Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1317967

Don't give up hope.

Click image for larger version

Name:	moonfleetr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1318033
    Last edited by Hoghead; 05-01-2020, 6:18 AM.

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

i went for a ride today, i wore my mask. I got thumbs up, people blowin the horns. it was a nice ride on one of my knuckles. sorry Im poor and cant afford an "Ironhead" id say sportster but ironhead makes it say just sayin
      i dont monkey around.....

Name:	IMG_4236.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	1318062

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

^^Ha, ha , that shows class!

Comment

• DoomBuggy
          • Oct 2016

Totally dig that picture, do it in black & white and crop that car out, it could be taken 70 years ago!

Comment

• Davestune
            • May 2014

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
            Totally dig that picture, do it in black & white and crop that car out, it could be taken 70 years ago!
            dude it was funny as fuck man, a kid ona rice rocket pulled up to me and I saaid to him dude, You look like U seen a monkey ona 47 Knuckle , dont mind me im just monkeying around LOL

Comment

• 47str8leg
              • Sep 2014

Name:	IMG_7915.JPG
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1318124

Name:	IMG_7914.JPG
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1318125

Went riding with a friend . He finished the bike fairly recently and is just doing short hops while he's working out any bugs. On the way back he wanted to stop locally and take a couple of pics at the Kings Park Psychiatric center in our town. Look it up.

Comment

• Hoghead
                • Jun 2015

Damn , those places give me the creeps. That's building 93 in the background? We had two large asylums in my home city, when the population inside declined they sold them , and they got developed as yuppie apartments!! I know who's really fucking crazy- people who pay a fortune for one of those apartments. Who'd wanna live in a building steeped in despair and misery?

Comment

• 47str8leg
                  • Sep 2014

Yes that is building 93. 5 minutes from my house. Why this area hasn't been used for a horror movie is beyond me. Many more buildings around than just this one, YouTube will show some history.

Comment

• markwade74
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]103044[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]103045[/ATTACH]

Went riding with a friend . He finished the bike fairly recently and is just doing short hops while he's working out any bugs. On the way back he wanted to stop locally and take a couple of pics at the Kings Park Psychiatric center in our town. Look it up.
                    Which bike is yours? Dig em both

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

Yes that is building 93. 5 minutes from my house. Why this area hasn't been used for a horror movie is beyond me. Many more buildings around than just this one, YouTube will show some history.
                      Wow, that's some real estate- but it'd cost beaucoup to clean up.
                      There's three films i've looked up , 'Eyes beyond Seeing' 1995 which used Bldg 136/137's interior , and exterior shots of 93, 'Blood Night the legend of Mary Hatchet',2009, a ghost story based on a committal , and 'Peripheral Vision' 2010 , which used Bldg 93 as a location.

Back in 1991 I was driving a borrowed car between two local cities, there's a now deserted Asylum with a bad rep in between the two. About a half mile before it, I saw a wrecked car with no-one in it, wrapped round a tree with steam coming out. As I passed the asylum gates I saw a figure stood under one of the lamps stand out and look straight at me. I stopped , it was pouring down. He asked for a lift to the next city, as he'd just crashed his car , and needed to get to the Hospital as his wife was expecting a baby. Get in, I said... Well , we were driving along, pitch dark night only lit by lightning flashes, when he asked me the twilight zone question -'aren't you afraid? You just picked up someone outside an Asylum, late at night, in a Thunderstorm!' . I thought about it, and replied 'aren't you? You got in...' We both laughed ..

Comment

• rockman96
                        • May 2018

Originally posted by Hoghead
                        Get in, I said... Well , we were driving along, pitch dark night only lit by lightning flashes, when he asked me the twilight zone question -'aren't you afraid? You just picked up someone outside an Asylum, late at night, in a Thunderstorm!' . I thought about it, and replied 'aren't you? You got in...' We both laughed ..
                        Priceless!

Comment

• 47str8leg
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by markwade74
                          Which bike is yours? Dig em both
                          The black springer.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Hoghead
                            Wow, that's some real estate- but it'd cost beaucoup to clean up.
                            There's three films i've looked up , 'Eyes beyond Seeing' 1995 which used Bldg 136/137's interior , and exterior shots of 93, 'Blood Night the legend of Mary Hatchet',2009, a ghost story based on a committal , and 'Peripheral Vision' 2010 , which used Bldg 93 as a location.

Back in 1991 I was driving a borrowed car between two local cities, there's a now deserted Asylum with a bad rep in between the two. About a half mile before it, I saw a wrecked car with no-one in it, wrapped round a tree with steam coming out. As I passed the asylum gates I saw a figure stood under one of the lamps stand out and look straight at me. I stopped , it was pouring down. He asked for a lift to the next city, as he'd just crashed his car , and needed to get to the Hospital as his wife was expecting a baby. Get in, I said... Well , we were driving along, pitch dark night only lit by lightning flashes, when he asked me the twilight zone question -'aren't you afraid? You just picked up someone outside an Asylum, late at night, in a Thunderstorm!' . I thought about it, and replied 'aren't you? You got in...' We both laughed ..
                            News to me. I've been hanging out up here since 1990 and bought a house in 1998. Never heard about any of this going on but then again my kids were much smaller so I was much busier I guess and out of touch.

Comment

• Hoghead
                              • Jun 2015

The black springer.
                              Nice ride!

Comment

• 47str8leg
                                • Sep 2014

This is the same building that was in another psych center of close to the same size in Deer Park called "Pilgrim state" being imploded in 1989. About 15 minutes from me. Videos of that demo and other history are on you tube also. Was up on the roof of that dilapidated building in around 1984. 13 stories high. My friend Jimmy took a few pictures.

Name:	IMG_7950.JPG
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1318161

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;