fucking war since ww2, only created chaos and genocide where ever the fuck you went. Ready for a change yet or do you need to kill the rest of the world off before its considered "safe"??
                            Who the fuck are you referring to?

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
                              Who the fuck are you referring to?
                              Probably the US.He's from one of those countries that let's in anyone.now just imagine if we used the full extent of our power. There are more firearms in the state of Montana than in the French military.and that's just one state

Comment

• Hooligan80
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                                Probably the US.He's from one of those countries that let's in anyone.now just imagine if we used the full extent of our power. There are more firearms in the state of Montana than in the French military.and that's just one state
                                Exactly... When ISIS claimed they are targeting 15 states in the US, you heard the sound of a world wide lock and load.. Even gang members are in for hunting ISIS... Three states on their list I laughed about: California (Where I'm from... Many gun owners out here, and many trained to shoot, not to mention the guns in every city around California armed to the teeth. Good luck ISIS), Texas (Oh, ISIS really fucked up with that one), and Michigan (Once again, ISIS targeting a state that has areas that armed cops won't even venture in to.)... You target a country that topld their own government "Fuck you" when they wanted us to hand over our guns and tried to pass anti gun policies, and has organizations such as the NRA... Maybe someone should show ISIS this video...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;