Let's See Some: Chopped wiring diagrams!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1369ftw
    • Apr 2024

anyone want to know trade secrets? I know how to wire any cdi dirtbike or magneto bike with this scoot part. anyone interested in this stuff. it is the el cheapo of el chepos rec/reg. I run battery less on all my bikes. the pic in my sig is at idle.

Comment

• darby74
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Moose
      Here's a modified diagram for 1st gen CMX250 rebels (85-87 I believe):

Hey there Moose,
      This is a fantastic diagram and makes it so much easier to understand. Did you draw this? It won't let me save the attachment for some reason. If you still have it or have it saved, would you email me a copy? It would help me out alot. My email is [email protected]
      Thanks so much

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by darby74
        Hey there Moose,
        This is a fantastic diagram and makes it so much easier to understand. Did you draw this? It won't let me save the attachment for some reason. If you still have it or have it saved, would you email me a copy? It would help me out alot. My email is [email protected]
        Thanks so much
        Try saving it from the source:
        If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• KAILIYAT
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Jetblack
          Here's a simple universal for Honda singles and twins:

Now every component positive wire connects on the red side or extended to get there, the same goes for the component negatives for the black...the last part of the loop where the red and black meet? They stay connected.

Comment

• juliangrea
            • Sep 2017

I'm anyone have the ignition switch wiring diagram for the 98 1100c3 aero? Mine was stolen (and I finally got it back in shambles) and I've decided that I might as well put a 3 way ignition switch on it to clean up the bars but the wiring is a bit funky now n finding one online is a bit sketchy since I'm otr for work.

Comment

• TriNortchopz
              • Dec 2017

anyone have the ignition switch wiring diagram for the 98 1100c3 aero?
              Download for free:

1998 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero Service Repair Manual

Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero Troubleshooting and Workshop Service Repair Manual pdf document 1998-2002 Download
              Last edited by TriNortchopz; 01-09-2020, 4:31 PM. Reason: quote
              If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• TriNortchopz
                • Dec 2017

From the post above, check out the list of manuals at this site; scroll down right side for all different types of machines and equipment

140 pages of manuals just for motorcycles:

Online Repair Manuals & Troubleshooting PDF Download
                Device maintenance and Diagnostics Auto Repair Manual In PDF

Comment

• Goldwingbobber80
                  • Oct 2021

Originally posted by tdc
                  I stripped down the wiring diagram for a GL1100, can anyone kinda give it a glance over? I would be super thankful! Want to start wiring it up in the next few days and would like a 2nd set of eyes on it, if possible. I'm also including the original diagram, in case that's helpful.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]60430[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]60429[/ATTACH]

This is great stuff! I’m going to use this, but taking off some of the extras like kill switches abs lights for now! Thank you!

Comment

• elm143
                    • Jun 2018

Can you repost the diagram you made plz

Comment

• Virago4afriend
                      • Apr 2022

Could I get a copy of your chopped virago wire diagram please?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;