Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rus
    • Aug 2009

i'm in boston.
    as long as i can come up with a highway ready bike, i'm definitely down.

if anyone knows of someone in or around boston trying to get rid of an 06/7 street bob, holler at me.

Comment

• toddxolsen
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by inxs
      Yeah, I was thinking leaving in the AM and doing A,B &C. Then heading to the GBJ the next day after the Party? That's the lodging bit? dunno really just brainstorming right now.
      You talking about starting it all Friday morning?

Comment

• inxs
        • Sep 2009

Well, it could be Friday morning? Or even Thursday. It's the Wicked Pilgrim! If i was on Thursday it would slow the roll and make it more leisure.....Fuck, I could see it being a four day event even.

Comment

• toddxolsen
          • Dec 2010

Oh I thought the wicked pilgrim would be something separate from the greasebag. We should plan something else sooner too. We need to take advantage if our warm weather.

Comment

• BigTruth
            • Jan 2011

Being our 10th anniversary - there will be some really retarded Choppahead parties this year. Especially with Vol 4 getting ready to drop. Fair warning.

Comment

• NHMike
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by toddxolsen
              Oh I thought the wicked pilgrim would be something separate from the greasebag. We should plan something else sooner too. We need to take advantage if our warm weather.

What he said.

Comment

• inxs
                • Sep 2009

This whole idea is something I hatched out like two day ago. With the Greasebag Jamboree being an after thought. Like I said before, if it could be incorporated cool? If not? I am not opposed to it being a separate event. I was just thinking that it would be a good destination. I will play with map's some more and see what routes and directions I can come up with for this tonight, if I get a chance. It would righteous if folks wanna get together before then and do some riding.

Comment

• SmittyFXR
                  • Aug 2009

Edit: not sure how the hell my wheelie post ended up in this thread. Sorry guys.

Comment

• NHMike
                    • Apr 2024

This whole idea is something I hatched out like two day ago. With the Greasebag Jamboree being an after thought. Like I said before, if it could be incorporated cool? If not? I am not opposed to it being a separate event. I was just thinking that it would be a good destination. I will play with map's some more and see what routes and directions I can come up with for this tonight, if I get a chance. It would righteous if folks wanna get together before then and do some riding.
                    I think a seperate event would be cool. Especially if we took it more into NH and Maine, make it an overnight thing with a couple cool destinations. I'm totally down to work with you on logistics if you want to put something together.

Idea off my brainstem: Maybe people all meet in Boston, maybe Fanuiel Hall or something. Take it out to western Mass, up into V-mont into Northern NH and across into Maine then down back into Boston at the same place we met for the start. Do it in two or three days, hitting some cool destinations along the way. I KNOW Bentleys in Maine has camping, and, being a biker bar is obviously VERY biker friendly. Just some thoughts.

Comment

• NHMike
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by SmittyFXR
                      There's a guy who stunts on an Ultra Classic- like, 12 o'clock stand-up wheelies and such. It's mostly the rider (technique, finesse, balance, and balls).
                      Wrong thread, hahahaha.

Comment

• toddxolsen
                        • Dec 2010

We can still do this ride prior to Greasebag and Wicked Pilgrim as another event. Or some other name for some other event.

The more we ride together the better.

Comment

• MotorCityOutlaw
                          • Sep 2009

I will be out of town for the Dice Party/Greasebag but if we do it either in September, early June, or May I can help with what ever and we can always meet at my house. I am right off of the route 1 bypass in Portsmouth and it is easy to go up or down the Coast from my place.

Comment

• inxs
                            • Sep 2009

https://<iframe width="425" height="...ap</a></small>

One Option, separate from the Greasebag. A short option.

Comment

• Knucklebuster
                              • Jul 2009

A ride up to Bar Harbor, ME would be cool. That's definitely a 2 day thing. Ride up one day, ride back the next. I have a friend who's got a house up there, right on the ocean with tons of land. He's made the offer more than once to host a bunch of degenerates who want to camp out and party. Just throwing it out there as another idea. I hope to do that ride this year regardless.

Comment

• inxs
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Knucklebuster
                                A ride up to Bar Harbor, ME would be cool. That's definitely a 2 day thing. Ride up one day, ride back the next. I have a friend who's got a house up there, right on the ocean with tons of land. He's made the offer more than once to host a bunch of degenerates who want to camp out and party. Just throwing it out there as another idea. I hope to do that ride this year regardless.
                                Need a jumping off point.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;