• MrBlack
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Pendulum
      I'm here for the gangbang.

Free mile.

#vivalacantina
      #freebcb
      #fcc #billdozerhatesyou
      careful love we have a real screamer that loves attention. take him easy i need to go get some fags.

Comment

• Cisco726
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
        Self-control? Like the fact that you couldn't resist commenting on my last post? Even though I made it clear that if people stopped commenting on my posts I would stop posting in this thread?

Isn't that what you wanted? For me to stop posting in this thread? But you just had to call me back.

Ok, we'll start over. If people want me to stop posting in this thread, it's very easy to accomplish- stop commenting on me, my posts, or asking me questions. Otherwise, I've got some free time to keep posting. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
        Sup princess?

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Cisco726
          Sup princess?
          Was that directed at me? I guess it was since you quoted my post.

And I was all set to never post in this thread again. But I guess you can't get enough of me. So everyone has you to thank for my return.

I've heard that you like to get fucked up the ass Cisco, but I'm going to have to break your heart, I'm not interested in being your "princess". Fucking faggots like you up the ass just isn't my thing.

Is that why you're still here? Are you looking for a new boyfriend to fuck you? I guess it all makes sense now. Good luck in finding yourself a new "princess". I'm hoping you find true love.

Comment

• MrBlack
            • Oct 2015

I've heard that you like to get fucked up the ass Cisco
            Had your nose there did ya laddie? my my ear to ground and nose in the air sniffing... sounds just like another hungry dawg browning it round town to me.

try hardtailing your shit and growing a fender... quicker still if you ditch it and go HD. youre just too damn stock for the corporate sponsor nods you seem to be galloping around for... grow a pair and chop that shit into something irreversible.

just too much of a 2 dimensional square to jump in that whole set right now.

better still lift the ear lower the nose tuck your tail and mind your own fucking business no one cares. maybe contribute something worth contributing and just maybe youd understand if your work started disappearing into never land w/o any warning.

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
              • Apr 2024

... But the Chop Cult is rolling right along.

oh, it will roll on, with Lisa or whoever, continually trying to sweep shit under the rug. Thing of it is that Lisa just don't understand is once something like this transpires, it will continue to do so, over & over, and also that when something is on the internet, it's there forever, There Will be no Rug Sweepin'!

#vivalacantina
              Last edited by Guest; 10-23-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by MrBlack
                Had your nose there did ya laddie? my my ear to ground and nose in the air sniffing... sounds just like another hungry dawg browning it round town to me.

try hardtailing your shit and growing a fender... quicker still if you ditch it and go HD. youre just too damn stock for the corporate sponsor nods you seem to be galloping around for... grow a pair and chop that shit into something irreversible.

just too much of a 2 dimensional square to jump in that whole set right now.

better still lift the ear lower the nose tuck your tail and mind your own fucking business no one cares. maybe contribute something worth contributing and just maybe youd understand if your work started disappearing into never land w/o any warning.
                Nope, I still can't make heads or tails out of what you're saying. Did you take your meds today? Or maybe too many meds?

I do get the impression that you don't like my bike. I guess that's what you were saying. That's fine, I couldn't care less what other people think of my bike.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
                  oh, it will roll on, with Lisa or whoever, continually trying to sweep shit under the rug. Thing of it is that Lisa just don't understand is once something like this transpires, it will continue to do so, over & over, and also that when something is on the internet, it's there forever, There Will be no Rug Sweepin'!

#vivalacantina
                  And if people feel that way, it makes perfect sense to me that they would leave and start their own forum. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to them.

Comment

• FatKat
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Pendulum
                    I'm here for the gangbang.

Free mile.

#vivalacantina
                    #freebcb
                    #fcc #billdozerhatesyou
                    No holes barred ?

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
                      • Apr 2024

And if people feel that way, it makes perfect sense to me that they would leave and start their own forum. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to them.
                      perhaps the most sensible thing you've said,...and thanks. For that, I won't post the free sample for feminine hygiene pads for you to try. I'm sure Lisa will soon have those ads up here, so you can snag that coupon then.

Comment

• MrBlack
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by FatKat
                        No holes barred ?
                        Thats a good fuck flick circa 1988 or 89; I believe and really hard to find.

Comment

• Cisco726
                          • Apr 2024

Was that directed at me? I guess it was since you quoted my post.

And I was all set to never post in this thread again. But I guess you can't get enough of me. So everyone has you to thank for my return.

I've heard that you like to get fucked up the ass Cisco, but I'm going to have to break your heart, I'm not interested in being your "princess". Fucking faggots like you up the ass just isn't my thing.

Is that why you're still here? Are you looking for a new boyfriend to fuck you? I guess it all makes sense now. Good luck in finding yourself a new "princess". I'm hoping you find true love.
                          Damn, you sure sweetheart?

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
                            perhaps the most sensible thing you've said,...and thanks. For that, I won't post the free sample for feminine hygiene pads for you to try.
                            You're welcome. I hold ill will towards no one.

And I certainly don't have any problem with people bustin my balls. In case it hasn't been obvious, busting balls is what I've been doing here in this thread for awhile. This IS the Junk Pile after all. I don't take much of anything here seriously. And I sure as hell don't take anything I read on the internet personally.

It's all just a way to kill some boredom and get a few laughs.

I hope the new forum works out for you guys. There's no such thing as too many chopper forums.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Cisco726
                              Damn, you sure sweetheart?
                              Yeah. Gonna have to decline. My dick is allergic to shit.

Comment

• MrBlack
                                • Oct 2015

Nope, I still can't make heads or tails out of what you're saying. Did you take your meds today? Or maybe too many meds?

I do get the impression that you don't like my bike. I guess that's what you were saying. That's fine, I couldn't care less what other people think of my bike.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;