Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickey
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
    Piece sign pointed down.and I stop for a bike on the side of the road.period.
    Yup.

Comment

• Keeleyvision
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Apehangin
      I guess being from jersey im in that speacial category of fuck boy that keeleyvision mentions. Guess it came from going to a Vietnam vet memorial run on the parkway a while back and i spit a masterlink and of course didnt have one on me so while getting a tan on the side of the GSP waiting for my bud to come back with one or his truck about 150 fuckin shitbags rode right on by me without stoppin for a look to see if i need a hand. So since that day i kinda feel like dont wave at me if you dont know me so fuck you and fuck NJ, but i will still always stop for a broke down dude .
      But fuck your wave. On another note if i do receive any type of acknowledgement from what i assume to be someone of the professional persuasion i will return said acknowledgement but always with the dont speak till spoken to attitude.
      Thanks keeley now imma have to make me a tshirt that says NJFB lmao. Thats awesome.
      I can't imagine that happening here, sounds like NJ is overflowing with fuck-boys. Lame.

Comment

• 78BritBastard
        • Nov 2014

I always wave. Riding past a guy broke on the side of the rode is a pure dick move.

Comment

• None
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Keeleyvision
          I can't imagine that happening here, sounds like NJ is overflowing with fuck-boys. Lame.
          If he had not stayed with it, it would have been stolen by the same scrap metal guys who steal all the road signs. Is that also universal?

Comment

• Keeleyvision
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by None
            If he had not stayed with it, it would have been stolen by the same scrap metal guys who steal all the road signs. Is that also universal?
            I have no idea what that has to do with 150 guys not stopping to see if he was alright while he waited for his buddy, also our signs don't get stolen for scrap here as our scrap metal yards are heavily regulated due to the meth problem in the southwest. They get lots of .45 holes punched in them, but they all seem to be in their places.

Comment

• Apehangin
              • Apr 2016

Dude you have no idea ,its fuck boy central lol,
              Everybody is either way to cool for school or just total d bag, not all, just enough that i mind my fuckin business. I have a few close buds and i like it that way. Mostly ride alone and ignore the rest of the world, i love the looks i get from some of the factory fresh fucks when i see the look of digust on their face eyeballing my wideglide that ive owned longer then they been riding and will still long after they are still makin mortgage payments to the factory.
              Had mad respect for a dude last summer stopped for me when i broke my clutch cable and started the long push home. Dude had the new bagger , matching shirt,and helmet, gloves and all at 90deg out, but he fucking stopped. So maybe theres hope for this state yet.
              Ive gone home for my trailer for a dude on a sport bike and didnt even know his name after droppin him off. Rare event here.
              Imma still make that NJFB t shirt though man, thats some funny shit

Comment

• Apehangin
                • Apr 2016

Originally posted by None
                I will stay on the side of the road with my sled in a driving shit storm before i rode bitch anyhow.lol
                Got hit by a left turn old man and refused to gl to the hospital in the ambulance cuz they said they were gonna leave my bike there, told then yer gonna leave my ass right here with it , thanks for the help and have nice but your services are no longer needed, got bike home then drunk then hosp. Bout 9hrs later. Leg swelled so bad they wanted to cut my boot off and i wouldn't let do that either, told just pull harder, fuckin dude tryin to wreck my boot fuck that lol

Comment

• Keeleyvision
                  • Aug 2015

Dude you have no idea ,its fuck boy central lol,
                  Everybody is either way to cool for school or just total d bag, not all, just enough that i mind my fuckin business. I have a few close buds and i like it that way. Mostly ride alone and ignore the rest of the world, i love the looks i get from some of the factory fresh fucks when i see the look of digust on their face eyeballing my wideglide that ive owned longer then they been riding and will still long after they are still makin mortgage payments to the factory.
                  Had mad respect for a dude last summer stopped for me when i broke my clutch cable and started the long push home. Dude had the new bagger , matching shirt,and helmet, gloves and all at 90deg out, but he fucking stopped. So maybe theres hope for this state yet.
                  Ive gone home for my trailer for a dude on a sport bike and didnt even know his name after droppin him off. Rare event here.
                  Imma still make that NJFB t shirt though man, thats some funny shit
                  Ya, that is not the scene here in AZ at all, just about everyone you run into here is cool, and the ones that don't get pretty loney pretty fast.

