Search posts I have started or taken part in...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cogboy
    • Feb 2015

Search posts I have started or taken part in...

Have looked through the get started posts and searched but can't seem to find this....nothing listed under my name/subsrcibed threads
    Thanks for any help
    S
  • Allen
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Cogboy
    Have looked through the get started posts and searched but can't seem to find this....nothing listed under my name/subsrcibed threads
    Thanks for any help
    S
    Ok, I might be a little slow but what exactly are you trying to do?

Comment

• Cogboy
      • Feb 2015

Is there an option to quickly bring up a list of threads I have either started or taken part in.....do I have to subscribe, or is there a place within my profile to get this info
      Thanks Allen
      S

Comment

• Pendulum
        • Jul 2011

Unlike most forums, ChopCult doesn't allow this. Not without a silly workaround.

Here's how I do it:

For finding only the threads you've started:
        In the search box on the top right, the one that says "Search Forum", just click the Find button which will take you to a page that tells you there was an error with your search, but it exposes the Advanced Search interface beneath the error message. Enter your own username in the Username field, and click Search Now. This will return any threads you've started.

If you want to find all of your posts, do this:
        Find one of your posts, and click your username above your avatar. This will expose a menu. Click "Find Forum Posts" and it will show you every post you've made.

It's a shame that we have to use these janky workarounds, considering this functionality is built right in to the vBulletin software that ChopCult runs on.
        Last edited by Pendulum; 06-14-2015, 4:13 PM.

Comment

• Cogboy
          • Feb 2015

Thanks for this!

Comment

• Pendulum
            • Jul 2011

You're welcome. You can probably bookmark the page that shows all of your posts, so you don't have to hunt down a post and click a link each time you come to the 33. Subscribing like you mentioned also works for keeping track of things, but it'd suck to have to subscribe to every damn thread lol

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;