Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnificentbastard
    • Sep 2014

In regards to the recent anonymous video declaring war on ISIS

I am sure these motherless fucking sandniggers are shitting their oversize Alibaba trousers right now... not

For anybody speaking french

• Webrat
    • Oct 2012

They should be,
    The REAL ANON is not a group to be fucked with.
    MB,,Shits gonna be gettn very real,,very soon man.
    Big "O's" bringin the enemy in as I write this.
    Just watch,,,then they come for more of our weapons.
    THAT is the end-plan.

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
      • Apr 2014

OMG threats in French sound totally gay. You can't threaten someone in French and expect them to take you seriously. You need to let them translate that shit and threaten them in ENGLISH. Like mother fucking CLINT EASTWOOD voice shit.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by goofyfoot2001
        OMG threats in French sound totally gay. You can't threaten someone in French and expect them to take you seriously. You need to let them translate that shit and threaten them in ENGLISH. Like mother fucking CLINT EASTWOOD voice shit.
        Fucking fascist!

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
          Fucking fascist!
          Fucking Euro-fag

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
            Fucking Euro-fag
            No point arguing - I am holding my head in shame!

Comment

• Gimmedanger
              • Aug 2014

I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?

Comment

• ContractKiller
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Gimmedanger
                I'm not sure I have this right but what are a bunch of hackers going to do to a stone age enemy?
                Not a damn thing that will fucking matter. As long as there is religion there will always be religious radicals that seek to impose their beliefs through any means necessary, and as long as there are people, there will be religion. It's just the way it is. So the way I see things, the only way to truly put an end to this shit is a global nuclear holocaust that kills every single human being on this fucking rock, including you and me. Even if we were to completely eliminate ISIS and spare millions - even billions - of innocent lives, some other extremist group of religious zealots will spring up to take their place. Who knows, maybe the next group will be hardcore Christians that take the Old Testament way too literally. Maybe it'll be Jews. Who knows.

Comment

• cb550Matt
                  • Jun 2011

Isis uses the internet to recruit new jihadists in a way and level of production that would put most network tv stations to shame. They funnel billions in cash via the internet and also do most of their communications via encrypted email or text. I can almost say that they will do more damage with their keyboards than a month of carpet bombing that particular sandbox again. But fuck it man lets do both!! Anon shut down North Korea's internet for a long while after North Korea hacked sony pictures .... anyone hear about North Korea hacking shit since? Isis relies on the internet for too much and it looks like nerdrage is gonna hit back.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by ContractKiller
                    Not a damn thing that will fucking matter. As long as there is religion there will always be religious radicals that seek to impose their beliefs through any means necessary, and as long as there are people, there will be religion. It's just the way it is. So the way I see things, the only way to truly put an end to this shit is a global nuclear holocaust that kills every single human being on this fucking rock, including you and me. Even if we were to completely eliminate ISIS and spare millions - even billions - of innocent lives, some other extremist group of religious zealots will spring up to take their place. Who knows, maybe the next group will be hardcore Christians that take the Old Testament way too literally. Maybe it'll be Jews. Who knows.
                    How about a genetic virus that attacks the human genome?let's leave the animals outta our stupidity

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by cb550Matt
                      Isis uses the internet to recruit new jihadists in a way and level of production that would put most network tv stations to shame. They funnel billions in cash via the internet and also do most of their communications via encrypted email or text. I can almost say that they will do more damage with their keyboards than a month of carpet bombing that particular sandbox again. But fuck it man lets do both!! Anon shut down North Korea's internet for a long while after North Korea hacked sony pictures .... anyone hear about North Korea hacking shit since? Isis relies on the internet for too much and it looks like nerdrage is gonna hit back.
                      With the current wealth of online communication platforms that we and they have to their disposal taking down a few k facebook accounts will do fuck all. They are already moving to Whatapp which has a function to send out a message to millions with a click of a button.
                      Its a cute attempt from anonymous but it doesn't impress me.

Comment

• r2d2u2
                        • Feb 2010

Just thought I'd share the opinion of one of the members of "todays generation"...
                        She really says it well...I think most of you will agree.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

Yes she does

Comment

• deathmetaldan
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by r2d2u2
                            Just thought I'd share the opinion of one of the members of "todays generation"...
                            She really says it well...I think most of you will agree.

https://www.facebook.com/emily.longw...6612039735533/
                            i wish she would move her hair out of the way so that i can get a better look at those giant tits in her low cut shirt

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

Actually, ISIL relies a lot on internet to recruit. They also use various social media accounts and the deep/shadow/dark web to obtain fake passports, move currency, etc. (basically carry out their illegal activities). In case you didn't know, the deep/dark/shadopw web makes up 99% of the internet's cyberspace, and all the sites you usually visit and see in normal day to day life only make up 1% of the internet. A majority of what happens in the 99% is highly illegal, and highly dangerous. Hitmen, snuff sites, life torture, drug trafficking, money laundering, illegal weapons trafficking, etc.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;