Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captrad
    • Aug 2010

as far as classifieds go why is this hard pay the $1 for tracking and mail within a fucking week. i sold here one time thank god it was BuddhahoodVato, got called out of town for work my girl had to deal with it and had no idea how to use paypal. he was a class act walked her through it and it took an extra day to ship. i shit bricks till he got it and was cool. came home to her telling me how cool his bikes are, (she hated evertything 2 wheels at the time)
    as a buyer fuck the gift send extra cash for goods to offset paypal cost if its something small cover your own ass. if its a big price buyer should know. if you gift K's its your dumbass. this thread should be here for shitty vendors that think its 2001 and people owe them to ride thier shit. not another member thats a dick.

Comment

• dondoucette
      • Nov 2011

Anybody have any probs with Famousintheworstplaces?
      Sent payment April 10th of $186 for "Black Forwards Complete", attempted contact May 3rd and again today.
      No parts, no reply no nothin.
      Email is [email protected], payment to Jennifer Kim (verified) as a GIFT of course... FUCK
      Did a google search on eslmanagement and all sorts of nasty shit comes up.

All my fault I guess, I did everything wrong so I guess I lose.

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by dondoucette
        Anybody have any probs with Famousintheworstplaces?
        Sent payment April 10th of $186 for "Black Forwards Complete", attempted contact May 3rd and again today.
        No parts, no reply no nothin.
        Email is [email protected], payment to Jennifer Kim (verified) as a GIFT of course... FUCK
        Did a google search on eslmanagement and all sorts of nasty shit comes up.

All my fault I guess, I did everything wrong so I guess I lose.
        That fucking blows. I only do the gift thing if I know the person. Otherwise, I send them 4% (what Paypal charges) over what the costs are. That way you're still protected.

Comment

• 24Cycles
          • Sep 2009

Im sure you already have this info

Comment

• dondoucette
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 24Cycles
            Im sure you already have this info

http://www.simplemarketingma.com/contact.htm
            No I did not, where did you get that?

Comment

• 24Cycles
              • Sep 2009

put the email address into the google search bar and that came up. Not sure if its sdame people but sometimes

Comment

• djmfnk
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by imtheslime
                So several months ago I went over to this guy ryan downey's house for a
                possible mc trade, I had never met him prior but had mutual friends/acquaintances,
                you could say.
                That particular trade didn't happen but I later offered up a gas tank
                I had for some Tattoo work, I even drove it to his house and dropped it off.
                Yeah, yeah, complete dumb-shit move, I know.
                After months of phone calls, texts, emails, trips to the shop, his house and
                rescheduled "appointments", nothing. I was done with the games months ago
                and just wanted my fucking tank back. I stopped by his house today, completely empty,
                motherfucker.
                He will fuck you too, unlike myself you've been warned.
                If you see him, kick him in the nuts and grab my tank!

He hasn't been on here for a while but this is his profile.
                ChopCult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, exclusive articles.

The tank

i have that tank on my bike. and no you cant have it back

Comment

• imtheslime
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by djmfnk
                  i have that tank on my bike. and no you cant have it back
                  That's cool man hopefully I'm close enough to peel it from the wreckage.

Comment

• djmfnk
                    • Aug 2009

im building a new tank. ill message you when its finished. circle of life.

Comment

• djmfnk
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by imtheslime
                      That's cool man hopefully I'm close enough to peel it from the wreckage.
                      thats just rude.

Comment

• Jasonisdico
                        • May 2010

thats just rude.
                        It wasn't rude at all. I've never met Slim, but everyone says he is a straight up good dude. Man of his word and all. You're in possession of his stolen property and you flaunt it in his face, that's just about as big an asshole move as there is.

Put yourself in his shoes.

Comment

• imtheslime
                          • Aug 2009

im building a new tank. ill message you when its finished. circle of life.
                          Way to flip that shit around so I'm the bad guy after your slap in the face.

Comment

• djmfnk
                            • Aug 2009

i was just kidding about the "thats rude" comment. i really could care less. i didnt get it from the person he gave it too, in fact i got ripped off my the same dude.

Comment

• djmfnk
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Jasonisdico
                              It wasn't rude at all. I've never met Slim, but everyone says he is a straight up good dude. Man of his word and all. You're in possession of his stolen property and you flaunt it in his face, that's just about as big an asshole move as there is.

Put yourself in his shoes.
                              what the fuck are you talking about. stolen property. he dropped the tank off to a dude for a trade. its not my fault he got ripped off. and if i heard correctly, he got work done by a different dude in trade for the tank. i got it from a person who got it from a person who got it from a person, this has nothing to do with me. i lost 1200$ to the same person he lost the tank too. don't tell me shit about slap in the face, unless you want a real one. i know the guy who has the bike i traded ryan for. im not butt hurt that he isn't giving it back to me. in fact i could care less, im happy that the dude has a good bike to ride.

ill start over now as a nice guy. i have the tank, its on my bike. im building a new tank. once im done building said tank ill pm imtheslime. am i going to give the tank to him for free? most likely no, i payed for it.

Comment

• Jasonisdico
                                • May 2010

Now you're threatening to slap me? Calm down Internet badass. Giving something to someone and not getting your half, means that the deal was not fulfilled and the property legally needs to be returned. Look it up.

And it doesn't matter how many hands stolen property passes through, it's still stolen property.

Let me know next time you're down in SD, so we can arrange that slap.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;