Youre distracted huh? Well, take that fucker! Whack!!!!!!!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sighless
    • May 2010

Magnetic ball bearings. Keep a few of them "stuck" to your handlebar, grab a couple off and toss.

Comment

• SmittyFXR
      • Aug 2009

My favorite is having a couple 18 wheeler lugnuts in my pocket, preferably rusty old ones. I mean, those things could have bounced up off the roadbed, right? Honestly I pretty much just stay away from the idiots. CO has shall-issue concealed carry, and I have a permit, but that doesn't mean I'm looking for a fight.
      That said, I have kicked one car- really hard- for trying to kill me. Dickhead got his Lamborghini (I think it was a Gallardo, and no, I am not making this up) back from the valet down on Larimer Square in Denver and decided to impress everybody by laying into the throttle without looking at all of the traffic that was coming- led by me. So yeah, dude got the world's most expensive boot print in his door.

Comment

• ThePete
        • Nov 2011

This is crazy I walked in on a couple guys I work with talking about being on the receiving end of "motorcycle road rage". Both these idiots drive "performance" cars (Eclipse and Cooper S) and I'm sure they both drive like idiots. I knew before I could back my way out of the situation I was automatically getting involved being one of the few bikers. I simply shrugged and said that bolts, screws, nuts, ball bearings and marbles are all old hat, told them my step mom's father owns a junk yard and I have him pull all the tire irons out and save them for me and that I always carry a couple tucked into my bike somewhere and since they're free I don't think twice about tossing one over my shoulder, or grabbing some brake and smashing windows and beating the crap out of the car after I drop it down a couple gears and rib back by them again, then said that its got nothing on a buddy that's rigged up a couple 12 gauge shells filled with pea gravel facing backwards from the bike in a home made zip gun. I've thought about doing something like this many times but the times I've wished I'd had something to toss at the shit heads passes pretty quickly with a couple exceptions.

Comment

• SingSing
          • Apr 2024

Man these are all good ideas......for my worthless two cents i just gotta say that the hardest part of ridin is havin had to swallow THAT bitter pill of Reality and just having to ACCEPT that in the battle between a seven hundred pound guppy and a 2000 lb whale the guppy is ALWAYS gonna lose. THAT sucks. Nut i like the rusty nuts n bolts thing!

Comment

• SleezyRider
            • Dec 2011

as cliche as it sounds, I have a get back whip. soft end for everyday douchebaggery, and the locking end for higher grade douchebaggery

Comment

• TyroninFXR
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Allen
              http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18389

This could happen... Not to mention you've just entertained pre-meditation that can and will be used against you in a court of law.

(see, years and years of watching CSI, CHIPS, Dragnet, COPS, etc. has paid off).
              Haha that song from Hustle and Flow just came to mind, "Whooop dat trick, whoop dat bitch"

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Kickstarts
                Rev your engine or blow your horn, then when they look at you, wave to them like you know them. They'll keep an eye on you for the entire time they're around you wondering who the hell you are....but at least they'll know you're there. You can think to yourself every time, gotcha without causing a ruckus.
                Dude every time I see ur awesome profile pic, I think of the word "assblood", watch it assblood!! Stevie Janowski rulz!blood

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                  • Sep 2011

Fuck the hippy shit, I shoulder or punch their mirror off. Learned it from the master of thug riding Nazi Bob. If you let a car catch you you should just sell ur bike and give up. Fuck everybody that gets in my way. I've spit huge lugee's on fools faces if their window's down, I followed a mini van family that almost took me out blowing a red light, and screamed at them that I was gonna rape the wife and eat the kids. They'll never forget that hahaha I'm talking about fools that almost take you out, not fools just being distracted. A rich bitch in a benz totally flew in front of me at a 4 way stop when it was my turn so i rammed the side of her door with my front tire, put a nice dent in it. I gunned it and passed her and waited for her at the next 4 way stop. And if a fucktard wants to pull over and fight, well that's why I've been training for 15 years, bring it. If I get shot, i get shot, but have you ever tried to shoot a moving target? Not easy. Of course I like to do crazy shit like ride on acid with a loaded 40 cal, well i used to, now I'm reformed from wasted riding, or trying to be.

