• Show
Clear All
  • numberonewing
    • Apr 2024

u thin wings bad try skinny faggy he seells junk etc

Comment

• numberonewing
      • Apr 2024

53 rigid v cool name if u had one lololol wing rides more than most men u need hobby why judge me u know shit jaclk shit so fuk off ok

Comment

• numberonewing
        • Apr 2024

cased73 no bad harm to u want to buy u breakfast why u jump the gun n think all bad im not a bad guy hope we can be friends we have bikes n common

Comment

• FatChibs
          • Feb 2014

witnessing a meltdown

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

Wing if the stress is bothering your health stop provoking and take care of yourself,man.let it go and take care of wing

Comment

• Grantman
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by numberonewing
              blo me ok
              That is the first thing I didn't have to try to understand from wing, but he has been selling a lot of stuff on here for a long time with no problems I've noticed till this BS. Please let it go, everybody.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Grantman
                That is the first thing I didn't have to try to understand from wing, but he has been selling a lot of stuff on here for a long time with no problems I've noticed till this BS. Please let it go, everybody.
                Yes let's be done.shit happens and we walk away.if ya sit there and stir it with a stick it just smells like shit.ya walk away ya can't smell shit no more

Comment

• numberonewing
                  • Apr 2024

yes this was enough 4 wing to be gone n yes wings done on here good luck rest u guys i dont need it

Comment

• theschmidt
                    • Nov 2013

who here will come to wings aide - i have bought parts from him on this forum
                    i became a friend of his on this forum - and i think he deserves to be able to sell here
                    so send your message to the mods - and bring wing back
                    vote for wing
                    my 2 cents

Comment

• Grantman
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by theschmidt
                      who here will come to wings aide - i have bought parts from him on this forum
                      i became a friend of his on this forum - and i think he deserves to be able to sell here
                      so send your message to the mods - and bring wing back
                      vote for wing
                      my 2 cents
                      Yep, let him sell. One issue out of many sales is not a reason to block him. It's not like he pulled a Herrick for Christ's sake.

Comment

• superdave
                        • Aug 2011

you know what I agree, maybe this was the first bad issue from him I don't know. im over the issue between us, I chalked it up as a lesson learned...

Comment

• CraiGORE
                          • Jul 2011

I have bought from wing before, twice with no issues.

Skinnyfanny I tried to buy something from you, you agreed on a price then sold it to someone else for more money, so fuck you. I agree with wing, when I see your classifieds I ignore them.

Bring wing back he's free entertainment

Comment

• theschmidt
                            • Nov 2013

Superdave maybe you could reach out to mods if this is how you feel

thanks smitty

Comment

• panman
                              • Mar 2011

Have to go along with "the Schmidt" here. Let's get over this and let the wing post. It was a deal gone bad, Superdave's past it, let's get 33 back to where it was. Not quite the same without the wing. Peace

Comment

• chophead69
                                • Jan 2012

Ok so let me understand this shit.... ol biker sells something that a buyer don't like? Buyer asked questions b4 hand which he was told the tank was number 1..... seller won't refund cause ... well because....

My take? PayPal said no refund. Well now what to do? Paint tec??? I have painted for over 20yrs and reshooting that tank wit fresh clear won't hurt it. I have seen custom paint sit for weeks b4 the final clear was shot. So just hit it wit some clear. I 2 would b upset if I paid almost 7bones and not get what I expected but there is a way to fix it. The pics of the tank looks good which brings a point I wanna make....

Every one has a different point of view on quality and what they feel is awesome. To Wing that tank was the shit. To super it sucked. Maybe Wing didn't see what you did. Maybe Super expected more. I can't tell you how many times I have dragged my family over 5hrs or more frm home chasing a craigslist fantasy because it looked like gold just to get there and find the pics made it look better then it really was. I have on more then one occasion wanted to beat the piss outta the crackhead for my gas money n hotel dough. Sometimes I will make a offer n still buy it if I feel it's salvageable but for family sake I just make a trip outta it. We All HAVE Different Ideas On WHAT Is Awesome.

Wing I personally don't know if Super is trying to get over on ya but from the start man its been a shit festival and personal Super to ask for a refund without returning his tank 1st is alot to ask for. Every gun site I sell on requires you to return the item or send to a mediator. U send tank to a honest middle man and Wing would send the cash to same cat or make refund once middle man says all good. Super gas tanks wit welds like that ain't Wings fault they come way. What sucks is if you grind it then you weaken it so now you gotta reweld and pressure test it. Which all tanks should be b4 u hit it with any bodywork or paint. Sealing it will not hurt the paint if you tape it up to protect it. All new gas tanks get surface rust inside. Some worst then others.

Wings a ol dude doin life his way man we all know that and some of the newer generation don't have the grit to get cats like him. But Wing man this could have been handled better bro. And I personally wouldn't have refunded you unless I got my item back. Why? Cause not sayin u would have but you could take the cash and keep the tank. Maybe a better system should be in place since we can't seem to handle shit like this. I would have thought that since we are bikers (term used loosely lol) that we are a better brand of men.

I have never brought from Wing but I have seen his shit and I like it. This one bad transaction wouldn't stop me from buying from him but I live close enough I can just take a ride. Shit like this makes Internet sells hard because u can't trust noone. Wing why not send the man some cash back? Not sayin or Takin sides but you have sold on here for along time and this one deal won't break u. Cover the cost of relearning I know u offered a 100. Super ur a god loving cat? Forgiveness is the word rite? So come on this can be square away. Feelings are hurt, people are pissed, paypal sided and Wings banned.

One bad sale and a long time cat is hanged? Wtf people you still buy from sellers on ebay with less then 100 percent feedback don't ya??? So let's hang the man and say F you? Really? You all have a choice on buyin or not buyin from him. I feel banning him is very wrong. And if this was a on goin thing then I would say ok but dudes like him are a dying breed. Yes Wing is the way he is but he'll man he has earned the right in my opinion to rock out wit his cock out. He has done alot on here and one bad deal and his true to his grit gets him banned... some won't like what I say but this is bullshit. We are a better breed of men. Super I feel bad you weren't happy and yes I understand being pissed but unfortunately now you know some items you buy ftf. Wing I don't think you should be banned over 1 known bad deal. Just my long 2 c e n t s.....

This is my 1st post....why? Because I felt the need to say something. I have had good deals and bad deals. But the bad deals don't make me stop wasting money......

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;