Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leiffireeater80
    • Jan 2010

Dude power to you and good luck.! I'm recovering from shoulder surgery now and those fucking pills are demons. I'm trying to power through with just booze, but sleeping is a nightmare. Good luck again sounds like you have a plan, just stick with it.

Comment

• randommayhem
      • Dec 2011

I had a major surgery last spring and got prescribed oxycodone. When I ran out of pills I actually started freaking out and called up a couple people to see if I could score some vicodin, percs or something else, luckily no one had anything and I was forced to quit cold turkey. I think realizing you have a problem is the hardest part of kicking something.

Comment

• DukeCityG
        • Nov 2011

Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Skyhigh88
          • Oct 2010

good luck man...do it for your health but also youll save a bunch of loot...i quit smoking...well i did cheat have had a couple when out drinking...but havent bought a pack in a couple weeks...saves loot, smell better, and my gf is stoked...good luck on your mission man

Comment

• some1else
            • Jun 2011

you're liver is smiling,remember the urge to use passes in a matter of minutes.just wait it out

Comment

• TyroninFXR
              • Sep 2011

wow, that's a fuckin story! Shot in the back by a coward who couldn't handle a lil asswhoopin, what a shame.

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                • Sep 2011

Thanks for the support guys. I don't have any illusions that it will be easy, but I'm pissed and when I'm pissed and focus my anger i can do any fucking thing. I used to smoke a pack and a half of newports a day, quit cold turkey 12 years ago, for martial arts. I'm not just quitting opiates because I'm tired of being hooked on bullshit meds that dont even work for me anymore. I'm quitting because I lost my best friend to a pill OD, I lost a good friend/street legend Brooce Williams to heroin OD, his body was found slumped on the sidewalk 3 blocks from my house, and I just lost another friend last month, blew his brains out in his livingroom on the day he was supposed to enter rehab for heroin, he had a 2 year old boy.

Oh, I'm also quitting afrin nosespray after using a bottle a week for 5 years. That shit is harder to quit than you could imagine, life is miserable when ur sinuses are swollen shut and you cant even eat your breakfast. Had to go to the ear/nose/throat dr and get a scrip for prednazone roids to reduce the swelling in my sinuses so I can breathe. It's just the icing on the cake right now. Oh, and I'm a year and a half clean off cocaine, my true drug of choice, couldn't quit till I ended up in the ICU from my whiskey fueled black out wreck, I saw the light, literally.

And to top it off some faggoty neckbeard trendy fuck hipsters just moved in next door this morning, fuckin jaggoffs!! These same dooshes would have been rockadoodles or emo fags 5 years ago.

Comment

• playtheblues1
                  • Aug 2010

Yesiree, you can get off that shit. And yes, the answer for your needs is a few daily doses of THC. I've been there and done that so those are my encouraging words.

Bill in SC

Comment

• bigdaddy
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TyroninFXR
                    Thanks. I'll be clean just in time for hitler's birthday!! Yayy 88!!
                    my birthday is 4/20. the weird thing is, my wife's birthday is anne frank's birthday.

Comment

• RAZ
                      • May 2011

It sounds like you have a strong will, your going to need it. It took me 5 weeks to get off of morphine and it was 5 weeks of HELL.
                      My doc fucked up by cutting the dosage down to fast. I think a 10% decrees a week is the way your suppose to do it.
                      Get your self LOTS of (candied ginger). It will help with the up set stomach and nausea. You should be able to find it in the bulk section of your food store. Chamomile tea also helps but it's not as good as the candied ginger

Stay strong and kick that shit out of your life.
                      Last edited by RAZ; 03-18-2012, 1:46 AM.

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by bigdaddy
                        my birthday is 4/20. the weird thing is, my wife's birthday is anne frank's birthday.
                        Haha that's not a coincidence, that's whatt pwr!!

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                          • Sep 2011

Candied ginger and granola, got it. I got all blazed lastnight and had apple granola with vanilla yogurt, stupid good

My dr also tried to cut me down way too much, so I just traded all my oxy for norcs to the hood rx, cuz im gangster like that. Just gonna take a half pill less each day, easy to follow program.

Comment

• ScottyScott
                            • Nov 2009

Ive been there too. You're a slave to that shit. Its only a temporary fix. The only permanent fix is dumping the opiates but you already know that.

Reprt back to this thread in 6 months.

I dare you.

Comment

• MarkB
                              • Mar 2012

I'm brand spanking new to this forum, but I wanted to pipe in and offer my support. I have a friend that's been going through the same deal, so I kind of know the story.

I hate pills, myself and never been down the road of addiction to them. I did quit smoking many years ago and that sucked bad enough.

My hat's off to you for quitting. Good luck and stay strong.

Mark

Comment

• slim55g
                                • Nov 2011

Been there , done that !!! There is no such thing as weening off, it will suck you back in every time !!! Suck it up !!! Put it down !!! FEEL THE PAIN & YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT !!!
                                THOSE WHO FAIL TO REMEMBER ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT !!!
                                You will thank me later... Been clean since 12/24/88

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;