Comment

• BillyT
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Pendulum
                    I'm legally allowed to own and carry a handgun. I exercise that right.

Maybe this is why I don't have issues?

Yes. That is the reason that no one in a car has ever accidentally come into your lane. Because you have a gun on you.

I'll tell you what, though... if I saw what looked like a guy on a bike trying to pull out a piece after what amounted to a pretty insignificant "incident", and I was in my truck, I sure as shit wouldn't think twice about bumping him off the road before he ever got that shit in the air.

My point is, you never know who is in the car, how crazy they are. They don't have to be as "tough" as you, all they need to be is a little scared, and a little nuts, and your dead, whether you get a shot off or not.

Its like bumper cars, but one dude is in a tank, and the rest of us are in... well... bumper cars.

Comment

• BillyT
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ThePete
                      This is crazy I walked in on a couple guys I work with talking about being on the receiving end of "motorcycle road rage". Both these idiots drive "performance" cars (Eclipse and Cooper S) and I'm sure they both drive like idiots. I knew before I could back my way out of the situation I was automatically getting involved being one of the few bikers. I simply shrugged and said that bolts, screws, nuts, ball bearings and marbles are all old hat, told them my step mom's father owns a junk yard and I have him pull all the tire irons out and save them for me and that I always carry a couple tucked into my bike somewhere and since they're free I don't think twice about tossing one over my shoulder, or grabbing some brake and smashing windows and beating the crap out of the car after I drop it down a couple gears and rib back by them again, then said that its got nothing on a buddy that's rigged up a couple 12 gauge shells filled with pea gravel facing backwards from the bike in a home made zip gun. I've thought about doing something like this many times but the times I've wished I'd had something to toss at the shit heads passes pretty quickly with a couple exceptions.
                      Oh come fucking on...

christ...

Comment

• livingdeadmc
                        • Apr 2024

Idiots

Comment

• HotSnotRocket
                          • Apr 2024

My pal old pal "George W" said he and a pal were in Charlotte (2 bikes) and some Morons cut them off. George W said he blew back around them and gave them the Finger and motioned for them to pull over. He said they pulled in to a closed gas station and the car kept going. They broke out a couple of brews out of Georges saddle bag when the car comes back and stops (with 3 people in the car). George tells the driver that they are Not Looking For Trouble but Didn't Like Being Cut Off (as they got out of the car). The driver tells George, "Well, It's To Fucking Late". At that second Georges Full Beer knocks him to the ground and the guy with George starts pecking on the second guys head. George says, "Move, I'll Knock Him Out" and puts the second guy down. The third guy jumps back in the car and Locks the door. George W tries to knock the door glass out. We had this discussion 'cause I broke my right wrist trying to get a Moron out of a car that cut me off. Damn car windows are hard to break.

You might think my story on George W (Sloan) is a joke, it's not. He's 75, in May of last year knocked out one of his neighbors. Here's the link.

A word to the wise. If you run into this old Coot... Be Nice. Here's George W on the Bobber last week.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2012, 8:18 AM.

Comment

• SleezyRider
                            • Dec 2011

Or you could be a friendly pussy your whole life and live to a ripe old age, hang out at the nursing home while the orderlies steal your shit. I think I choose to age like mister George

Comment

• HotSnotRocket
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by SleezyRider
                              Or you could be a friendly pussy your whole life and live to a ripe old age, hang out at the nursing home while the orderlies steal your shit. I think I choose to age like mister George
                              Yea, I doubt the Morons in the Car tell the story about the Two old guys that Kicked their Ass. Can't "live" being afraid of dying. Gotta hang out over the edge, know?

Comment

• Hollingdrake
                                • Nov 2010

Distracted assholes are why you gotta have a fast bike. When I see some blue haired granny peering over a tissue box on her dash board, or some phone talking text messaging power suit executive paying more attention to his blackberry then his lane, I just put as much distance between me and him as I can. I'm not a cop, and I'm not going to spend my time trying to teach everyone on the road how to be a better driver, when some one's being a retard I just try and get gone.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;