Comment

• Apehangin
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Keeleyvision
                    Ya, that is not the scene here in AZ at all, just about everyone you run into here is cool, and the ones that don't get pretty loney pretty fast.
                    Sounds like a little bit o goodness there man.
                    I pretty much enjoy my self imposed solitude, kids will be off to college in a few more years and if not ball and chained again by then imma bail this shit hole. This place is just to full of two dollar tough guys. Lift an eyebrow at em and half of em would piss their fuckin pants. And god forbid you pull a bit of witty banter and ya bout end up in a fight. Thin skinned. But still some righteous dudes around just far and few.
                    Bud of mine got a business card from a dude sportin a mail order three piece askin him if he wanted to join his crew, dude was standin outside the wawa hittin dudes up as they came out the store. lmfao we hung his card on the wall of shame we set up in my little backyard shop. Wish i coulda been there when he hit up one of the wrong individuals to be hittin up with that.lol
                    But fuck it i just do my thing, sounds like id be a happy fuckin guy out your way man.

Comment

• None
                      • Feb 2016

Bud of mine got a business card from a dude sportin a mail order three piece askin him if he wanted to join his crew.
                      Love it.

MOFFMO ... kind of has a ring to it.

Comment

• cggorman
                        • Jan 2016

...it came from going to a Vietnam vet memorial run on the parkway a while back and i spit a masterlink and of course didnt have one on me so while getting a tan on the side of the GSP waiting for my bud to come back with one or his truck about 150 fuckin shitbags rode right on by me without stoppin for a look to see if i need a hand...
                        I have stopped several times for guys on the shoulder even while in my car. I would have stopped for you, too. I wouldn't have been able to help (no master links in my kit), but I could have made a beer run or something for ya!

Oh, and I do the low peace sign. My bars are below my shoulders so lowering my arm works with the wind better. Actually, I've never seen anybody wave with a high hand.
                        Last edited by cggorman; 07-05-2016, 9:17 AM.

Comment

• mrhammer2u
                          • Sep 2015

I guess being from jersey im in that speacial category of fuck boy that keeleyvision mentions. Guess it came from going to a Vietnam vet memorial run on the parkway a while back and i spit a masterlink and of course didnt have one on me so while getting a tan on the side of the GSP waiting for my bud to come back with one or his truck about 150 fuckin shitbags rode right on by me without stoppin for a look to see if i need a hand. So since that day i kinda feel like dont wave at me if you dont know me so fuck you and fuck NJ, but i will still always stop for a broke down dude .
                          But fuck your wave. On another note if i do receive any type of acknowledgement from what i assume to be someone of the professional persuasion i will return said acknowledgement but always with the dont speak till spoken to attitude.
                          Thanks keeley now imma have to make me a tshirt that says NJFB lmao. Thats awesome.
                          From NJ and I waive when waived at. Not because I'm cooler than you,...just because my feelings get hurt when someone doesn't waive back,...so maybe it's a defense mechanism.

Not sure I'd be wearing the NJFB t-shirt properly. But I would LOVE to see NJFB t's on the road so I could especially do the goofy waive at them...lol!

Seriously,..it is a great tradition though. Nothing wrong with show of respect to a fellow. Even if he's on a spotless BMW adventure bike wearing a bright yellow snow suit in July.

Comment

• DustyDave
                            Super Moderator
                            • Oct 2012

I met three full dressers yesterday and the wives-girl friends on the back did the biker wave. Maybe they didn't trust hubby to ride with one hand?
                            Dusty
                            Driving that train, high on cocaine
                            Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                            Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                            And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• triumphbruce
                              • Jun 2014

on the main drag US 23 along lake Huron it looks like a dam parade
                              of HARLEY MODELS right out of the catalogue don't forget the secret wave

Comment

• None
                                • Feb 2016

It lacks context now that bikes are just appliances and it's no more a grand adventure to ride 200 miles.

Is there a GPS app for telling you which advancing motorcycliste is a waver or not, a bit like one of those dating apps that tell you if anyone nearby wants to shag?

Might be a niche for someone to develop one.

Along with a 'wave blocker'.

Harley should build one into to their latest playstation models.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;