X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shovelwitch
    • Apr 2024

The France Situation

Haha all the Dusty Jokes aside,

What happened in France tonight was fucked. The Eagles of Death Metal play a sold out show, and 120+ people meet their end torn apart by guns and explosives employed by dudes thinking they will be remembered as heroes. I know I'm a nobody in Oklahoma, but I have two sons I'm going to pass down this fucked ass experience to we lovingly call life to and I am honestly disappointed. I have tried to rationalize what developments I have seen in the cheesy ass "War on Terror" (that started when I was twelve) and I figured people were pissed off because of collateral damage and what not. Now I realize there are people that want me dead for just having been born in a "free" country. I am really torn when I see that Sweden, a hub and proponent of immigrant rights in the EU is the rape capital of the planet thanks to immigration of predominately Muslims. There are people out there that blindly follow irrational apparitions to the point they are willing to die, and take my kids with them.

I'm tired of war,
    I'm tired of people being hurt,
    I just want to smoke a blunt and chill knowing shit was going right just for a fucking afternoon...

I'm alive tonight and some people aren't over some really stupid shit, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Fuck guys, what is there to be done?
  • OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

I don't have an answer, my friend.I just wish we could all just play in our own little sandboxes bit that ain't our nature.it sucks

Comment

• IndianaSlim
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by shovelwitch
      I'm tired of war,
      I'm tired of people being hurt,
      I just want to smoke a blunt and chill knowing shit was going right just for a fucking afternoon...

I'm alive tonight and some people aren't over some really stupid shit, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Fuck guys, what is there to be done?
      It's one thing to express how you feel about world events, it's another to allow that shit to affect your life. We can only attempt to have influence on things close to us. Ride more.

Comment

• shovelwitch
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
        It's one thing to express how you feel about world events, it's another to allow that shit to affect your life. We can only attempt to have influence on things close to us. Ride more.
        I preach the same thing, Paris is far away but the hit strikes right to the core. We can never vanquish death that is obvious, but the fear of being cheated out of a reasonably full life is real. I know I am just a one in a statistic but god damn, we have one hell of a strange specter staring at us as western civilization and it trips me out. Yeah, I can't do anything but pay taxes but honestly wtf is the path the U.S is going to take to handle this shit?
        I will never understand a man that wants to hurt folks for the sake of it.

Comment

• TheAbyss
          • Aug 2012

People are being slaughtered in the Middle East and in Africa everyday. The problem is, they are not white. Do you give a fuck about them? The little black kids being massacred. A hundred white people get gunned down and suddenly it's Americas problem? We've been sending 18 year old kids to die for our "freedom" since way before I was alive.

I hope the U.S. stays the fuck out of this. If you want results, sign up as a mercenary and go fight the extremists. Meanwhile in your own county the government is sending your children, your nephews, and your offspring to go kill. And when they come back? They will kill themselves because of the shit they have done.

Fuck us "handling" anything.

Comment

• TheAbyss
            • Aug 2012

When your friends come back from Iraq and Afghanistan and not only kill themselves, but they blow their fucking head off...it tends to change your perspective on what the fuck they went over to fight for in the first place.

I believe my government caused 9/11. If they didn't cause it as a catalyst for greed, let's say they allowed it to happen. Let's also say that our country has been at war for the last 70 some odd years on the conservative side...and you expect others to go to overseas and fight the extremists because your pissed they killed 100 people? Why don't you knuckle up if your pissed?

We've been bombing the shit out their innocents for dozens of years, killing their children, their mothers, their husbands all in the name of WMDs. Newsflash, our country has ruined more lives than the extremist. They are rebelling against tyranny. If Iraq had been killing your loved ones for 20 years you'd be pissed too.

Fuck the Middle East and those towel head pieces of shit, but most importantly, fuck our government and fuck the American citizens for allowing this shit to happen.

Comment

• TheAbyss
              • Aug 2012

Sorry for the rant, I'm drunk.

