Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BurdetteDR
    • Jul 2016

Yeah man, I gave a fuck once. Hated it.

But seriously, what kind of question is this? If you were an honest to god outlaw badass stone cold law breaker, you wouldn’t have bothered to ask. Just sayin

Comment

• Pliers
      • Feb 2018

Dude, the most rebellious thing about you is your refusal to use puncuation and correct grammar.

Im in charge of a bunch of 22 year old construction workers. They get drunk, get in fights, drag race etc etc. Sometimes they do get busted, its always their fault. Sounds like if you want a more exciting "outlaw" life you should log off and meet some new people...(no offense meant)

Comment

• Hubbard
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by 86sportster
        ( not specifically patched) what I mean is there any outlaws / 1%ers out there anymore that are not in a club just people who don't give a fuck about the rules laws not necessarily evil people but people like myself who do what they want and don't care what people think people who ride fast loud illegal bikes smoke what they want live were they want get rowdy as fuck all around outcast outlaw who live by there own rules or is it over did it die in the 60s 70s and 80s is everyone a pussy now I can't be the last one were are my brothers at everyone I know is a bitch
        How fuckin old are you 16? Your mom still do your wash?

Comment

• 86sportster
          • Feb 2018

Punctuation who gives a fuck lol but I'm gonna stop because a lot of you guys are obviously being keyboard warriors you have no clue my past or present and my background and what I do and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything so cool thread and feedback I can tell this form is full of shit starters just hope you never actually find me

Comment

• Pliers
            • Feb 2018

Its Friday, and after 9pm. Shouldnt you be in your jammies asleep by now son?

Comment

• Hubbard
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Pliers
              Its Friday, and after 9pm. Shouldnt you be in your jammies asleep by now son?
              There it is

Comment

• RedHerring
                • Feb 2018

Originally posted by 86sportster
                Punctuation who gives a fuck lol but I'm gonna stop because a lot of you guys are obviously being keyboard warriors you have no clue my past or present and my background and what I do and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything so cool thread and feedback I can tell this form is full of shit starters just hope you never actually find me
                Click image for larger version

Name:	BRTky.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1309474

Comment

• Hubbard
                  • Dec 2010

10 bux sez he rides one of them electric choppers. With a ten foot cord

Comment

• ForeverRaw
                    • Jan 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1309477

Read this, you may learn something.

Comment

• farmall
                      • Apr 2013

One percenters don't get their code from a book. If you're so awesome go patch with a serious established club and prove it. You can't be one without being one. There's no "lone wolf" (to use a popular but very gay term) option.

Children who think they know what they don't are hilarious. Now fuck off since you're clearly unhappy with adult bikers answering your question. If you were a real biker you'd never have asked it or needed to in the first fucking place because you'd be out doing biker shit.

Comment

• fBrilliant
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by farmall
                        One percenters don't get their code from a book. If you're so awesome go patch with a serious established club and prove it. You can't be one without being one. There's no "lone wolf" (to use a popular but very gay term) option.

Children who think they know what they don't are hilarious. Now fuck off since you're clearly unhappy with adult bikers answering your question. If you were a real biker you'd never have asked it or needed to in the first fucking place because you'd be out doing biker shit.
                        Yup, that is truth. I wasn't a 1%er back in the 70's and 80's, but I knew a lot of them, rode with them. Knew enough to shut up and learn, knew enough not to be around when the shit was going south. Had fun, got out when I needed to. Been sober and drug free since 84. No more lawyers, sold my scooters (Indians and Harleys) in 85.

Comment

• Hubbard
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fBrilliant
                          Yup, that is truth. I wasn't a 1%er back in the 70's and 80's, but I knew a lot of them, rode with them. Knew enough to shut up and learn, knew enough not to be around when the shit was going south. Had fun, got out when I needed to. Been sober and drug free since 84. No more lawyers, sold my scooters (Indians and Harleys) in 85.
                          Geez that must really suck

Comment

• fBrilliant
                            • Sep 2014

Nope, Better than ever. I have had a great career, raised a great family, own a lot of paid for things. Just a year or two from retiring comfortably. I took a break from scooters (30 years), but now I have two Softails 06 and 08, four Ironheads 69,74, 77 and 82 and an 82 Kawasaki GPz550. I still don't drink or do hard drugs, but I do enjoy my business trips to Colorado. I have a nice boat and a house on the gulf coast to go to on weekends.

No, can't say it sucks not being a loser like I was. I can see how some people would think it isn't fun, but I can be just as much of an asshole sober as I could drunk, so...

Comment

• ForeverRaw
                              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by farmall

I know that! I suggested reading it so this kid can learn what punctuation is.

Comment

• Hubbard
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fBrilliant
                                Nope, Better than ever. I have had a great career, raised a great family, own a lot of paid for things. Just a year or two from retiring comfortably. I took a break from scooters (30 years), but now I have two Softails 06 and 08, four Ironheads 69,74, 77 and 82 and an 82 Kawasaki GPz550. I still don't drink or do hard drugs, but I do enjoy my business trips to Colorado. I have a nice boat and a house on the gulf coast to go to on weekends.

No, can't say it sucks not being a loser like I was. I can see how some people would think it isn't fun, but I can be just as much of an asshole sober as I could drunk, so...
                                Your post gave the impression you were scooterless. To me that would suck.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;