Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motoboy259
    • Mar 2016

Magnacharger

I have the opportunity to buy a used magna charger for my shovel but I'm having trouble finding out information on it. It needs to be rebuilt but I can't find any web sight on Harley magna chargers. did they go out of business? Also anyone know of places that could rebuild it for me?
  • TriNortchopz
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by motoboy259
    I have the opportunity to buy a used magna charger for my shovel but I'm having trouble finding out information on it. It needs to be rebuilt but I can't find any web sight on Harley magna chargers. did they go out of business? Also anyone know of places that could rebuild it for me?
    They are still around; http://www.magnacharger.com/
    But I went through their catalog (pdf) and the only listings were for automotive; even their drop down tab is the same...you could try calling them:
    Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
    or: [email protected]
    1990 Knoll Drive, Building A, Ventura, CA, 93003

EDIT: Look here at their.net site: http://www.magnacharger.net/default.htm
    MAGNA CHARGER
    6262 Newville Road
    ORLAND, CA 95963
    Tel: (530) 865 7010
    Fax- 530 865 7875
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hawksblower.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1300889

Anybody know this guy - Joe Radnich, he might be a good one to talk with:

Name:	PhotoID16079.jpg
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	1300890

I found a site with the setup for Harleys, but in Tasmania - Australia...at Titan Choppers:

MAGNA SUPERCHARGER HOT STREET MC-80 BLACK

THIS IS MAGNA CHARGERS BIGGEST SELLER ... THE HOT STREET MC-80 , WITH BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH (UPGRADE WITH POLISHED FIN EDGES AND TOP HAT POLISH ADD $990 ) UPTO 45% POWER GAIN , JUST BOLT ON HORSE POWER & TORQUE

Name:	17327b.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1300888
    If it's not blown, it must suck!

MagnaCharger the world's leader in superchargers for Motorcycles. The easiest, least expensive way to increase Torque and Horsepower.
    MagnaCharger Models are available for Harley-Davidson®, Yahama (V-Max & Roadstar), and Honda Valkyrie.
    Last edited by TriNortchopz; 02-24-2018, 5:51 PM.
    If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• motoboy259
      • Mar 2016

wow dude huge help! I'm shipping my magnacharger out tomorrow to be rebuilt!

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by motoboy259
        wow dude huge help! I'm shipping my magnacharger out tomorrow to be rebuilt!
        Right on,so you did get it...which model is it? Did you get any history with it?
        What size is your shovel?
        Will you get the supercharger tuned to match your engine - or will that be needed?
        Will I need to make changes if I rebuild the engine?
        Blower design must take into account the expected air throughput, maintaining the design boost at all engine speeds. As a result, as engine displacement increases, or the engine is modified to operate at a higher RPM, the blower must be able to accommodate the increased airflow requirement. This is done by modifying the internal components of the blower, and can normally be done at a reasonable cost - approximately $250.00 - depending on how radical the modifications you've made to the engine. Simply adding a big bore kit to a twin-cam 88 to boost the displacement to 95 CI, will not require a modification in most cases. http://www.magnacharger.net/default.htm
        If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;