Comment

• datadavid
                • Oct 2014

Yes, our government should be executed as traitors. They are letting everyone and his fucking brother in. Unidentified, no passports or paperwork. Thats the way you kill a nation. Uncontrolled mass immigration.
                Sweden does not exist anymore.
                As for the paris attacks it stinks of CIA/mossad engineering all the way up here.
                Working with public opinion has always been their forte.

Comment

• vonhelmet
                  • May 2010

Yes, we are all tired of war but those fuckers are not. Don't fool yourself, these kind of attacks are coming to American cities probably sooner than you think. And Obama still wants to bring tens of thousands of those "refugees" here. WTF?

Comment

• deathmetaldan
                    • Jan 2011

even if every non U.S. citizen started being denied entry, we already have enough radical muslims here just waiting for their call. We give them a place that they can gather and spew their hate of the western world while being protected from everything.

Comment

• farmall
                      • Apr 2013

The West is wonderful at killing. We should drop everything we mistakenly believed after Nuremburg was used to justify WWII and return to our old levels of ruthlessness.

Muslims live in the West because we let them, If the right conditions are created by the public they can be chased out. Every Muslim is an obstacle to the advancement of mankind. There is no "innocence" for every Muslim is part of a metastatic ideological cancer.

The conspiracy freaks are comforted by conspiracy (which of course also exist in reality, but not universally) in the way Muslims are comforted by superstition. Conspiracy is LESS scary than a world of seemingly random acts because any unifying explanation however absurd makes the believer feel exalted by insight. It doesn't take an (outsider) conspiracy to motivate kamikaze attacks and attacking enemy civilians is an old way of war.

Ragheads don't have many standoff weapons and so they fight accordingly. (In older news, Nazi V-1s had gyroscopes while the Japanese Okha had a pilot.) Dead guys don't have to egress a target and can't be interrogated. It's pretty efficient.

Paris and France generally have a LONG history of Muslim violence going back to the Algerian war. The French forces did a fine job against the FLN but attacks in metropolitan France plus public pussification got De Gaulle to throw in the towel. General Paul Aussaresses in particular was an effective anti-terrorist. France used to breed some tough mofos but it takes adversity to get them in the fight.
                      Last edited by farmall; 11-14-2015, 4:45 AM.

Comment

• Braaap
                        • May 2013

i advocate for their genocide.

it is a dog-shit mud-hut ideology that worships pedophile warlords, and the world is already vastly overpopulated. after they're all dead we should institute genetic, psychological, and intelligence testing as required for child birth - with forced sterilizations for those who fail.

humans are a parasite, Muslim women average 6 children per breeding cunt.

Comment

• Stadger
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TheAbyss
                          Sorry for the rant, I'm drunk.
                          Obviously.

Comment

• Bmyers
                            • Apr 2024

People killing each other to prove their imaginary friend is better is fucked and we have people bitchin that their Christmas is ruined because of a red cup.

Comment

• sooner7nc
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by farmall
                              The West is wonderful at killing. We should drop everything we mistakenly believed after Nuremburg was used to justify WWII and return to our old levels of ruthlessness.

Muslims live in the West because we let them, If the right conditions are created by the public they can be chased out. Every Muslim is an obstacle to the advancement of mankind. There is no "innocence" for every Muslim is part of a metastatic ideological cancer.

The conspiracy freaks are comforted by conspiracy (which of course also exist in reality, but not universally) in the way Muslims are comforted by superstition. Conspiracy is LESS scary than a world of seemingly random acts because any unifying explanation however absurd makes the believer feel exalted by insight. It doesn't take an (outsider) conspiracy to motivate kamikaze attacks and attacking enemy civilians is an old way of war.

Ragheads don't have many standoff weapons and so they fight accordingly. (In older news, Nazi V-1s had gyroscopes while the Japanese Okha had a pilot.) Dead guys don't have to egress a target and can't be interrogated. It's pretty efficient.

Paris and France generally have a LONG history of Muslim violence going back to the Algerian war. The French forces did a fine job against the FLN but attacks in metropolitan France plus public pussification got De Gaulle to throw in the towel. General Paul Aussaresses in particular was an effective anti-terrorist. France used to breed some tough mofos but it takes adversity to get them in the fight.
                              Couldn't have said that shit better myself.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;