Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Themonsterkiss
    • Aug 2019

TC Bros evo chop

Currently working on a build and I was curious what rear brake everyone is running on their TC bros hard tail. I saw an image of a stock sportster caliper set up and am reaching out to see what everyone else is running. Any info or images would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Themonsterkiss
    Currently working on a build and I was curious what rear brake everyone is running on their TC bros hard tail. I saw an image of a stock sportster caliper set up and am reaching out to see what everyone else is running. Any info or images would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    You can run anything you like the look of...... What ever you want it can be done.........

Comment

• bobberadam
      • Jan 2011

I agree with the above statement. If you can fab than you can run anything depending on where you are putting it. if you do not have the skills to fab your own brackets and associated items I have heard good things about fab kevins setup. comes with caliper and bracket, you will just have to find somebody to weld on your anchor tab.

I am a little disappointed in tattooo that he did not say "pictures of what you are working on always help" LOL. But seriously pictures do help a ton!!!

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by bobberadam
        I am a little disappointed in tattooo that he did not say "pictures of what you are working on always help" LOL. But seriously pictures do help a ton!!!
        I didn't see a need for people to post pics of something that EVERY bike has.......

He needs to start looking a pics of ANY bike they all have them.......... There is NOTHING special about a TC bros hard tail frame......

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;