what if I went to born free and smoke out?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fredo
    • Jul 2009

Do both, that is if you can get someone else to go along. If that happens you each take turns driving while the other rides. This way you have a chase rig and a dry place to sleep at night. Fuck what anyone else says, if driving your van gets you to two bitchin parties, lets you see America and still have a blast then that's what you should do.

Comment

• kzcupcake1977
      • Oct 2011

I agree with Fredo

Comment

• RIPshitRIOT
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Fredo
        If that happens you each take turns driving while the other rides. This way you have a chase rig and a dry place to sleep at night.
        That's what my Dad and his friends used to do when they went from South FL to Sturgis back in the day. If I had a 6000 mile trip ahead of me, I'd probably want a chase truck, too. Find 2 or 3 more guys and rotate van-duty.

Comment

• dazegoneby
          • Mar 2024

wilmington N/C..spent alot of time there in1984/5/6.courtesy of uncle sams confused group.I was on the ice breaker Northwind. that used dock across from battleship North Carolina ,on the cape fear river.besides that its like this ,,,If you do it the van /with bike, seems the smart way ,if you got the sand to pull it off.If you do, I say rock on.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-15-2012, 9:03 PM.

Comment

• SleezyRider
            • Dec 2011

Finally some people who get it. I look forward to riding.my bike in Cali, maybe I can even find some mid controls for it while I'm out there. And its win win for everyone. I'll get my bike to Cali, and I can help other people on the way who might break down. With my roll around tool chest in the van, I can do pretty much anything on the fly

Comment

• krakerbill
              • May 2010

park the bike, buy an soa t shirt, drive the van to the local hipster bar and tell them you did the ride, whose gonna know? ride the fukin bike. if it brakes fix it. it was harder to get parts for any bike 20 - 30 years ago. 70's riders were usually riddin 60's bikes and with no interweb and the way society felt about HD or chopper riders you think it was easier to get parts and fix your putt? think again stud. easier to get fixed now with almost everyone having a cell phone. jump on the bike ride it you may have more fun on your journey than your destination.

Comment

• JMFNC
                • May 2011

You mean back in the day when riding from SF to LA was a major trip? I've been cross country in a van. Seizing a wheel bearing in Arkansas in the middle of the night is no fun. Show of hands, who here has made a cross country trip on a freshly built iron head? Internet outlaws.

Comment

• jamesgs4
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SleezyRider
                  Finally some people who get it. I look forward to riding.my bike in Cali, maybe I can even find some mid controls for it while I'm out there. And its win win for everyone. I'll get my bike to Cali, and I can help other people on the way who might break down. With my roll around tool chest in the van, I can do pretty much anything on the fly
                  Don't forget to split lanes when you get there, traffic jams are for chumps.

Comment

• SleezyRider
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by JMFNC
                    You mean back in the day when riding from SF to LA was a major trip? I've been cross country in a van. Seizing a wheel bearing in Arkansas in the middle of the night is no fun. Show of hands, who here has made a cross country trip on a freshly built iron head? Internet outlaws.
                    Thanks for the backup.
                    and by the way Krakerbill, don't you fucking sully my name with anything hipster. Or SOA. Call my mom whatever names you want, but don't you associate me with those of the hipster disposition.

Comment

• CRFyou
                      • Mar 2010

Since I'm from CA, born and raised, when I go cross country, I always stop at Cracker Barrel.

I can eat there for all my meals because I like hokey, weird, country shit.

So Sleezy.... No matter what you do, eat at Cracker Barrel. It's like the In N Out of middle America.

Just watch out for Super Christians. They will look at you weird... They're not judging though... Just observing with extreme prejudice.

Comment

• SleezyRider
                        • Dec 2011

Believe it or not, I'm a podunk country guy. My name is Rowdy for christ sakes. I could take or leave the store part, but anywhere i can get chicken fried steak, sausage gravy and buttermilk biscuits is ok by me. And for you health nuts, theres the country fried steak and gravy salad. win win
                        as far as super christians, They've never scared me much, I was raised southern baptist I've read that book that they love so much. The dude dies at the end. sorry for the spoiler. I just realized there were more important things in life. Like sluts.

Comment

• bparsel
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by CRFyou
                          No matter what you do, eat at Cracker Barrel. It's like the In N Out of middle America.

Just watch out for Super Christians. They will look at you weird... They're not judging though... Just observing with extreme prejudice.
                          Cracker Barrel is a fucked up place man. Especially if you roll in there hungover as shit in greasy jeans in the middle of a Sunday morning.

You get some looks, most of which are saying "Take your ass back to the Waffle House; Scumbag"

Comment

• CRFyou
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SleezyRider
                            Believe it or not, I'm a podunk country guy. My name is Rowdy for christ sakes.
                            Rowdy is not your Christian name is it?!

If that shit is on your birth certificate, then RAD!

Originally posted by bparsel
                            Cracker Barrel is a fucked up place man. Especially if you roll in there hungover as shit in greasy jeans in the middle of a Sunday morning.

You get some looks, most of which are saying "Take your ass back to the Waffle House; Scumbag"
                            Fuck those people in there! The food is awesome though!

Comment

• SleezyRider
                              • Dec 2011

lets put it this way. I didn't know what my real first name was till i was 7

Comment

• CRFyou
                                • Mar 2010

So it's one of those Johhny Knoxville things?

Your real name is Philip John Clapp?

or Jasper? Or Joe Dirt?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;