Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TwoSheds
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
    Why do say Jesus instead of mohammad,Budda etc... was the junkie Catholic....
    What difference would it make who he was? The question was "where was Jesus?"

Comment

• Knuckleduster
      • Apr 2024

God is Dead.

Comment

• Gadsdenguy
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
        God is Dead.
        or, if he ever existed, he lost interest a long time ago.

Comment

• hanger
          • Jan 2015

If you don't believe in god then explain how everything in the universe cannot exist by itself...........including you.

Comment

• loddytoddy
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by 47str8leg
            Why do say Jesus instead of mohammad,Budda etc... was the junkie Catholic....
            More than likely.

Comment

• loddytoddy
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by hanger
              If you don't believe in god then explain how everything in the universe cannot exist by itself...........including you.
              Read a science book with the same interest you read the bible.

Comment

• TwoSheds
                • Nov 2012

That's one of the things I like about you KD, you are so generous! Saying he is dead implies that he was once alive.

Comment

• TwoSheds
                  • Nov 2012

are we all in agreement that 3 dots is enough?

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                    • Apr 2024

Making it through the holocaust. You don't need to believe in shit when your biggest worries are paying the cable bill and filling your stomach with shitfood.

Comment

• Braaap
                      • May 2013

explain how god exists.

you're not allowed to use a book written by men as proof.

go!

Comment

• TwoSheds
                        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Shovelwitch
                        Making it through the holocaust. You don't need to believe in shit when your biggest worries are paying the cable bill and filling your stomach with shitfood.
                        fuck cable! read the bible its full of murder and fucking and drunkenness!

Comment

• loddytoddy
                          • Jul 2014

If you believed that Jesus walked in water I can't but help think you're a dumb ass.

I think he was a sarcastic son of a bitch if he was real.
                          Some guy at the pub says
                          "Man I stole two camels from the Kings stable"

Jesus all drunk fondling whores says " yeah right! And I walked on fucking water".

Comment

• TwoSheds
                            • Nov 2012

Jesus is real, he cuts Knuckledusters grass

Comment

• KeysRyder
                              • Oct 2014

Unfortunately from reading websites about how awful religious people are these days. Seems it is wrong to believe in god. Yet look at the path our country is on. You would be hard pressed to say it is a more peaceful country as a whole than it was 30-40 years ago. About the same time people quit going to church regularly.

I was your typical non believer all growing up, because I am a rational person that thought if there was a god, why is there no proof. But as I get older, I have come to believe that "god" is just a term for a supreme being that is called different things in different cultures. In the USA traditionally it was the biblical form.

It is hard to believe that so many around the world are wrong. To think that all that is, is just by chance. It is hard for me to believe that our universe is just a fluke. I joke all the time, that for all we know we are like ants in an ant farm on someones or somethings shelf and they are watching. And deep down I get the feeling that there is something/someone pulling our strings, and guiding each individual down a path.

Go ahead and start flaming me, yes I am crazy, but just too many things make me go hmmmm. And I hate to see the public downing religious people, calling them idiots or bigots, etc etc, Many people need something to guide them and if that is what it is so be it. What can it hurt?? And admit it or not, our country or world would not exist as it is without religion or the belief in a god. And what little knowledge I have of the bible, if you live using it as a guide, you have to agree, life would be more comfortable and longer.

Comment

• hanger
                                • Jan 2015

Well I didn't expect that much response in such a short amount of time. I've never read the bible and I'm not about to try and convince anyone God exist. I will tell you I was convinced as a result of what I learned studying Mechanical Engineering and Physics, and I didn't suddenly wakeup one morning and believe. Am I a religious man? Oh, hell no. I'm on a bobsled to hell, and pretty sure I'll beat most of you there.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;