Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMikeOlley
    • Apr 2024

Jesse James vs. OCC ass clowns?

Feel like I should post this link.http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2011/05...r-and-paul-jr/
  • Beefdrippings
    • Sep 2009

Interesting comments.I have no interest in biker tv,never did.It seems like it's about so much more crap than bikes,or whatever the "reality" show is supposed to be about.Not against it,just not gonna watch it.I'd rather watch re-runs of Seinfeld any day.

Comment

• BingTheBarber
      • Apr 2024

ehhhhh.... ghey but ill probably still watch it just to watch it.... JJ will hopefully win considering the other 2 will prob come up with some circus looking bikes...

Comment

• ridemore16
        • Oct 2009

Jesse James mentioned this on Howard Stern last week. Sounded like a joke and he wouldn't do it, but maybe it's happening? Discovery ran the original "Biker Build Off" series recently. They were probably testing the ratings to see if people would watch this.

Comment

• Sighless
          • May 2010

I would say "I'm not gonna watch it" but I know IF it really happens, I'll watch it. I've seen some interesting scoots on that show and I've always liked JJ's stuff, so why not.

Comment

• panmaster
            • Dec 2010

great a tri douchealon
            what do they win rights to sell their t-shirts in each others shops ?

Comment

• ghostshadow
              • Oct 2010

I'll probably end up watching it. Mostly to see JJ back on it. I've met him and spoken with him a couple times and he's actually a pretty cool dude, he's not as douchy as people make him out to be. All the bullshit with Sandra is stupid, yeah.. he banged an ugly ass chick and got caught, fucked up an awesome relationship, many dudes do it.. big deal. As for the two pauls.. IMO they aren't builders, they're more assemblers than anything and their drama bs is stupid. I hate their work (much like all you do) so I hope their stamped out shit rides lose.

Comment

• MiniDanzig
                • Oct 2010

Comment

• Hooligan80
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ghostshadow
                  I'll probably end up watching it. Mostly to see JJ back on it. I've met him and spoken with him a couple times and he's actually a pretty cool dude, he's not as douchy as people make him out to be. All the bullshit with Sandra is stupid, yeah.. he banged an ugly ass chick and got caught, fucked up an awesome relationship, many dudes do it.. big deal. As for the two pauls.. IMO they aren't builders, they're more assemblers than anything and their drama bs is stupid. I hate their work (much like all you do) so I hope their stamped out shit rides lose.
                  I already posted my thoughts on that site. But I will repost them here (Some responses were directed towards other people who posted on that site):

Here’s what I think the rules should be if this is going to happen. No wide tire bikes (Widest allowed should be 150),no gimmicky themes,and all team captains(Jesse,Paul Sr. and Paul Jr.) need to to the metal shaping themselves i.e. tanks,fenders,exhaust and handlebars,frames. Only thing they could have help on team wise is wiring and plumbing. Jesse automatically wins by default. There’s only one true fabricator in that group,and it’s Jesse.

@Boss: Jesse isn’t racist buddy. If you know him,you know that he hangs out with everyone regardless of race. The picture of him in the SS Waffen cap was a joke,and the picture was published out of context. I’ve worn one of those same exact caps,as a joke,and I’m far from racist. I’m white,and married to a beautiful Hispanic woman,and my brother is half Mexican. Get your head out of the tabloids and stop believeing everything you see on the internet. I know Jesse,and yeah,he screwed up with Sandy,but that’s his life,not yours. Bet you cheated on a gal or two in your time. When it comes down to straight out skill,Jesse builds everything from bikes to old hotrods and customs,to lowriders.

@jatinder pal: Hope you’re willing to lose money then. Paul Jr. already proved he doesn’t do anything on his own when he was busted for plagiarism for releasing a shirt for his shop with a picture of another companies custom bike on it,then claimed he had no idea because the guy he hired to design it never told him where the design came from.

Now,to add to this here,there is a difference between a designer that assembles and can weld,and a fabricator that can design and assemble. Jesse is the latter and has more skill than both the Tuttle clowns. Only reason I watched OCC is because of Mikey for comic relief,and Vin and Rick for actual builder content.

Comment

• HardLuckDesigns
                    • Aug 2009

Sounds better than a TV show about guys catching crabs in the middle of the ocean.

Comment

• scottylook
                      • Sep 2009

I would watch it no doubt. Yea the Paul and Paul guys are lame, but JJ has true tallent. It would be a good show I believe.

Comment

• lvvato
                        • Aug 2009

....and these our the Days of Our Lives!

Comment

• jluck27
                          • Aug 2009

I'm gonna just go ride that day

Comment

• cntrhub
                            • Apr 2024

Sheeeeeeeeeeesay nothing. I'ma going to assume and ass soon ass you read dis, it says your 3-amigos are all fucking clueless when it comes to being a shopper builder and a chop ear builder you hear me?

I have no clue what these clowns can do. On guy bends a pipe style and that is all I see. Maybe a good welder and faba english wheel see. Bear shit in the woods bare with me. Here's what I see.

3 dick yankers that bend bars and shit metal and shit, you see them build engine? You see them mod the computer bike?

Close dose three fuckers in a room with a computer chop it they'd freak! Especially they run my rules of engagement LOL

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by cntrhub
                              Sheeeeeeeeeeesay nothing. I'ma going to assume and ass soon ass you read dis, it says your 3-amigos are all fucking clueless when it comes to being a shopper builder and a chop ear builder you hear me?

I have no clue what these clowns can do. On guy bends a pipe style and that is all I see. Maybe a good welder and faba english wheel see. Bear shit in the woods bare with me. Here's what I see.

3 dick yankers that bend bars and shit metal and shit, you see them build engine? You see them mod the computer bike?

Close dose three fuckers in a room with a computer chop it they'd freak! Especially they run my rules of engagement LOL
                              Did you see Jesse's Radial Hell? Yeah,Jesse can build an engine,wire,fabricate from scratch,and do any type of fabrication. The Turdles design,and have minimal fab skills,but they can assemble stuff.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;