Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EVILBLACKSABRE
    • Dec 2013

There's all kinds of shit I could say about the silly bullshit drama that's been going on here in the Junk Pile, but I don't see any point. Look around, the Chop Cult is rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened. I'd wager most of the members couldn't care less, or wouldn't care even if they knew about it.

And I predict that a month from now, six months from now, a year from now, the Chop Cult will still be rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened.

People leave forums all the time, and new members sign up all the time. And things keep rolling right along.

Man, for a biker forum there sure have been a lot of drama queens around here. Good riddance. Chop Cult will get along just fine without you.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 3:04 PM.

Comment

• Ramzilla
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
      There's all kinds of shit I could say about the silly bullshit drama that's been going on here in the Junk Pile, but I don't see any point. Look around, the Chop Cult is rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened. I'd wager most of the members couldn't care less, or wouldn't care even if they knew about it.

And I predict that a month from now, six months from now, a year from now, the Chop Cult will still be rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened.

People leave forums all the time, and new members sign up all the time. And things keep rolling right along.

Man, for a biker forum there sure have been a lot of drama queens around here. Good riddance. Chop Cult will get along just fine without you.
      And yet here you are right in the middle of said drama. No matter what side of the fence you are pitching rocks from you are still pitching rocks. That said I guess we are equally drama queens. Where we differ is I stand up to where I think there are wrongs. Rubs asked a legit question cordially and got a shit answer and threads erased. Now she is blocking most of us on Instagram.

Comment

• IrishMike
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
        1) Dude has cancer
        2) Friends have a benefit to raise money for him
        3) Nigger helps himself to funds so he can attend chopular event
        4) It is revealed that nigger is associated with NoClass.
        5) NoClass shows up here whining and denies said association
        6) Screenshot reveals nigger on NoClass masthead
        7)blah blah blah
        Ah.... I see.... Yes, Fuck that nigger. Fuck him in his nigger ass.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ramzilla
          And yet here you are right in the middle of said drama. No matter what side of the fence you are pitching rocks from you are still pitching rocks. That said I guess we are equally drama queens. Where we differ is I stand up to where I think there are wrongs. Rubs asked a legit question cordially and got a shit answer and threads erased. Now she is blocking most of us on Instagram.
          If I don't like a place (bar, restaurant, internet forum), I leave and I don't come back. What I don't do is hang around to bitch and moan about how much it sucks. Like a drama queen.

I'm reminded of some guys I used to work with. They were always going on like "This place sucks! Fuck this bullshit! I'm quitting!", but they didn't quit, they just kept bitching and moaning.

Some people love to say "Fuck this shit, I'm outta here", but they never actually leave.

Just drama queens being drama queens.

It makes perfect sense for me to keep posting, because I like this forum, I come for the bikes. I'm not the one bitching and moaning, saying "Fuck this shit I'm outta here", and I'm not the one saying "Burn this place down".

If you don't like it here, why are you still here? Unless it's for the drama.
          Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 3:34 PM.

Comment

• mrhammer2u
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by IrishMike
            It's more funnier when I think of you saying this in an Irish accent...LMAO!

Comment

• erikmustride
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by IrishMike
              HA!

Comment

• Ramzilla
                • Oct 2013

If I don't like a place (bar, restaurant, internet forum), I leave and I don't come back. What I don't do is hang around to bitch and moan about how much it sucks. Like a drama queen.

I'm reminded of some guys I used to work with. They were always going on like "This place sucks! Fuck this bullshit! I'm quitting!", but they didn't quit, they just kept bitching and moaning.

Some people love to say "Fuck this shit, I'm outta here", but they never actually leave.

It makes perfect sense for me to keep posting, because I like this forum, I come for the bikes. I'm not the one bitching and moaning, saying "Fuck this shit I'm outta here", and I'm not the one saying "Burn this place down".

So if you felt mistreated in a restuarant you would just leave and not go back? Really? And I'm still here for a reason unless the ban hammer drops before my assignment. Toodles little fella.

Comment

• Cisco726
                  • Apr 2024

I had this reply all typed out, but then thought about it and, really, we don't give a single fuck about what you think. It's just not worth it.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                    • Dec 2013

So if you felt mistreated in a restuarant you would just leave and not go back? Really? And I'm still here for a reason unless the ban hammer drops before my assignment. Toodles little fella.
                    Drama queens always feel "mistreated". Everything is a personal insult. Anything they disagree with is a terrible injustice.

Your "assignment"? Kinda like a Super Secret Squirrel undercover assignment from Super Secret Squirrel headquarters? Sounds very grown-up.

Did I say drama queens? Perhaps overgrown children is more accurate.

Comment

• Tattooo
                      • Sep 2012

So if you felt mistreated in a restuarant you would just leave and not go back? Really?
                      I'll weigh in on that one..... Yes I've done it many times and never looked back.... I have several restaurants where I live that I won't go to again, I've had several people say they would buy my dinner but I still won't go... I have one that wouldn't let me eat there in 1977 because I was a biker...... I still won't eat there.....But that's just me.....

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Cisco726
                        I had this reply all typed out, but then thought about it and, really, we don't give a single fuck about what you think. It's just not worth it.
                        Are you still here? Like I said, some people love to say "Fuck this shit I'm outta here", but they never seem to leave. I guess they're just full of shit.

Drama queens love the drama.
                        Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 4:01 PM.

Comment

• Ramzilla
                          • Oct 2013

Drama queens always feel "mistreated". Everything is a personal insult. Anything they disagree with is a terrible injustice.

Your "assignment"? Kinda like a Super Secret Squirrel undercover assignment from Super Secret Squirrel headquarters? Sounds very grown-up.

Did I say drama queens? Perhaps overgrown children is more accurate.
                          Now you get it. Thanks for clearing that up for me little fella.

Comment

• TwoSheds
                            • Nov 2012

I wanna be a super secret squirrel! Squirrels don't really hibernate you know.

Comment

• Cisco726
                              • Apr 2024

Are you still here? Like I said, some people love to say "Fuck this shit I'm outta here", but they never seem to leave. I guess they're just full of shit.

Drama queens love the drama.
                              Man you don't even know how full of shit I am!! When I sneeze diarrhea comes out! When I shit? Well, shit comes out! Don't worry about what I'm doing. You keep talking about drama queens yet you're all up in here up everyone's ass. Guess I'm not the only one full of shit.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                                • Jul 2013

FUCK...and winter hasn't even started yet...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;